Dating American Women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Dating American Women

Post by kai8482 »

Okay, I understand there is a lot of malice when it comes to AW but seriously have you tried actually talking to them or do you want them to fall in your lap when you talk to them? I generally don't like American women in more than any one else here does but honestly a lot of women across cultures have a lot in common. Also have you gave thought that if you tried gaming AW that when you go abroad your convo game would be that much better. It doesn't matter what country or how accepting the women are where ever you decide to go, you still have to talk to them. Yea, w/ AW you have to cut through a lot of BS but its not impossible or have you simply gave up until you decide to move overseas?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Personally, I don't chase AW, but then again, I never had to. They chase me! The problem is they hate relationships. But when I'm overseas, it's like the FW are just as horny as AW, and maybe even a bit more so, but the kicker is they also want relationships! Personally, it's my religious belief that, as a man, I shouldn't have to "game" women. If women were created for men and not the other way around, then men shouldn't be having to do all the work.
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

I've noticed it that too. That you want to be all over them time and attention with out actually contributing. It does get frustrating
Outsider
Freshman Poster

Post by Outsider »

or do you want them to fall in your lap when you talk to them?
Good god no! That is a great way to end up in traction!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »