Are you dateless ?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Novem wrote:You are not alone and this seems to be a common trend. As far as I am concerned, I am not going to waste my time on these females if they are just going to take my kindness for weakness. Have fun slutting it up with your bad boy whore monger. Just don't be surprised by the ending you get and whine about it later when your sexual market value runs out. I will not be around to listen to your tripe.

I'd rather spend my time with a foreign female that actually likes the fact I don't treat her like crap. Giving these domestic females any attention just validates their crappy behavior so I do my best to barely acknowledge them. Tolerating them in my classes and sometimes at work is the most interaction they will get out of me.
They are the scum of the Earth. It's when you're young a dumb and believe it's you that it gets you down. When you get out there to other countries (also must be cautious) is when you realize it's not you never was you. It was always them. They were always the problem you were normal all along they are the freaks.

I feel bad for young guys. It's like a horror movie for them. So many men kill themselves over worthless AW. Why do that? There's options but most young men believe this is how women are no matter where they go. It's a great big lie.