Anybody else tired of attractive women teasing?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Anybody else tired of attractive women teasing?

Post by QuestionMark »

I'm tired of good looking women teasing all the time, dressing provocatively in public but then screaming sexual harassment, creepiness, pervert, or a guy going after someone "out of his league" everytime a guy reacts to it and expresses interest or tries to talk to her. Western women don't want men to be men and act like men. They act like they should be able to walk out into the street damn near butt-naked without any reaction from men.

I've been driving for uber/lyft lately in my spare time on the weekends and I've seen more of them than since I was in college. I don't want to see all these provocatively dressed hoes galloping around flaunting their sexuality. Usually the attractive women I give rides to sit in the back. Some are friendly/talkative, and some aren't. Most are with a group or their girlfriend or boyfriend. But a few of the single ones have sat upfront with me. Yesterday this gorgeous Asian woman sat up front with me in her dress as she was going to an event. She was actually friendly and mad cool. We had a good chat. All in all, I'm glad I met her and grateful for the ride and the chat. But I kinda wished she would've sat in the back or rode with someone else as I didn't want to see her revealing dress and talking about getting dressed in her car. But then again maybe that's just the dry spell talkin. This is the longest one I've been on since I lost it. I'm conflicted. I don't like it when attractive women ride in the back and say nothing. But I also don't want to be teased by a friendly, attractive female who still doesn't want me. Which is worse?
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Anybody else tired of attractive women teasing?

Post by drealm »

Yes, being provoked to rape 24/7 feels terrible.

Of course the people who really deserve the blame here are men who are violating the 10th commandment. By showing off their "attractive woman", this forces other men to covet her.

So like usual, women are brainless robots. Men control these robots. Men deserve to be butchered for allowing these rape provoking displays.
Last edited by drealm on June 7th, 2015, 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Ghost wrote:I don't suppose you could not pick up women and just let men in your car? Go on your little personal boycott.

But anyway, yes, I hate that too. Fortunately, after I came back from living abroad for over a year I was completely incapable of being attracted to AWs. Even attractive ones. Just couldn't happen.
LOL. I thought about it. But if I did that, I would still allow unattractive women in the car, and maybe even attractive women as long as they weren't dressed to kill. Like today, I had an unattractive woman ride with me. She sat up front too, was cool, and we had good convo as well. But since she wasn't good looking, it wasn't teasing. It would be funny, but I don't know if I could show up to people's location, just to see the woman outside, cancel the ride, and then drive off.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

If ladies, especially single ladies, don't want guys approaching them, then they shouldn't dress in such skimpy or provocative clothes!

In fact, that's an excellent piece of advice for women! Only dress provocatively in public if you are seriously looking for a boyfriend!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

traveller wrote:If ladies, especially single ladies, don't want guys approaching them, then they shouldn't dress in such skimpy or provocative clothes!

In fact, that's an excellent piece of advice for women! Only dress provocatively in public if you are seriously looking for a boyfriend!
No! I live in Seattle and wish I could witness some shameless teasing :)