Feminism vs Polygamy

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Feminism vs Polygamy

Post by pandabear »

In my latest blog entry

http://sexualobjectification.blogspot.c ... ygyny.html

I proposed polygamy as a solution for the Feminists.

Any thoughts?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Feminism vs Polygamy

Post by OutWest »

pandabear wrote:In my latest blog entry

Any thoughts?
Polygamy does tend to enrage feminists and as a natural result of the logic employed by gays seeking entitlement to marriage, polygamy (Remember, all it takes is LOVE to create entitlement to marriage)
would seem to be inevitable in time. Curiously, it tends to enrage both of those groups, who make their
causes sacred by enshrining as right, whatever takes place between consenting adults. I guess some consenting adults are more equal than others...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

A nice compendium of opinions about marriage, polygamy, family duties and military might. I am not sure what your origial point is, as you seem to make a collage of logically interconnectedf statements. I believe you're in favour of polygamy both as a tool to fully engage a man's sense of responsibility as well as maximising his sexual pleasure, and a way to truly embrace women's liberation.

I like all these people , featured in your post, who advocate polygamy or polygyny as a return to the golden era of mankind. Modern society has defeated most of the root causes why our hunter-gatherers ancestors had to be promiscuous: we don't have to put our lives at risk to get our next meal, we won't die for a wound infection or a pneumonia, we will live comfortably more than twice as long as our ancestors.

Most notably, women have gained a level of financial indepence on a par with us men. However biased our work environment is towards men, most women have the ability to earn good money and free themselves from the prime motive of marriage: the need to pair up with a man to ensure her own survival and that of her offpspring. In countries blessed with welfare largesse like the US and the UK, women can get by at the government's expenses without even having to wonder if they would be better off with a stable boyfriend or husband.

The only other meaning of marriage, that of linking the fate and fortunes of two families together, was still quite popular until before WW2 but has been fading rapidly ever since.

So yes, in principle, marriage is an obsolete institution, and the religious/legal systems that perpetuate it and its privileges (including the notorious pro-woman bias in divorce court) is decaded behind.

As the Chinese said, though, as a man, you should be careful what you dream for. A polygamous society is a society where women's favour is fully and perfectly polarised towards its tiny elite of power agents. You guys already spend an inordinate amount of time complaining about how unfair the dating and mating scene is in first world countries, with most good looking women attracted to the top of the pack in terms of physical attractiveness, bad boy charisma, or simply wealth and status, and the vast majority of Joe Averages getting their nutsacks left out to dry.

The young and attractive studs, or rich and charming power brokers are generally already as promiscuous as their time, money and sexual appetite allows them to be. Some of them can even afford millionaire divorces so long they get to enjoy their mini-harem of hot girls of comparable age as their daughers. So the legal and political status of polygamy is of little interest for them.

Men who are, by any accepted socio-economic and intellectual-cultural standards, average or below average do not have the means and the leverage to be fully polygamous. This applied 1000 years now as it applies now. Even the sexually frustrated poseurs that crowd PUA and manosphere forums sometimes, in their rare moments of truth between all that keyboard jockeying, admit that they would happily swap dozens of club bangs (or, rather, the fantasy thereof) with one good girl they could settle with. We have none of the beauty, none of the money and none of the success afforded to the top 1% men "every girl would like to f**k". I think it's only natural that we all converge to the idea that our role as men and providers would miraculously fulfilled by just the one good-hearted and just about cute woman who can become our loving partner, or wife. Winning the lottery once in their lives is enough of a dream for most people.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Polygyny just seemed to be the obvious solution to complaints of Feminists who were running out of time.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

pandabear wrote:Polygyny just seemed to be the obvious solution to complaints of Feminists who were running out of time.
I would call that with its right name then: promiscuity. At least polygamy, in its traditional expression, provided sexual and "domestic economy services" at the cost of the husband providing for all women equally.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Well, polygamy seemed to be the better solution, given that women (even Feminists) at 40 were desperate for a husband while their eggs were nearing depletion. So desperate, that some of them are going so far as to advocate settling for a "nice guy." But, if polygyny is an option, then they wouldn't have to settle. They could join an Alpha's harem, and share the sex and housekeeping duties equally with the other wives.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

pandabear wrote:Well, polygamy seemed to be the better solution, given that women (even Feminists) at 40 were desperate for a husband while their eggs were nearing depletion. So desperate, that some of them are going so far as to advocate settling for a "nice guy." But, if polygyny is an option, then they wouldn't have to settle. They could join an Alpha's harem, and share the sex and housekeeping duties equally with the other wives.
This already happens; just through the state/commercial system. Feminism is the idea that females are the property of the elite to be administered through the system.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Re: Feminism vs Polygamy

Post by Halwick »

OutWest wrote:
pandabear wrote:In my latest blog entry

Any thoughts?
Polygamy does tend to enrage feminists and as a natural result of the logic employed by gays seeking entitlement to marriage, polygamy (Remember, all it takes is LOVE to create entitlement to marriage)
would seem to be inevitable in time. Curiously, it tends to enrage both of those groups, who make their
causes sacred by enshrining as right, whatever takes place between consenting adults. I guess some consenting adults are more equal than others...
But isn't it interesting that feminists don't object to polyandry?
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Maybe you guys liked my prior blog entry (about Femen) better, because there were titties in that one?