Why are American women considered the worst wives?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Why are American women considered the worst wives?

Post by Arabian_prince »

I haven't just heard this from foreign men, but I've probably read a dozen blogs and news articles about how American women are simply not wanted overseas and are considered spoiled, egotistical, and self-centered.

There are hundreds of mail order bride sites for American men, but there's no such thing as a mail order husband site even though an American marriage visa is just as valuable to a man as a woman.

So is this really true? Are American women the worst? Is this a valid perception and if so, how do we change it?

There's no doubt that America has the highest divorce rate in the world and that 75% of all divorces are done by women. Those are simply statistical facts. Are 50% of American men REALLY bad husbands, or are American women at fault and incapable of a long term relationship? I don't understand those of you who simply deny reality and say there's no problem here. Clearly there is.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Why there is no mail order husband?

Maybe cause AW can get a man any time of day and night

Statistically there is 50:50 ratio M:F, on paper everyone should be able to find someone but in reality guys are the only one complaining and travelling thousands miles away just to be able to find a woman.

Now that so many men are gone foreign it should make life easier for men who are left behind but it isnt the case.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

American women arent very popular outside the American Martix.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 14th, 2020, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:It's like asking why shit is considered to be shit once it is outside the shit factory.
:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are American women considered the worst wives?

Post by Jester »

Arabian_prince wrote:
I haven't just heard this from foreign men, but I've probably read a dozen blogs and news articles about how American women are simply not wanted overseas and are considered spoiled, egotistical, and self-centered.

There are hundreds of mail order bride sites for American men, but there's no such thing as a mail order husband site even though an American marriage visa is just as valuable to a man as a woman.

So is this really true? Are American women the worst? Is this a valid perception and if so, how do we change it?

There's no doubt that America has the highest divorce rate in the world and that 75% of all divorces are done by women. Those are simply statistical facts. Are 50% of American men REALLY bad husbands, or are American women at fault and incapable of a long term relationship? I don't understand those of you who simply deny reality and say there's no problem here. Clearly there is.
To be fair about it, at least half of the problem is the environment -- the regime plus the culture. The same AW, if stranded in a survival situation, with no NWO, no CSS, no 911, no divorce lawyers, no "Sex and the City", etc... would be a helluvalot nicer, sweeter, more submissive, and generally useful.

These HA guys who bring their cherished Pinay (or whatever) back to the Yoo Ess Ay may well do just dandy, in their own marriage. But may God have mercy on their daughters.

Wasn't there a movie called "The Widowmaker"?

This place is "The Bitchmaker"!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Arabian,
If you want to know why, why don't you try writing American women on Match.com, POF, OKCupid, etc. and see for yourself?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Statistically there is 50:50 ratio M:F,
That's only is you include all ages even up to 80. If you specifically look at the date able age ranges of 29-42, there is a 10-20% shortage of women depending on which city you are looking at. Even social psychologist jean twenge says there is a significant women shortage in the US.

See http://www.halfsigma.com/2008/04/unmarried-mal-1.html

And see this:

There are actually thousands more single young men than women in America. Between the ages of 25 and 39, for every 1 unmarried woman there are 1.2 unmarried men. Even when you look only between the ages of 35 and 39, there are still thousands more unmarried men. I can hear women immediately yelling that all of the good ones are taken, but the truth is that its single men who should be anxious and complaining. Men get lonely too, though we rarely see that addressed on TV or in the movies. (Generation Me, 113-114) This is a perfect example of one of the many truths that the American media never tells us.
T Rex
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are American women considered the worst wives?

Post by T Rex »

Arabian_prince wrote:I haven't just heard this from foreign men, but I've probably read a dozen blogs and news articles about how American women are simply not wanted overseas and are considered spoiled, egotistical, and self-centered.

Everyone's touched on pretty much everything, but here's my 2 cents:

What a woman is accustomed to determines quite a bit...for instance, the girl from the Philippines may be accustomed to living on $5 a day, where as a white girl from the upper middle class grew up with parents making over $100K, having her vehicle, college, clothes, bills, and more paid for.

Which one will it be easier to make happy? Which one will likely be more grateful just to be with you?

Further, American feminism has hardened so many women to where they are programmed to act dismissive to strangers. I thought the issue was me until I traveled abroad where the natural dynamic between a man and woman still exists with out all these social layers.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

.....Are 50% of American men REALLY bad husbands, or are American women at fault and incapable of a long term relationship?....
A: IMHO it's both, but more of the latter as of late. Before circa 1985ish, a lot of AM were straight-up a.ssholes (and I`m not speaking about the ones whom were patriarchs; I mean the straight-up domestic violence drunks that beat up their virtuous, upstanding, cool-a.s.s. wives).