Why do American women have too much power over men?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do American women have too much power over men?

Post by matthewcoury »

Arabian_prince wrote:A man in America must adjust his self-identity to what women want in order to be dateable. If a man doesnt like football, then he may play it just so he can get a date with a cheerleader. if he doesnt like a certain hair-cut or a button-shirt then he may get them just so he can be desireable by women.

When someone tells a guy to " improve himsefl" , they really mean to change his interests, habits, and identity to what women want. he may need to be a badboy because women like that.

Funny how the opposite doesnt happen. Because women tend to accept themselves and change for no man. Hence, you get the BBW thing which means Big Beautiful Women but you dont see BBM.

When women improve themselves, they only do it to impress their peers and only for the %10 of male populations ( the handsome, the rich etc..)
this is absolutely true...5-10% of the men are getting 100% of the women in america.....ive done the badboy thing...fought with cops, done drugs, hell i was even a mobster for a while.....almost became a hitman.....that is what american women have turned men and this culture into.....i hated the person i became.....a drug addict.....playboy came out with a survey in 2011 that stated 40% of people between the ages of 18 - 24 were still virgins in this country....are you kidding me??? you think that was by choice on the mens part??? that not only tells us its that hard for those guys to get a woman...thats 40% of women who literally think theyre too good for a man...time to abandon ship