McDonald's Meltdown

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

McDonald's Meltdown

Post by Taco »

I prefer taking the drive thru.

McDonald's Meltdown
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

re85with
Freshman Poster

Re: McDonald's Meltdown

Post by re85with »

What would happen if one of those McDonald's employees gave her a salad while she was waiting for her food?

LOL...chaos.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Taco wrote:I prefer taking the drive thru.

McDonald's Meltdown
I think that the store manager in this situation should have had the customer kicked out of McDonald's or have called the police to arrest her for disorderly conduct!!! Also, while I understand a customer's right to be upset, to question, or be assertive with management about an order/getting their money back, however this "hoodrat" was completely out of line. Neither the other patrons, the manager, or McDonald's employees deserve to subjected to that verbal abuse. If she was that dissatisfied with the service , she should either leave and eat elsewhere or cook something at home.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

That sheboon is having a chimp out. Next she will beat her chest and sling poo. Disgusting obnoxious race. Why doesn't it just go to KFC Kaffir Feeding Centre to stuff a bucket of chicken down its fat gullet with greasy paws.