Don't these AW look so plastic, fake, superficial, hollow?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Don't these AW look so plastic, fake, superficial, hollow?

Post by Winston »

Don't these American women look so fake, plastic, artificial and superficial? You can see it on their face, vibe and body language. How the F are you supposed to connect with them or talk to them? It's sooooo weird and unnatural when you try to! How come when you go abroad, women aren't like that? In foreign countries, women are much more down to earth and authentic and easier to connect with? WTF is wrong with America? America is NOT the world, like everyone including the alternative media, think.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston, as usual, I know where you're coming from. Yet, one could find a group photo of young models, perhaps in the context of a pageant event, from any country in the world and they would all look more or less like that.

I know you like to hammer on this "innocent and laid back looking equates sweet and approachable" argument, but I am not entirely convinced. Especially when taken out of context, it's a hardly a reliable measure. One just has to try and approach the girl, find a good connection with her via a common topic, or some good old sense of humour, and see how it progresses.

Just to give you a simple example, the first two photos below are of a few Miss Colombia hopefuls taken in a relatively informal moment. You could see the girls have no or light make up, casual tos smart dresses and their looks, smiles and poses betray the relatively relaxed moment at which the group photo is taken. The last one looks like a stage photo taken during the event. The girls have professional make up and their stage dresses, and "looking the part" is not an option anymore.

This is as much as it can be inferred from their body language and it's all context-specific. Everything else must be left to the imagination. That is, cannot be made until you actually have met the woman and know her personality to some level of detail.

PandaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by PandaMan »

publicduende wrote:Winston, as usual, I know where you're coming from. Yet, one could find a group photo of young models, perhaps in the context of a pageant event, from any country in the world and they would all look more or less like that.

I know you like to hammer on this "innocent and laid back looking equates sweet and approachable" argument, but I am not entirely convinced. Especially when taken out of context, it's a hardly a reliable measure. One just has to try and approach the girl, find a good connection with her via a common topic, or some good old sense of humour, and see how it progresses.

Just to give you a simple example, the first two photos below are of a few Miss Colombia hopefuls taken in a relatively informal moment. You could see the girls have no or light make up, casual tos smart dresses and their looks, smiles and poses betray the relatively relaxed moment at which the group photo is taken. The last one looks like a stage photo taken during the event. The girls have professional make up and their stage dresses, and "looking the part" is not an option anymore.

This is as much as it can be inferred from their body language and it's all context-specific. Everything else must be left to the imagination. That is, cannot be made until you actually have met the woman and know her personality to some level of detail.

While I've only been here a short while, I like that dissenting views are allowed.

I agree with Winston American women are awful, but I've seen better examples of plastic women than that pageant photo. I think "selfie" so abundant on Facebook and POF and OkCupid is the best example of how insufferable these women are. For all we know, those plastic pageant ladies might be friendly.

The irony is this: the pageant ladies are actually making an effort to look good and pretty (though you may find them a bit plastic, and I do as well, a more 'natural' look is preferable to me) -- while the "selfie" Facebook types usually look trashy and disgusting.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oh publicduende. I completely disagree. Those Colombian pagent beauties look a lot more friendly, sweet and down-to-earth than the AW photos I showed you. So your photos actually prove my point. Was that your objective?

If you've seen AW often enough, you know how to read them. It becomes instinctual. Humans have instincts, just like animals do. We know if a girl is fake or not. We know if she's approachable or not. You can sense it. If someone hates your guts, you can sense it from his vibe too, for example.

We can sense and feel these things. They don't need words to explain. We've all met the kind of AW in the photos above, and we know what they are like. There is no debate here about them. They are what they are. We all know that.

I hope this is not above you publicduende. If it is, then I won't be able to reason with you. I don't get what your point is.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote: I hope this is not above you publicduende. If it is, then I won't be able to reason with you. I don't get what your point is.
I think his point is about 'pictures', it is not the same if you see a person in daily life, taken as snapshot, or if they are arranged to pose on a stage with sexy dress and full make-up. Basically, there is a difference between the 'daily look' of a girl, or if she is prepared to react with 'artificially smiling' as an actress.

