The absolute worst dating market in the USA

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

The absolute worst dating market in the USA

Post by MatureDJ »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I think every state in the US has the worst dating market in the world. Just ask Winston, he has lived in San Francisco, Seattle, Las Vegas and he has also traveled to various cities throughout America.

He even had women in shopping malls call security on him just because he started conversations with them! WTF?

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

Anne Wachtel@twitter (#243,036)
This is sort of similar to what's happening in my hometown in Pennsylvania because of the Marcellus Shale stuff. I moved home the summer after college and went out to a local bar with my high school friends, and it was suddenly full of guys from Texas wearing huge cowboy hats throwing around cash like the world was going to end. I'm not used to being hit on, and one of their pick up lines was so bad, I laughed until I cried, right in front of him. It was just ridiculous; he was trying to be so smooth. My high school friends, most of whom had not left our hometown and were now used to this, played them like a fiddle. I was in awe. Poor local guys didn't have a chance, until my hometown realized that most of these cowboys also have raging addictions, mostly to heroin. The drug dealers are happy, at least.

Posted on April 25, 2013 at 10:12 am
Last edited by TheLegendSeeker on June 22nd, 2014, 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
FrancisUser
Freshman Poster

Post by FrancisUser »

Washington D.C. is mentioned by bloggers to be one of the most diffcult areas in the USA to marry a woman. You guys want to meet the coldest, most entitled feminist bitches in the world, come to Toronto, Canada and spend some time with any Canadian woman here. It’s worse than any American or British woman you will ever meet.

Canada is becoming 'Americanized' if you compare the influences of the feminist movement and dating scene.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

From my personal experiences, the absolute worst dating market on the continent of North America covers DuPage and DeKalb Counties in Illinois. And yes, that very much includes the campus of Northern Illinois University.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

From experience, it's like merely approaching an Illinois woman at all is like playing with a bomb.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Waukegan is awful. Toronto has an insurgence of feminism last time I was there (2007) hence why I opted out of marrying my 3.5-year-relationship ex...and the chick had good p.ussy but was too vociferously-mouthy. I was still getting female a.ss in T.O./GTA but from FW going to school there. The p.ussy was soo sooo friggin' good that it almost made me put a ring on it, but good thing I began to come across AWS, NiceGuys, and HA in 2007 or I would have ended up like IHateRegistering from NiceGuys being a.ssraped in court, etc.

Even though it's been seven years since I have been in "Can It?? Duh!!", I'm sure it has become more Americanized because I remember EVEN BACK IN 2006/2007 when I was going back and forth btwn. Toronto and Chicago to see my girl then, the atmosphere had worsened every three months I came back there. And even when I was bouncing in the clubs in the Entertainment district in Toronto, my Canadian-Irish bosses were bigots and didn't like that I was hugging hot White women that came to use the bathroom when I was a bouncer by the bathrooms.

So you can keep North America; it's not that serious. The only women in North America that are worthy to court/date/smash are FW in Tier II or smaller cities/towns in Can It? Duh!.