Epidemic of Male virgins in America

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by RickyRetardo »

MarcosZeitola wrote:A male virgin in his twenties or older is seen as a defective human being by most. And harsh as this may sound, there is a lot of common sense in that. Because if you live in a country with an abundance of sluts and easy, immoral women, there really is no reason for you not to get laid and your inability to do so hints at a problem on your part.
What about a man who only wants sex with a woman whom he loves?

Some people find the idea of casual sex unappealing.
Let's get together and feel alright.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Tsar »

RickyRetardo wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:A male virgin in his twenties or older is seen as a defective human being by most. And harsh as this may sound, there is a lot of common sense in that. Because if you live in a country with an abundance of sluts and easy, immoral women, there really is no reason for you not to get laid and your inability to do so hints at a problem on your part.
What about a man who only wants sex with a woman whom he loves?

Some people find the idea of casual sex unappealing.
World must be more attentive to male virgins

Link to Article: http://english.pravda.ru/society/sex/28 ... _virgin-0/
Marcos's viewpoint is one of many. But male virgins can't be grouped into one category or some can't be grouped in any categorical viewpoint. Every person is different. A male virgin isn't defective. Sometimes a male virgin chooses not to lose his virginity, especially to a defective slut.
Promises, religion or personal beliefs may be reasons for male virginity. Mathematician Isaac Newton and philosopher Immanuel Kant preserved their virginity, since they believed that it is worth wasting your energy on science, not on sex.

source: http://english.pravda.ru/society/sex/28 ... _virgin-0/
It is very likely that one of the greatest scientists in history, Nicola Tesla, also remained a virgin.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Re: Epidemic of Male virgins in America

Post by abcdavid01 »

Tsar wrote:
Gadfly wrote:I am a Christian... IMO if societies hope to survive, then they can't be secular. I would like to see human societies run as Christian theocracies. But even that is no guarantee of success, unless the citizenry were vigilant in their devotion to God.

I don't have a blueprint for the ideal society. But then, human intellect is nothing, compared to the power of Satan. He will ruin every attempt at a well-organized, disciplined, patriarchal society. So if we don't have God on our side, we’re going to lose.
I have a blueprint for an ideal society there's no real point at this time to actually write that into a manifesto. Established societies are already set in stone and there's no way they can be fixed from the inside. They must be destroyed and then rebuilt using a new blueprint.
What do you mean Tsar? I took another century for Marx's blueprint to see any progress.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

abcdavid01 wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Gadfly wrote:I am a Christian... IMO if societies hope to survive, then they can't be secular. I would like to see human societies run as Christian theocracies. But even that is no guarantee of success, unless the citizenry were vigilant in their devotion to God.

I don't have a blueprint for the ideal society. But then, human intellect is nothing, compared to the power of Satan. He will ruin every attempt at a well-organized, disciplined, patriarchal society. So if we don't have God on our side, we’re going to lose.
I have a blueprint for an ideal society there's no real point at this time to actually write that into a manifesto. Established societies are already set in stone and there's no way they can be fixed from the inside. They must be destroyed and then rebuilt using a new blueprint.
What do you mean Tsar? I took another century for Marx's blueprint to see any progress.

Our society and world is too corrupted and too far into moral and social decay for a manifesto to change the world. People are like zombies, robots, or sheep. While others are ostriches with their heads buried in the sand. Some people and some societies are already damned and beyond the point where they can be saved. It's like the Bible where some people leave corrupt and immoral cities, and God destroys the city and all its people. That's the only thing capable of changing the world at this point in time.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
DivineProtector
Freshman Poster

Post by DivineProtector »

