American Women (requirement to be violent)

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

American Women (requirement to be violent)

Post by DanielleNguyen »

(I always start posts with examples)
Example 1: My story

There are lots of violent women where I use to live. Maybe you, yourself had ran into quite a few. Some think they were born like that, that they are snobs b/c they were born with a silver spoon in their mouths. Most of the time that's not the case. I grew up in a town full of druggies and dangerous people. While my husband was deployed to Kuwait, I would walk the back roads to where ever I needed to go. At that time I was pregnant. I didn't have a car. (hence walking everywhere.) I had went out in October. It was 8:30 at night and one of my friends called wanting me to come over. By the time I left it was 11:30. I was babysitting her daughter.
I was 4 months along in my pregnancy. I couldn't really run and I was very tired.
It was then that I noticed someone following me. I had called my husband on my cellphone. He was deployed to Kuwait and I knew he couldn't help me. As I walked I looked ahead and saw four people waiting near the ball park. As I tried to pass I was grabbed and taken down. My husband who was still on the phone, heard my screams and the voices of the men.
I put my arms around my belly to shield my baby. I was saved by a man in a red toyota. If he didn't honk his horn and flash on his headlights I would have been killed. This was just an example.
Truth is there are a lot of cruel people out there in this world, especially where I was from. That's one of the reason's my husband left that area. We suffered a lot of hate. He was Vietnamese and I was white. We were in a community of mostly racist rednecks. (sorry if this term offends anyone. It was not my attention.) My husband told me never has he seen such cruel people, that he felt like he was in some t.v. show. He had been all over the world, but never seen such closed mindedness.
Duc had to protect me a lot. To this day I won't fight people or stand up for myself. (Two wrongs don't make it right.)
Duc now goes by his middle name Anthony because most can't pronounce his name right and he was teased for it. (Now i will call him Anthony.) Anthony had bought a gun since then. He tries to protect me and his son.

EXAMPLE 2: Timomi Arai's story.
I was in high school when I first met Timomi. She was a exchange student from Japan. She was very quiet. Her voice was like a mouse. In all honesty, she was the most beautiful girl I had ever met. She never dressed sexy, like the other girls in school. Her style was a lot like mine. Timomi was three inches shorter than me. She was five foot exactly and she was 90lbs. I was 100 at the time. she was kind and would never hurt anyone.
I think this made her a easy target. For some reason girls really started to bully her and I don't mean harmless bulling. She was shoved into lockers and they even cut her hair at one point. Soon they started texting nasty lies about things I know she wouldn't do. She was pure like me. (Me and her were most likely the only virgins in the senior class.)
I never as a person stood up for myself, however I would take a stand for her all the time. This lead me to be in a lot of fights. Timomi was meek and quiet. I knew she couldn't fight. On May 18, 2010 Timomi went missing. It was the day of our graduation. I remember lots of the girls wishing her dead and saying really nasty lies. To this day I never heard of her again. She never written letters or emails. She never texted my cell phone again. To this day I still hurt.

(Main conclusion)
I think American women have to be stand offish and violent depending on their situation. i've met plenty who were skeptical of saying hi back to me to this day. I think its a way of being cautious. If you talk to a american woman and she ignores you, it doesn't mean she hates you. It means you'll have to work for that trust, that she doesn't know what to think of you yet.
This holds true for american women in big cities. I am origanally from the country side so I am overly trusting according to my husband.
Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

I think American women have to be stand offish and violent depending on their situation.
And this is the reason why a lot of well-intentioned, good American men are socially miserable, dateless and involuntarily celibate. This quote proves my point that it is not easy to go out to socialize and meet people in the US. Go into any public space where people congregate (ie coffee shop) The vibes women give off are "don't talk to me". You can sense it, and also see it thru body language. They are pre-occupied on their iPads, laptops and smartphones. If a man tries to make eye contact with a female he is interested in, they do not engage. They are in their own world, disconnected from their environment. That is a stark contrast to Europe, and SE Asia, where strangers act like friends. There is a deeper connection between people.
i've met plenty who were skeptical of saying hi back to me to this day. I think its a way of being cautious. If you talk to a american woman and she ignores you, it doesn't mean she hates you. It means you'll have to work for that trust, that she doesn't know what to think of you yet.
Once again, the deck is stacked against American men, always having to be the ones proving themselves to women.

