Epidemic of Male virgins in America

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: Epidemic of Male virgins in America

Post by Nailer »

The sex is far easier to find. I can find many women to have sex with, the woman you can feel close to and who is a partner yet you still find physically attractive is much harder to find. If you do, the pump and dump, which is the best approach to use with many women, would be a huge mistake.
Agreed, it is FAR easier to f**k a girl within 24 hours of meeting her than it is to find a decent girlfriend.

I have one blonde 8 right now I am pretty sure I could nail if I say and do the right things, but I don't really feel like making the effort.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Nailer wrote:
The sex is far easier to find. I can find many women to have sex with, the woman you can feel close to and who is a partner yet you still find physically attractive is much harder to find. If you do, the pump and dump, which is the best approach to use with many women, would be a huge mistake.
Agreed, it is FAR easier to f**k a girl within 24 hours of meeting her than it is to find a decent girlfriend.

I have one blonde 8 right now I am pretty sure I could nail if I say and do the right things, but I don't really feel like making the effort.
Dont make much effort or spend much money. Have a few drinks and just stick your dick in her mouth if you get the chance, then walk away or see her in 2 weeks and do it again for as long as it lasts without getting too painful. ditch, repeat, until you meet a decent one that is worth better than that, Then suffer blue balls for a while until she figures you are the one worth putting out for. No need to suffer now when you are not pursuing a decent one.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

It's more about maintaining the fake enthusiasm and high energy, and saying boring predictable things that make me look cool, all the while knowing that the minute I start liking her or feeling happy, it's over. No, I don't spend money.

So it's like:
-Act fake and enthusiastic about nothing.
-Extract whatever enjoyment I can, while knowing it will be cut off at any moment, for no reason.
-Try not to show I am enjoying myself, and never let my guard down, because that is grounds for immediate goodbye.

No, I don't do stupid shit like get too clingy or tell her I love her. It's the walking on eggshells and unpredictability that I hate. It seems like one wrong little move, or one little thing she takes the wrong way, and you're immediately gone. So it's hard for me to care enough to bother in the first place.

Acting completely distant and fake with someone I am naked in bed with does not feel natural to me.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Nailer wrote:It's more about maintaining the fake enthusiasm and high energy, and saying boring predictable things that make me look cool, all the while knowing that the minute I start liking her or feeling happy, it's over. No, I don't spend money.

So it's like:
-Act fake and enthusiastic about nothing.
-Extract whatever enjoyment I can, while knowing it will be cut off at any moment, for no reason.
-Try not to show I am enjoying myself, and never let my guard down, because that is grounds for immediate goodbye.

No, I don't do stupid shit like get too clingy or tell her I love her. It's the walking on eggshells and unpredictability that I hate. It seems like one wrong little move, or one little thing she takes the wrong way, and you're immediately gone. So it's hard for me to care enough to bother in the first place.

Acting completely distant and fake with someone I am naked in bed with does not feel natural to me.
That is exactly how all men feel with almost all women. Until or if you find one that you don't have to do that with. After I don't know how many women I have slept with, what u say is spot on. I never doubted any would not involve this bs. But hey I'm an optimist and am enjoying myself now.

I would do it every 2 weeks to empty my balls. Until it was not worth the effort. Now my balls get emptied :mrgreen:

Just stay positive. It may be a long wait.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Kradmelder wrote:That is exactly how all men feel with almost all women.
No it isn't, don't generalize. I had no success with American women and somewhere between 500 and 1000 rejections. And I am not alone in this. How do I feel with/about American women? Only pure hatred. Long ago I lost all desire for them. The only thing I feel is that I would like to slit their throats.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

fschmidt wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:That is exactly how all men feel with almost all women.
No it isn't, don't generalize. I had no success with American women and somewhere between 500 and 1000 rejections. And I am not alone in this. How do I feel with/about American women? Only pure hatred. Long ago I lost all desire for them. The only thing I feel is that I would like to slit their throats.
I've always had success with white women. Most of whom with I felt like Nailer. I would probably have zero success with jewesses.not because they wont sleep with the nonkosher foreskin on my dick and the landserschnitt on my other head, but because we are not compatible. But I would not want to slit their throats. Expelling them would be fine but I would be accused of gassing them :lol: So white women don't want a jew. That is a same. So why all the semitic hate because they don't want a non compatible jew?

I must admit I have always found American white women vile obnoxious uncultured and repulsive. But I just walk away. I almost slept with one once but the disgusting table manners, unfeminine talk, and loud brash behaviour just made me say I must leave now. I can't even stick my dick in a mouth so foul it can't even chew with a mouth closed and spouts obscenities.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Kradmelder wrote:I've always had success with white women. Most of whom with I felt like Nailer. I would probably have zero success with jewesses.not because they wont sleep with the nonkosher foreskin on my dick and the landserschnitt on my other head, but because we are not compatible. But I would not want to slit their throats. Expelling them would be fine but I would be accused of gassing them :lol: So white women don't want a jew. That is a same. So why all the semitic hate because they don't want a non compatible jew?
I had the same rejections from American jewish women as American white women, no difference. So I would slit the throat of an American jewish woman with the same enthusiasm as I would for an American white woman.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

fschmidt wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:I've always had success with white women. Most of whom with I felt like Nailer. I would probably have zero success with jewesses.not because they wont sleep with the nonkosher foreskin on my dick and the landserschnitt on my other head, but because we are not compatible. But I would not want to slit their throats. Expelling them would be fine but I would be accused of gassing them :lol: So white women don't want a jew. That is a same. So why all the semitic hate because they don't want a non compatible jew?
I had the same rejections from American jewish women as American white women, no difference. So I would slit the throat of an American jewish woman with the same enthusiasm as I would for an American white woman.

If horrible women reject you, whats the problem? Why would you want relations with a horrible woman? They are kind of doing you a favor by rejecting you, and why express interest in such women to give them a chance to reject you? Throat slitting rants just sound like a serial killer.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
If horrible women reject you, whats the problem? Why would you want relations with a horrible woman? They are kind of doing you a favor by rejecting you, and why express interest in such women to give them a chance to reject you? Throat slitting rants just sound like a serial killer.
Perhaps the problem is that they are horrible in the first place and the rejection is a symptom.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

OutWest wrote:If horrible women reject you, whats the problem? Why would you want relations with a horrible woman? They are kind of doing you a favor by rejecting you, and why express interest in such women to give them a chance to reject you? Throat slitting rants just sound like a serial killer.
When I realized that they are all horrible, I stopped asking. But 500+ rejections is enough to piss me off enough that I would get pleasure from killing them. With later experience, I would add modern men too. And "serial killer"? No, I am too impatient for that. Given the opportunity, I would be a mass murderer of members of modern culture.