I personally, after living most time in Far East and South East Asia, I feel really uncomfortable with 'Western white women' - I am afraid of their reaction, which cannot be predicted. I will never even think about to approach a girl looking and posing like these ones.

About your picture from USA - True or not, when I see this picture, I just keep on thinking how many boyfriends such a woman had already in her young life... probably even 100+ starting when 13 years old, all these girls have the worn-out look already. Some of them had clearly breast enlargement surgery, etc., others have tattoos, piercings...

As I have a Filipina fosterdaughter, now 19, I have many pictures of her and of some classmates, all these girls want to show up on stage 'just for fun', there are so many beauty contests in Philippines. They borrow some 'sexy clothings' or buy some cheap dress, pay a small fee and try 'to impress' a 'jury' in the plaza of a shopping mall. -

And believe me, Publicduende, they look totally differently from these professionals on this picture of WinstonWu.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:Oh publicduende. I completely disagree. Those Colombian pagent beauties look a lot more friendly, sweet and down-to-earth than the AW photos I showed you. So your photos actually prove my point. Was that your objective?

If you've seen AW often enough, you know how to read them. It becomes instinctual. Humans have instincts, just like animals do. We know if a girl is fake or not. We know if she's approachable or not. You can sense it. If someone hates your guts, you can sense it from his vibe too, for example.

We can sense and feel these things. They don't need words to explain. We've all met the kind of AW in the photos above, and we know what they are like. There is no debate here about them. They are what they are. We all know that.

I hope this is not above you publicduende. If it is, then I won't be able to reason with you. I don't get what your point is.
Exactly as Yohan said, my point wasn't to debate as to how much friendlier and more approachable non-AWs are compared with AWs, which I may well agree with you about, but the fact that the same good looking girl may want (or have!) to smile and pose differently depending on the context. To illustrate my point I tried to use pictures of objectively good looking girls involved in different moments of the same event (Miss Colombia).

If another metaphor could be clearer for you: if you see a good actor, perhaps a good method actor, play the part of a villain on screen, your suspension of belief with help you identify him with his character and enjoy the movie. Yet, once the movie is over, would you really believe he speaks and behaves like his character in his everyday life?

As they grow up and develop as social being, people learn to adapt to and put up different acts depending on the situation. Some of them are keener than others. Some of them are better than others. Some do it out of a personality disorder, some do it to follow a specific agenda that will benefit them. And that's men and women, no exception. Although, it must be said, women have a bigger deck of cards to play with, as they can act anything from Hello Kitty cute to cage fighter aggressive.

In the light of your own personal story, I have to say this above is one of your weakest arguments. You have seen by yourself, what kind of materialism, dishonesty and cynicism those angel eyes and innocent smiles can hide. Of course the measure of warmth, friendliness and flirtatiousness they showed you, whether genuine or simulated, was enough to give you good memories, that's understandable. This thought doesn't change the simple reality: it's hard to tell a person from a single casual encounter, and even less so from a bunch of pictures taken out of context.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:About your picture from USA - True or not, when I see this picture, I just keep on thinking how many boyfriends such a woman had already in her young life... probably even 100+ starting when 13 years old, all these girls have the worn-out look already. Some of them had clearly breast enlargement surgery, etc., others have tattoos, piercings...
Oh come on now...the fact a woman is hot and knows how to strut around with her assets in full display doesn't mean she will have had 100+ of casual partners. If anything, a woman who has that kind of sexual conduct is very likely to be dysfunctional at the level or borderline mental disorder, which is something that shows almost immediately.
Yohan wrote:As I have a Filipina fosterdaughter, now 19, I have many pictures of her and of some classmates, all these girls want to show up on stage 'just for fun', there are so many beauty contests in Philippines. They borrow some 'sexy clothings' or buy some cheap dress, pay a small fee and try 'to impress' a 'jury' in the plaza of a shopping mall. -

And believe me, Publicduende, they look totally differently from these professionals on this picture of WinstonWu.
I have absolutely no problem believing you on that, Yohan. For how obsessed they are about beauty contests, from mutya ng barangay ("the babe from the block") to Miss Universe, Filipinas do seem to value elements of grace, class and purity in their performance, at least more in tune with their culture and less with the "RnB gangsta bitch" that resounds from the US.

