I am very bitter, angry, and frustrated?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

I am very bitter, angry, and frustrated?

Post by Arabian_prince »

I got sick and tired of this situation. I am a fairly decent looking guy, 6ft tall, tanned and have dark arabian features, yet I cant seem to get a date with any girl in America. Every where I go, I see women with men. Women can get any man and anywhere, anytime they want. And we, men, have to work it up.

Everything in America is pro women. From ladies nights to media askin what women want and what do they need in a man.

Its been five years in America, and believe it or not, I have never ever ever had a date with a girl.

I am tired of paying hookers. I was fooled by the American media and hollywood. I thought that women in America were the ones without privelges and men are jerks. It turns out to be the opposites.

Finally, what really pisses me off is those p***y lickers men who never, or rarely, hold a woman accountable for her actions. They always blame men for any problems.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Re: I am very bitter, angry , and frustrated ?

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Arabian_prince wrote:I got sick and tired of this situation. I am a fairly decent looking guy, 6ft tall, tanned and have dark arabian features, yet I cant seem to get a date with any girl in America. Every where I go, I see women with men. Women can get any man and anywhere, anytime they want. And we, men, have to work it up.

Everything in America is pro women. From ladies nights to media askin what women want and what do they need in a man.

Its been five years in America, and believe it or not, I have never ever ever had a date with a girl.

I am tired of paying hookers. I was fooled by the American media and hollywood. I thought that women in America were the ones without privelges and men are jerks. It turns out to be the opposites.

Finally, what really pisses me off is those p***y lickers men who never, or rarely, hold a woman accountable for her actions. They always blame men for any problems.
Just a guess but maybe it's because you're putting off a vibe of someone bitter, angry, and frustrated?

You are right about everything being pro-women. But a strong woman, the sort of woman I believe most real men want, will respect you for standing up to her and not pandering to her every f***ing wish. The trick is doing so without coming off as a total prick.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Arabian_prince wrote:I got sick and tired of this situation. I am a fairly decent looking guy, 6ft tall, tanned and have dark arabian features, yet I cant seem to get a date with any girl in America. Every where I go, I see women with men. Women can get any man and anywhere, anytime they want. And we, men, have to work it up.

I know the feeling, Arabian_Prince! I suggest you go overseas because it's a completely different situation than the U.S. of Gay. I've gone on numerous dates and met many females while overseas. I don't know what it is...but for some reason, the dating and social situation is completely messed-up in the US/Anglo World.

Just stay outside the Anglosphere countries, i.e. Canada, USA, Australia, United Kingdom, etc...and you'll do fine.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I can't speak as if I'm one of the enlightens ones, however I do know when I was with my ex...women lost all power over me, because I knew at the time...I had something os much better more educated and sexier lusting after me, loving me...ect...so they were all jokes, and ironically they liked me more because I ignored them, I don't even mean in a bitter resentful way I mean a flat out...you don't matter way, naturally not forced.

So my best advice would be...give up on women in America and attempt to mean it, without a doubt don't think of women in America as even a option in the slightest, otherwise your always watching from a distance with envy in your heart wishing you could attract them or have a shot..or if only you had one... trust me, it's not worth your mental health.

If nothing more use international dating sites and try to get a girl to visit you even if it's with your own cash, because you still have a better shot with them even in such a bad situation.

Just my opinion.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Maybe we need to collectively man up a bit more.

Last night I was in my usual bar watching the usual guy and his usual girlfriend play pool. They had an argument and he went crazy*. His girlfriend cried a bit, but at least she knew that he was alpha. So she stands by her man.

*Actually his gf is similarly crazy.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

As a guy that was used to be HEAVILY into PUA, I agree with this statement completely.

I still have some friends from that time of my life and it annoys me when they blame themselves (or me) for every failed attempt at getting or keeping women.

PUA is the ultimate supplication (changing yourself completely to satisfy women), which is ironic since they preach so heavily against supplicating. This could easily be a thread in and of itself.