The Future For US Men: Depressed, Unemployed, & Alone

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Should this guy become a MGTOW?

Poll ended at December 14th, 2013, 1:46 pm

No, he just needs PUA training.
No votes
No, he should just date hookers.
100%
No, he needs to try harder to find a US girl.
No votes

Total votes: 3
polya
Junior Poster

The Future For US Men: Depressed, Unemployed, & Alone

Post by polya »

Hear this guy talking about his rejections from women - he starts around 5 mins into the video. He thinks he'll die of a broken heart and be alone forever. I think he needs to become a MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) and spend his life flipping US Pig-Women the bird like I do.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

He could go MGTOW and also, he could use hookers whenever he has the urge to get laid. The best of both worlds there. ...
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

zboy1 wrote:He could go MGTOW and also, he could use hookers whenever he has the urge to get laid. The best of both worlds there. ...
Yes, he should find a way to live in Thailand!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

He complains more about lack of friends than lack of women. Unlike the worthless MGTOW, this guy actually has a soul. He should join a sound religion.
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Post by Jvargasbronx »

I feel his pain and I think he'll find his soul-mate overseas.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: The Future For US Men: Depressed, Unemployed, & Alon

Post by Teal Lantern »

polya wrote:Hear this guy talking about his rejections from women - he starts around 5 mins into the video. He thinks he'll die of a broken heart and be alone forever. I think he needs to become a MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) and spend his life flipping US Pig-Women the bird like I do.
A man who wants a relationship is going to be hard pressed to just give up on the idea (and ideal) of having one.
It would be like suggesting to someone with a broken furnace that they simply develop a preference for the cold.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

If he has the initiative to make this Youtube vid and is articulate enough talk for 20 minutes genuinely explaining himself, he is normal enough to make friends, and, with time and alot of self-improvement, find a girlfriend. I can see the humanity in him, and he at least sounds as if the desire is there, although he also has just let himself go ("...can you blame me for feeling this way..."). He needs to pick himself up just enough to go out and find some outlets where he can meet people and find a crew he can tag along with to a movie or something. He could gradually get comfortable with being around people, articulate himself and interact with them, get acquainted and friendship(s) will blossom.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

If he doesn't get himself emotionally healthy, he's going to fall into the clutches of some baby-rabies woman who's not that into him or the father of some career slattern who he wants to see married off and bearing him grandchildren [that visit, not live with him] before his own death.

Then, a few years down the line, she'll get bored, take his kids away, eject him out of his home, and his life will be even worse than now.
She'll get cash & new boyfriends (and write about how fabulous her new life is).
He'll get the bills and humiliation for making the mistake of having married her.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

fightforlove wrote:If he has the initiative to make this Youtube vid and is articulate enough talk for 20 minutes genuinely explaining himself, he is normal enough to make friends, and, with time and alot of self-improvement, find a girlfriend. I can see the humanity in him, and he at least sounds as if the desire is there, although he also has just let himself go ("...can you blame me for feeling this way..."). He needs to pick himself up just enough to go out and find some outlets where he can meet people and find a crew he can tag along with to a movie or something. He could gradually get comfortable with being around people, articulate himself and interact with them, get acquainted and friendship(s) will blossom.
Very good advice! I like the idea of finding a group to tag along with. I think he just wants a wife/girlfriend NOW and isn't willing to join groups and make friends with girls over time - which never works in the USA anyway as a girl takes 5 seconds to put you in the "friend zone" and will never change her mind.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Teal Lantern wrote:If he doesn't get himself emotionally healthy, he's going to fall into the clutches of some baby-rabies woman who's not that into him or the father of some career slattern who he wants to see married off and bearing him grandchildren [that visit, not live with him] before his own death.

Then, a few years down the line, she'll get bored, take his kids away, eject him out of his home, and his life will be even worse than now.
She'll get cash & new boyfriends (and write about how fabulous her new life is).
He'll get the bills and humiliation for making the mistake of having married her.
These scenarios are highly likely - but the fact he has no money will probably save him from marrying/impregnating a US pig-woman.