I am actually curious to know your opinion about the state of pageant-level beauty canons in Japan right now. When I went over there a few years ago, the standard was still that of grace, class and modesty. Some tough/androgynous (kawa-kakkoii) female aesthetic were starting out in some niches of fashion and media industries but they were just that - fringe phenomena. From what I can see, I observe much more push towards Americanised (= in your face oversexualised) beauty cliches in South Korea than in Japan.

steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

It seems clear to me that several of the girls in the American pageant photo are not ethnically American. I also don't think this American pageant photo is a very good example of the typical fake smiles and artificial plastic aurora of most American women(at last of those women from the city) This pageant photo actually has what seems to be some of the nicer or better women that can be found in America. I can't see much Fakeness in the American photo compared to the foreign girl photos provided by duende.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Yohan wrote:
Winston wrote: I hope this is not above you publicduende. If it is, then I won't be able to reason with you. I don't get what your point is.
I think his point is about 'pictures', it is not the same if you see a person in daily life, taken as snapshot, or if they are arranged to pose on a stage with sexy dress and full make-up. Basically, there is a difference between the 'daily look' of a girl, or if she is prepared to react with 'artificially smiling' as an actress.

I personally, after living most time in Far East and South East Asia, I feel really uncomfortable with 'Western white women' - I am afraid of their reaction, which cannot be predicted. I will never even think about to approach a girl looking and posing like these ones.

About your picture from USA - True or not, when I see this picture, I just keep on thinking how many boyfriends such a woman had already in her young life... probably even 100+ starting when 13 years old, all these girls have the worn-out look already. Some of them had clearly breast enlargement surgery, etc., others have tattoos, piercings...

As I have a Filipina fosterdaughter, now 19, I have many pictures of her and of some classmates, all these girls want to show up on stage 'just for fun', there are so many beauty contests in Philippines. They borrow some 'sexy clothings' or buy some cheap dress, pay a small fee and try 'to impress' a 'jury' in the plaza of a shopping mall. -

I don't see how just looking pictures of a beauty pageant contest one can makes conclusions on AW versus Latin American or South East Asian women?

The experiences who are valuable are those of honest guys who have been abroad,who have lived there,who have witnessed how mainstream SEA where not behaving the same way AW did.
From there you can start to wonder yourself the world is not only AW but not because you look at a picture on internet lol.
To try to look at a beauty pageant picture and seeing true this..i don't see how. :wink:

And if you take a beauty pageant contest in Thailand i will sincerely tell you it's not the best place to look for something really different from AW.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

green1976 wrote: I don't see how just looking pictures of a beauty pageant contest one can makes conclusions on AW versus Latin American or South East Asian women?
I am here 100 % with Winston and this is what he said in this thread:
Winston: If you've seen AW often enough, you know how to read them. It becomes instinctual. Humans have instincts, just like animals do. We know if a girl is fake or not. We know if she's approachable or not. You can sense it. If someone hates your guts, you can sense it from his vibe too, for example.

We can sense and feel these things. They don't need words to explain. We've all met the kind of AW in the photos above, and we know what they are like.
Not much I can add to that...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote: Oh come on now...the fact a woman is hot and knows how to strut around with her assets in full display doesn't mean she will have had 100+ of casual partners. If anything, a woman who has that kind of sexual conduct is very likely to be dysfunctional at the level or borderline mental disorder, which is something that shows almost immediately.
A huge number of Western women enjoy this kind of sexual conduct and indeed they are totally psychotic because of permanent parties, disco-noise, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, f***ing around with unknown men for one-night-stands...

Girls as young as 11 have already access to contraceptives and abortion from the school nurses, and parents are not even allowed to know about it. The youngest mother is from my own native country in Central Europe, 11, carried out the baby and her mother said, that she is proud of her daughter...

100 men is not so much, considering life-style in single mother households. Western girls start usually with 13, and the powerful ones have around 8 boyfriends per year, so when such a girl is 25, she might had easily sexual contact with around 100 men. 12 years x 8 = 96.

Even if you consider the shy ones, starting with 16, only 3 boys a year, makes still 9 x 3 = 27, sexual experiences with around 25 to 30 men.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

steve55 wrote: It seems clear to me that several of the girls in the American pageant photo are not ethnically American.
Who is an 'ethnically American' girl anyway? Please explain! An Indian woman in a reservation/tribal homeland? A girl classified as a community member of a native American tribe in USA?

