The Name of This Section Should Be Changed To Anti-Anglo

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

The Name of This Section Should Be Changed To Anti-Anglo

Post by Bao3niang »

It's not just American women we have declared war on, we must declare war on all Anglo-Saxon women from the five Anglo countries. The other four are Canada, UK, Australia, and New Zealand. I believe this section of the forum being called "Anti-American Women Rants" is not enough, the name should be changed to "Anti-Anglo Women Rants."
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Name of This Section Should Be Changed To Anti-Anglo

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Bao3niang wrote:It's not just American women we have declared war on, we must declare war on all Anglo-Saxon women from the five Anglo countries. The other four are Canada, UK, Australia, and New Zealand. I believe this section of the forum being called "Anti-American Women Rants" is not enough, the name should be changed to "Anti-Anglo Women Rants."
True. I, of all people, should have thought about that. You should make this into a poll. :-D
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

"Anti-Western" would be a better term. Most Western skanks are not of Anglo-Saxon descent.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Cornfed wrote:Most Western skanks are not of Anglo-Saxon descent.
That is true, but your women are still the worst anyway, as far as I'm concerned. Particularly white North American women. Anglo-American culture has had the most influence worldwide, profoundly affecting the behavior of women everywhere. Your women suck because you Anglo males failed to straighten out your women like you were supposed to do.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Gadfly wrote:
That is true, but your women are still the worst anyway, as far as I'm concerned. Particularly white North American women.
The country that has supplied the most white immigrants to America over the years is Germany. Less that 20% of Americans are descended from the English.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Cornfed wrote:
Gadfly wrote:
That is true, but your women are still the worst anyway, as far as I'm concerned. Particularly white North American women.
The country that has supplied the most white immigrants to America over the years is Germany. Less that 20% of Americans are descended from the English.
I don’t care what numbers you pull out. Your women still suck anyway, just like your Anglo-American culture which has ruined women in just about every country including yours.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How about "Anti-American/Anglo/Western Women Rants"? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Sure. Let's go with Winston's idea.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:We could make it even more general, like "Against Anglo Cultures" or something similar. That would probably be the most accurate without being too clunky sounding.
Must we besmirch the name of the Angels, who were by all accounts a noble, egalitarian tribe? "Anti-Western" should suffice.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Anti Western sounds good.

Even if they are differences between the Anglo women and other Western women..i think there is a common pattern who is fairly negative regarding many topics of men women relation.

All of these countries tend to have law against men for divorce,children,marriage,alimony...
All of these countries have the same victimization mentality that many women adhere.
All of these countries have many women associations but few treats problem of men.
All of these countries have also the same fair amount of men who are leftover and the same disproportionnate ratio men women like dating website,bars...
All of these countries who always talk on how women are free and very sexual are populated by many men who have no choice to wank,to remain celibate without this being a real choice.

For sure our problems are not the girl who is the exception or the woman who is nice but the common mantra who makes Western women to be quit similar on many attributes.
You can't be saved against a system just because you were lucky to find the exception and you will always remain in a bad position.
I point to this thinking because it has been my constation as some guys stupidly believe they can dodge the bullets,being smarter and finding the good one as they said but it's a great mistake.

I wouldn't point to others cultures who have their own way to deal with it but it's not because it's outside the western world that things sounds better for me.
Forget ME or countries with heavy restriction to interact with women for example.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

There is no doubt that U.S.A., Europe, U.K, Canada, Australia and South Africa are all the same as regards females ~

However, I strongly suggest that we collectively start thinking of ways to get rid of feminism {(women's education, women's sports, women's jobs)}. Being opposed to matriarchy doesn't mean we should accept feminism.

~ Currently feminism is in 90% of the world. SUGGESTIONS on how to declare actual war on it? Any nations that are willing/able to do it?