I'm not even going to lie here, I am 28 and still a virgin but that is no fault of my own. I could have lost my virginity at age 17 when I had a girl suck me off in the closet that I was with. She was a pretty blond girl too, but the thing is I wasn't ready for that and I wanted to be with someone I was with longer than just 3 damn weeks.. I had no idea however that my country would become a place where women would deprive me of a chance to build up a meaningful relationship. In all honesty it is NOT that damn hard to get laid if you want to just have sex and f**k around. There are a lot of websites out there geared toward people that want to hook up, but for a man that wants something serious. Sex is not easy shit to obtain. Especially with a woman who's also a virgin too, and actually love you. However I could care less what other men think of me, I don't live to impress fuckin men and I sure as hell don't live to impress women either. There are way more men in Japan that are virgins than here in America, and you don't see men over there running around judging, shaming, or putting their fellow brothers down over some shit like that.
DivineProtector
Freshman Poster

Post by DivineProtector »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
OutWest wrote:The epidemic is one of millions of pathetic little whiny he-bitches. Men are no longer men, they are "guys",
or little "manlets". Churches of course have become little more than enforcers for the pu$$y cartel.
It's really messed up and indicative of a culture in terminal decline.
Very true. Men not being men is the biggest reason. But to be fair, it's not much of a loss. If a weak and whiny man cannot get laid, so be it. I feel more the strong and decent man who is in the same boat. But at least he has the tools to get out there, go into the world and change his life for the better. The strong man acts, the weak man cries alone in a corner. It's always been like that, and I suspect it always will be.

There's also the fact that these "chronic virgins" make their lack of sexual success into a part of their identity. It becomes who they are, rather then a problem they face. They make it their identity and take no action, inspire no pity or sympathy with their attitudes, nor get or deserve any understanding. They do not take a good look at their own personalities, life styles and life's choices.

Yes society is messed up, yes, there are many men suffering from this, but no, crying about it won't "fix" a thing. You fixing yourself will. It's all you can do. If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem.
Dude you must be one of those people that talk a lot of shit because you live in a country where there is nothing but easy desperate women everywhere. Not everyone can just get up and take action. That's like telling a homeless person to recover from being homeless, yet you ignore the fuckin fact that by them being homeless they can't get a job, they have no money to even begin. You can't assume everyone on the streets is a drug user either, it takes a lot of understanding before you start being an Ahole and judging people for how they are. Any man that goes around acting like sex is a major important thing in life is a big lame ass prick. No sense of understanding, just assume and think you know everyone's situation but don't. f***ing women has nothing to do with strength. A lot of guys want to flock to the Philippines because they know there they can take advantage of any girl they want to. Including decent ones they end up getting pregnant and leaving. I read too many stories about guys doing that shit, go overseas just to f**k around they hardly ever go for the intentions of finding someone to love and this makes ALL men look bad. Decent women don't want some bastard ass punk who's goal is to just f**k and sleep around.

The reason why a lot of guys do complain is because for one if you can AFFORD to go and find what your looking for, you can do just that. But sitting there acting like you have no sympathy for people just makes you just as hollow as the country you probably left behind. So why take the attitude where you are with you?
The Philippines is a place where people seem more understanding. Sure they don't complain about being poor outloud, but faking that it doesn't affect them is BS. Otherwise there would be very few women there scamming muthafuckers. Even the Japanese are said to never complain about things, yet look as the suicide rate. So is suicide better than bitching? No.
Kublai Khan
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Kublai Khan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Male virgins above a certain age are usually nature's way of weeding out the weak, the indecisive and the unfit from procreating. Not counting those who remain virgins for religious reasons who may very well marry and have families of their own at one point.

The type of man who cannot get laid and instead whines about his lack of action from behind his cosy chair & desk at home, is not the type of guy that Mother Nature and God intended to procreate in the first place. A male virgin often is a man without drive or passion, without power or conviction. He does a lot of contemplating, complaining and reflecting, but very little to actually combat the situation he is in. He cries over what he lacks, but does very little to make up for it.

A male virgin in his twenties or older is seen as a defective human being by most. And harsh as this may sound, there is a lot of common sense in that. Because if you live in a country with an abundance of sluts and easy, immoral women, there really is no reason for you not to get laid and your inability to do so hints at a problem on your part.