They are all 'American girls' regardless their ethnicity - and rather spoiled brats (so-called students) from rich parents who have some connection to fashion, cosmetics, jewelry and similar lucrative products and brands.

It's not about 'natural beauty'. I do not see any African American girl and Asian American girl, as these 2 races are not know to promote successfully business. Asians are too short, the figure of a black women is not slim enough and their skin color does not make them good models.
I can't see much Fakeness in the American photo compared to the foreign girl photos provided by duende.
Well, you need only to look about breast enlargement, piercing and tattoos.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:Oh publicduende. I completely disagree. Those Colombian pageant beauties look a lot more friendly, sweet and down-to-earth than the AW photos I showed you. So your photos actually prove my point. Was that your objective?

We "know" if a girl is approachable or not if we have approached her, tried to talk to her, engage her in a conversation and tested her reaction to things like witty or raunchy humour, or (an Italian favourite) her political ideas. Keeping the majority of women at safety distance because of their alleged socio-sexual sin sounds a lot like a case of "sour grapes" to me. And even when a casual approach fails or goes south fast, it could be because the girl has a jealous bf, or isn't in a good mood, or has period discomfort. Even a single failure (with a given woman) cannot be taken as the ultimate proof that she is unapproachable. That's where persistence helps, and often pays off.

It's not surprising you conclude that this might be "above me". Like a few other guys here, you have sub-par social skills due to years of forced loneliness and observing the world and modern society from behind a PC screen. And yet, you like to believe that you have somehow developed a superior social sensibility and can read people better and faster, even when common sense would suggest that direct experience is the best way to really know them.

Not saying you don't have a talent in understanding the human nature and those around you - you may well have it. Yet, talent is nurtured and refined by having actual interactions, travelling around the world and speaking to people from all walks of life with open mind and heart. Keeping the majority of them at distance using an arsenal of fears and stereotypes as pretexts, does not help at all. It's quite clear that, missing real interaction, all you have to fall back is your "instinct", which really another name for your preconceptions and delusions.

No surprise so many of those Russian angel faces scammed you dry, while you carefully avoided modest individuals who could have given you a more genuine and rewarding human experience. Perhaps it really is time you started travelling again and (re-)discovering the world for what it is?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
publicduende wrote: Oh come on now...the fact a woman is hot and knows how to strut around with her assets in full display doesn't mean she will have had 100+ of casual partners. If anything, a woman who has that kind of sexual conduct is very likely to be dysfunctional at the level or borderline mental disorder, which is something that shows almost immediately.
A huge number of Western women enjoy this kind of sexual conduct and indeed they are totally psychotic because of permanent parties, disco-noise, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, f***ing around with unknown men for one-night-stands...

Girls as young as 11 have already access to contraceptives and abortion from the school nurses, and parents are not even allowed to know about it. The youngest mother is from my own native country in Central Europe, 11, carried out the baby and her mother said, that she is proud of her daughter...

100 men is not so much, considering life-style in single mother households. Western girls start usually with 13, and the powerful ones have around 8 boyfriends per year, so when such a girl is 25, she might had easily sexual contact with around 100 men. 12 years x 8 = 96.

Even if you consider the shy ones, starting with 16, only 3 boys a year, makes still 9 x 3 = 27, sexual experiences with around 25 to 30 men.
Yes, maybe so, but that's not what I was referring to. I just find it weird that you seem to automatically correlate good looks and specific body features like piercing and a tattoo with the idea that said young woman will have had hundreds of partners by the time the picture was taken.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Yohan wrote:

I don't know but i get the feeling that some western girls like to paint themselves as party chicks who are cool and who would give their pussies quit easily.
If it was the case,we won't see so many desesperate young guys loosing their time on dating website and looking for a quick sex meeting.
I just found this quit contradicting because i sincerely think Western women are less and less attracted to have sex with guys unless he can be a good provider,douchebag clowns...
The only period where they open their legs more freely are during high school or college but even there,i'm talking of France maybe the US is quite different,these women here looks quit boring and not interested to f**k around at all.
They are career orientated and not at all party type.