I feel as though I may be starting to agree here.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
traveller
Junior Poster

I feel as though I may be starting to agree here.

Post by traveller »

And I mean well, that American women are trash. I have lived in Florida for nearly 6 months, and while I have met a lot of beautiful young ladies here, not a single one of them have yet asked me out! In fact, I only so far got one phone number, and it was from a stripper at a local strip club that I regularly go to. And as it even seems, the only nightclub where women ask me to dance with them is a club called "The Ranch" located just south of the mall. When I go to the nightclubs in Downtown Fort Myers, it is a lot more rarely that someone asks or invites me to dance with them. And especially to my horror and total dissappointments, even some of the DJs told me a few times that it's "the guys' job" to ask the ladies to dance. Even when I tell them "In China, yes it likely is the guys' job" they tell me; "In America, it's the guys' job." In the USA, he who asks her if she would like a dance, even nicely and politely, and even for the first time ever, is amongst the first to get thrown out of a nightclub! Very commonly and normally, at any American nightclub, a phrase of "Would you like to dance with me?" coming out of a guy's mouth to a woman is almost immediately followed by the dreadful phrase; "Okay, you're gonna have to leave!" coming out of a bouncer's mouth to the guy.

So now, I have a new philosophy; either the ladies will learn to ask the guys to dance with them at American nightclubs, or all American nightclubs may as well start printing those "No Single Persons Allowed" signs, taping them to their entrance doors, and the entrance bouncer saying to singles; "You can not go in if you are by yourself! You need to have someone else with you. No single patrons allowed! You're gonna have to leave."