The virgin Western male is a male who failed to adapt to a society that is corrupt, and who simultaneously refused to leave said society for greener pastures. He wants his cake and eat it too, but never takes the walk to the bakery so he remains hungry.
What a load of BS. You sound like some typical keybaord alpha from ROTK or some similar PUA bullshit site.

This whole "everything is your own fault because you are only responsible for your life" kind of nonsense is exactly what is wrong with our societies today. Women can always get sex whenever they want, a man must jump through a million hoops and still settle for anything he can get. Not all men have the time and patience for that. Why do you think there is still p4p in our country ?

And no, darwinism has nothing to do with it. Most women cannot even grasp that concept, conidering the dumb decisions they make in life.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

yeah as much as i like marcos that's kind of one of his most ill coceived posts lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

thats all nice in theory marcos an one can certainly agree but it ignores the realities in america that everyone and the OP has gone thru many times here.
if there's a chick and a donkey to choosee from it will certainly be darwinistic for one of the two guys, necessarily. but you can't ignore the underlying issue.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote: I never said American culture, or perhaps even Western culture as a whole, has some serious problems. Because I believe it does and I would never deny that. All I was saying is that a lot of men could be getting sex, but aren't for the simple fact that they aren't trying, that they aren't taking the right steps.

I have empathy for the man who tries, and fails. But zero for the man who never tried.
The problem and question here is to try what? And what about the risk you face as a man in Western countries?

I was lucky at that time, as my stupid idea 'to try' was ending in a zero-result, and only 2 years of my little salary at that time was lost for worthless dating, I better should have saved my money or waste it straight into prostitution.

I cannot help to say, that men, who never try are better off, they save money and reduce considerably their risk to run in troubles with Western women.

The situation in Continental Europe is still better than in USA or UK. In USA, if you 'try' you might end up badly, financially broken over decades if she gets pregnant, accused by women with false arguments while still studying in a university, finding yourself with health problems as you are far away from being her first boyfriend...

To be risk-averse is not necessarily a bad thing for Western men. Better safe than sorry!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

You know I noticed? That someone can abstain from SOCIETY, and that'll cause the same result. The guy didn't try dozens of times & yet it didn't work out, he didn't repel anyone, he doesn't have some injury or a lack of desire- he just doesn't want to get anchored to... well, an anchor. I have a hard time thinking that a male thirty-year-old virgin (never mind a forty-year-old one!) isn't a bit odd & maybe has some problems that drive women away. Not even being able to get drunken bathroom sex from a woman that basically f***s everyone for an ego boost (not that I have a huge issue with that or anything), that seems a bit bizarre. I can't wait to get to Europe for more than a few reasons, but a MAJOR one is finding a woman that I want to spend my life with that also wants to spend hers with me (or just one that it's not all bullshit & image games with for however long it lasts).

I DO know that it's not 100% this way here in America, but I can't shake the feeling that if I got a woman knocked up here, there's a fairly high potential that she's not going to bother being much of a mother or a partner. There's a lot of "marrying an enemy" or "orbiting a complete stranger" dynamics in relationships over here & I don't need to feel like a border in my own house any more than I need to get nailed for half the damn stuff in the house in a divorce. It seems that there's almost a tendancy of running a long con & calling it "marriage" here. I look at it with some trepidation, since in the back of some people's minds it seems that breaking up is a part of any relationship.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Marcos,
You are out of touch with reality buddy. It's not as simple as trying for a lot of guys in this country. I should know! I am 24 years old and I have been trying to meet women since I was a teenager. Yes, I am a virgin and yes, it is not by choice. And you know what else? It's not my fault. The only women I would have a chance with are obese and ugly and I wouldn't be able to have sex with them anyway because I'm not attracted to them. How do I know? I tried to hook-up with a fatty last year and couldn't get it up because I simply wasn't attracted to her. So you are flat wrong when you say every guy that is a virgin is a loser. Some guys, like myself, simply don't have any options that are acceptable. And by that I mean they couldn't attract a woman they are attracted to so they could get a boner to have sex in the first place. You aren't taking things like that into account. All I know is I tried for years,failed, and I'm done fighting a losing battle. All of my time and energy will now be put toward getting overseas. My only regret is not finding out about foreign women earlier in life and giving up om pursuing American women sooner. If I could go back in time I'd stop pursuing America as a teenager and start saving money and doing whatever it took to get overseas as soon as I could.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

