3 Out Of 100 American Women Are Marriageable

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Theres a lot of chatter among the cuntocracy about how men aren't manning up and doing their duty to marry off all the single ladies.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/06/ ... damage.com
Last edited by Taco on October 23rd, 2015, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 3 Out Of 100 American Women Are Marriageable

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:3 Out Of 100 American Women Are Marriageable
Here is a scary but true excerpt from the article:

Instead of a normally functioning sexual market where men are presented with many options among marriageable women of varying degrees of attractiveness (who nonetheless meet the men’s threshold for long-term commitment worthiness), what transpires in a shit market like what we have now is a massive limitation in men’s acceptably attractive mate choices and a replacement with a dichotomous mate choice system.

In a dichotomous mate choice system, beta males no longer have the luxury of choosing between, say, a feminine slender 6 and a tomboyish slender 7. Now they’re restricted to choosing between involuntary celibacy and marriage to a ghastly apparition.
:shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Usually these 3 women are taken already when they are still very young.

It is very difficult to find any nice reasonable girl while you are still young as a man and cannot offer much to her. Who is the man, in his 20 to 25, who has a job with a very good income, owning his own house, driving an expensive car, is able to take vacation abroad in expensive hotels etc. etc.

Most women are highly materialistic orientated. Another serious reason to remain single as a man is the legal situation.

She has nothing, marries you, is getting bored or cheating you, and finally after divorce she has everything and you as the man are living in a van, paying alimony...

I never expected myself to end up with an Asian woman while still living in Europe, but the choice is not only single or married to a local girl, it is either single or married with a foreign wife - forget about Western women. Just my opinion and my experience during the last 40 years or so.

About Western women, it is getting worse, and not better. But this is their problem, and not my problem. Let them alone, ignore them, as there is nothing to gain for a man out of such a relationship.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Those women are hot, but then again, I'm high right now.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Dragon wrote:Those women are hot, but then again, I'm high right now.
You think so? I think they are all slightly above average. One of them for sure is maybe not a BBW but big enough and too big for me. I've done my time with BBW's, I've had enough of that.

The blonde with the close up is the best looking one, then comes the olive skinned woman.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

American Women are replacing men with pets. Dr Phil says that's a fact!!
Last edited by steve55 on July 23rd, 2014, 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jamesbond wrote:

Instead of a normally functioning sexual market where men are presented with many options among marriageable women of varying degrees of attractiveness (who nonetheless meet the men’s threshold for long-term commitment worthiness), what transpires in a shit market like what we have now is a massive limitation in men’s acceptably attractive mate choices and a replacement with a dichotomous mate choice system.

In a dichotomous mate choice system, beta males no longer have the luxury of choosing between, say, a feminine slender 6 and a tomboyish slender 7. Now they’re restricted to choosing between involuntary celibacy and marriage to a ghastly apparition.
In other words.

high numbers of ugly American women + high numbers of good looking American men = future foreign girlfriend
Last edited by Taco on July 23rd, 2014, 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Well, I appreciate the fellows who jumped on all those grenades. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

LOL
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

Someone stated earlier that American women are replacing men with pets. This is indeed a fact!! Nature has made it where males need females more than females need males. To deny this is foolish. This is why feminism is so dangerous.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

steve55 wrote:American Women are replacing men with pets. Dr Phil says that's a fact!!
I was sent a profile from Okcupid! and it was some Jewish chick (which happens alot for some reason, LA I guess, surplus of Jewish women). She is attractive, if a bit too short (5'0) for my taste.

She list as one of the things that keeps her busy is working at a dog rescue.

It is absolute fact that women not have only replaced time chasing boys and relationships with extra activities that might make them a bit more interesting to talk too, but not better wives or mothers; as well as replacing men with pets who can't run away when things turn sour. As long as they are fed and always emotionally available, pets are a reasonable investment.

I will admit my days would be more unbearable if I didn't take the cat me and my ex shared.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Taco wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

In other words.

high numbers of ugly American women + high numbers of good looking American men = future foreign girlfriend
The amount of so-so looking women is increased by otherwise attractive women getting tattoos, dying their hair crazy colors and getting piercings everywhere.

Okay this is mostly the domain of 20 something without college degrees. But these are the women who are the most open to things that are conducive to getting laid.

You just have to be an interesting guy and frankly most men are not that interesting to talk too or be around, that's just the facts.

The world has changed, you can't just be a "guy/dude" anymore. Even with foreign women you have to cross a certain threshold; that said you can largely uninteresting but have good provider instincts and that will be enough for most foreign women, especially average looking women from small or dank industrial cities ravaged by high unemployment and dominated by Soviet era buildings.

Just being the good provider guy can backfire on you especially if you're more of a Beta male; even with foreign women. Not that she'll leave you or divorce you or even stop having sex with you, you'll just be seen as the rich gringo to her and her extended family...

Japan is a bit of a special case. It's very much a 1st world country, so lots of things that become standard fare when attracting better than average women still apply. It's just the strange dating environment makes provides you with plenty of targets not looking to be one of the many Japanese women married to Japanese men, but to a Western guy with a different cultural upbringing.
Last edited by djfourmoney on July 25th, 2014, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

I have noticed the thing with the dog-rescuers, too. Sometimes, I think that it's like they're trying to rescue themselves, in a way, and they don't really know how. The more angrily they deny any and all 'judgmental' talk about this, the more it seems like they don't want to admit the truth. It's not just them, though...men their age are doing it, too- the obsession with adopting dogs and treating them as humans.

Dogs used to be beloved pets and 'man's best friend', sure...but they were never treated as actual human children until pretty recently.

I don't mind the tattoos when they are done with regard to aesthetics and artistic quality. Unfortunately, this is rare. More typical lately are the hideous biker 'sleeves', vulgarities in text, and nearly the whole torso covered in what looks like the aftermath of a Marine's drunken shore-leave.

They're angry, hurting, confused and lost. I don't envy them.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Ghost wrote:3 out of 100 are marriageable? That's a pretty optimistic view.
No, that's your cynicism showing through like many men here.

It is all not a net negative.

You just don't meet the minimal requirements to date women in America. That is the problem, when you have to go downmarket, it is not the 1960's, 1970's or even 1080's anymore.

You can meet some of them but if you don't met the critical ones like income and career status, you better not be fat and/or short/balding to go along with it.

Also these women like narrow age gaps, so more than 4-5 years age difference for woman under 34 is fairly rare unless they are single mothers.