Why Asian Women Are Better To Date Than American Women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

American women will give you stomach cancer.

http://www.returnofkings.com/32873/why- ... ican-women

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian :)
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I think most Westerners (especially White guys) seriously overvalue Asian girls; their not as great as you guys make them out to be...

I can say that because, first-of-all, I'm Asian, and secondly, I've been abroad both in Asia as well as America to make a comparison. TBH, the old adage that "AWALT" definitely applies, and is true.

Also it true, that in comparison to most American women that Asian women (not the Westernized ones) are slightly better...but their not 'angels' as some people make them out to be on this forum and others (like RooshV).
Novem
Freshman Poster

Post by Novem »

All females are similar but on average I've found Asian females more pleasant to be around than white females who are(usually) more pleasant than black females. YMMV but I can understand the appeal of dating outside of your race when the females inside of it are being unbearable.
starchild5 wrote:Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian :)
My first time hearing this one. :lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

The classiness described here is interesting.

I crave it.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Well ya all the white guys still trying to impress ameriskanks i can't help but chuckle at when I see it. I don't even communicate to white women unless I have to. Not even that I hate them just that I have no interest in std infested bi polar but hey to each their own. lol

Some idiot is going to say you can't generalize.. Actually ya I can generalize. There's always something majorly wrong with American women no matter what.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

zboy1 wrote:I think most Westerners (especially White guys) seriously overvalue Asian girls; their not as great as you guys make them out to be...
I can say that because, first-of-all, I'm Asian, and secondly, I've been abroad both in Asia as well as America to make a comparison...
I am a white guy, from Continental Europe (was living there for about 25 years) and I am now in Japan since 35 years. - I am sure, in Europe without relocation to Asia I would be still a single man, possible male virgin.

My impression is that often in Western countries women treat men like shit, and often in Asian countries men are treating women like shit. It's just the opposite way how daily life is going on.

This gives men from Western countries a good chance to find a nice Asian girl who is living in Asia (not an Asian-American grrl, who is basically the same as a black Amerian or white American girl).

I think, 80 percent of Western women are trash, and the other 20 percent are already taken - while in Asia 80 percent of women are nice and 20 percent are truly garbage-girls, but their bad behavior is nowhere supported in Asian society.

I never met a Western girl who had not at least 3 to 8 boyfriends and many of them were starting early, 13 or so. I never met a Western girl, who did not admire openly a thug, because such men offer an exciting life-style.

I was never interested to share a girlfriend with 3 or 8 other boys next to me and sorry I had a regular job and could not offer gangsta-adventures with gun and drugs during late night.

Almost all young women I met from my own country or nearby countries are clearly into hook-up often only for one night, looking up for rich men of any age to pay them, at least for expensive dinners, gifts and travels. How can I earn such a lot of money as a young man at that time? Dating is quite expensive in Europe.

Another big problem was about my drinking/disco habits. I am not drinking any alcohol and I am not wasting my money in bars to meet women - but not willing to drink alcohol, non smoker and not interested in disco life will result quickly in scornful rejection, even if you have the best intention as a young man. My car was too old, my motorcycle too slow, my condominium unit too small etc. Why should I accept such persistent complaining from a Western woman who is only demanding but is offering nothing in return?

I think, in general Asian women living in Asian countries are clearly reacting differently from Western women.
For example, no Asian woman I met up to now found it ridiculous or responded with scornful remarks when I said, I am not drinking alcohol and not going out to nightclubs.

I met many Asian women who were nice to me, so why shall I give preference to a Western woman? Out of what reason?

Finally, considering the high costs of dating and the legal risk of divorce in Europe, considering how many boys had already a sexual contact with those Western girls, considering how often they are single moms etc. - does a Western girlfriend/wife even make any sense at all?