I have a confession to make here on this forum, I am also a virgin who is 42 years old. Not to mention I have never been married, no children, nor have I ever dated anyone. And I never had a girlfriend. However, I'm NOT gay nor do I hate women. For the time being I just enjoy my sense of autonomy. But I'm NOT a hermit and that doesn't mean I don't wish to meet some nice women. Especially ABROAD outside "the Matrix USA".

Also, I remember Sandman did two MGTOW videos on youtube awhile back called "SHAMING MALE VIRGINS" and "SHAMING SINGLE MEN". I found it interesting that in both videos Sandman talks about how a gynocentric/feminist society looks down on guys ( saying they are not "real men") who fall into those categories for not pursuing women and not willing to "gravel at their feet". In other words they (some women and men) don't like the fact that these men aren't "blue pill" males or Manginas ( putting women on a pedestal) is what I took from that message. Even Hollywood has made fun of male virgins as if they are some kind of an "anomaly", a failure, a loser, or "freak of nature" as shown in the 2005 movie "40yr OLD VIRGIN".

So Winston or any of you guys reading this post please understand I don't wish to come across a "holier than thou" person nor do I consider myself better than anyone else on this forum because I'm a virgin. Nor do I want to appear to be insensitive to those who are also TFL/INCEL. I'm just sick of American society always putting down men who don't live up to a certain image and because of that fail to have success with women. BUT THAN BLAMES THEM FOR IT!!!! Thus, make them feel less than dirt!!!! However, despite the lack of experience I have with women, I do see three main advantages with being a virgin:

1.) NO STD's/NO HIV
2.) NO CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS TO MAKE (OR JAIL TIME FOR NOT PAYING IT)
3.) NO EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE

Finally, I do happen to agree with Winston in that America is one of the hardest place to find a girlfriend. I really like how Winston pointed out the quirks in the U.S. dating scene in his post " THE QUADRUPLE WHAMY AGAINST SINGLE MEN IN AMERICA".
IndiesPyrate
Freshman Poster

Post by IndiesPyrate »

GoingAwol wrote:Marcos,
You are out of touch with reality buddy. It's not as simple as trying for a lot of guys in this country. I should know! I am 24 years old and I have been trying to meet women since I was a teenager. Yes, I am a virgin and yes, it is not by choice. And you know what else? It's not my fault. The only women I would have a chance with are obese and ugly and I wouldn't be able to have sex with them anyway because I'm not attracted to them. How do I know? I tried to hook-up with a fatty last year and couldn't get it up because I simply wasn't attracted to her. So you are flat wrong when you say every guy that is a virgin is a loser. Some guys, like myself, simply don't have any options that are acceptable. And by that I mean they couldn't attract a woman they are attracted to so they could get a boner to have sex in the first place. You aren't taking things like that into account. All I know is I tried for years,failed, and I'm done fighting a losing battle. All of my time and energy will now be put toward getting overseas. My only regret is not finding out about foreign women earlier in life and giving up om pursuing American women sooner. If I could go back in time I'd stop pursuing America as a teenager and start saving money and doing whatever it took to get overseas as soon as I could.
Exactly.
Blank
Freshman Poster

Post by Blank »

Why is it an epidemic? Aren't Christians suppose to remain virgins until marriage?