Bottom line is: America is a SOCIALLY DYSFUNCTIONAL and f***ed up country that is on the brink of collapse and social disorder.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

yes, but there are nice ones out there too like me. I just don't want people to think Americans are all that way. There is legit reason for it.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

deasil875 wrote:
I think American women have to be stand offish and violent depending on their situation.
And this is the reason why a lot of well-intentioned, good American men are socially miserable, dateless and involuntarily celibate. This quote proves my point that it is not easy to go out to socialize and meet people in the US. Go into any public space where people congregate (ie coffee shop) The vibes women give off are "don't talk to me". You can sense it, and also see it thru body language. They are pre-occupied on their iPads, laptops and smartphones.

If a man tries to make eye contact with a female he is interested in, they do not engage. They are in their own world, disconnected from their environment. That is a stark contrast to Europe, and SE Asia, where strangers act like friends. There is a deeper connection between people.
Yes, in most European countries, Russia and the Philippines, it is MUCH EASIER to meet women. Women in those countries are not paranoid of men and are open to meeting men in public places like bookstores and grocery stores.

Women in the US are standoffish and anti-social, they only meet men through their friends. This video I made clearly shows how much easier it was Winston to meet women when he was in eastern Europe and Russia. Notice how open and friendly the women are towards him, with no "bitch shield."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The collapse is coming shortly but the thing that gets me is most people just aren't quit able to put their finger on what has happened.

The whole country should have collapsed long ago and the social engineers keeping it afloat with their monetary con have made some valid points. The point being most people have bad instincts and are not smart enough to figure out how we got here and that there is a problem or how to rectify it.
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

DanielleNguyen wrote:yes, but there are nice ones out there too like me. I just don't want people to think Americans are all that way. There is legit reason for it.
The reason it is only legit is because it's when it's due to the advent of mental disease of both genders in this country. Otherwise, one very rarely hears about such dysfunction abroad of the U.S. of Gay (i.e. America).
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
DanielleNguyen wrote:yes, but there are nice ones out there too like me. I just don't want people to think Americans are all that way. There is legit reason for it.
The reason it is only legit is because it's when it's due to the advent of mental disease of both genders in this country. Otherwise, one very rarely hears about such dysfunction abroad of the U.S. of Gay (i.e. America).
You hit it right, that is what I am talking about. A mental disease of the sexes, they can't seem to put their fingers on how we let our civilization be set up for this arena of frustration. Everybody just needs to stand back and realize we have made some wrong turns and need to change direction quick, unfortunately I think it is to late for that.

I believe a huge unfortunate die off is about to ensue.
Time to Hide!
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I am not trying to be rude. It is not only men women are wary of in America but each other.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

And this is the reason why a lot of well-intentioned, good American men are socially miserable, dateless and involuntarily celibate. This quote proves my point that it is not easy to go out to socialize and meet people in the US. Go into any public space where people congregate (ie coffee shop) The vibes women give off are "don't talk to me". You can sense it, and also see it thru body language. They are pre-occupied on their iPads, laptops and smartphones. If a man tries to make eye contact with a female he is interested in, they do not engage. They are in their own world, disconnected from their environment. That is a stark contrast to Europe, and SE Asia, where strangers act like friends. There is a deeper connection between people.
Well said brother! This is how it is.
Once again, the deck is stacked against American men, always having to be the ones proving themselves to women.

Bottom line is: America is a SOCIALLY DYSFUNCTIONAL and f***ed up country that is on the brink of collapse and social disorder.
Yes! Men have been vilified. So when trying to flirt, talk to or get the ball rolling with a girl who's caught your eye the interaction can become very stilted because in the back of your head you feel you have to prove to her you're not like every other guy, and also you feel as if you're being judged rather than just talking to a female.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

OTB wrote:you feel as if you're being judged rather than just talking to a female.
BINGO! That sums up the difference between interacting with an american woman and a foreign woman.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Rudder you have an irish background. Me too. I have never met another person like that. My family imigrated during the great potato famine. Anyway when talking to American women if they are quiet they aren't judging you. They are watching you closely picking up on what you say and trying to sniff out bs.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

DanielleNguyen, I don't think anyone here has a problem with women resorting to violence in genuine self defense. If someone pulls out a weapon on you or starts beating the hell out of you by all means do whatever you have to.

However, most of the time when women hit men it isn't in self defense at all. They just hit the guy because he said something she didn't like or she was losing an argument and got mad. I've seen it plenty. The guy can't hit back of course. In our misandrist world it is perfectly acceptable for a woman to hit a guy because she feels like it but he can't hit her else he will get attacked by other men and probably arrested and end up with a criminal record.
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

DanielleNguyen wrote:Rudder you have an irish background. Me too. I have never met another person like that. My family imigrated during the great potato famine. Anyway when talking to American women if they are quiet they aren't judging you. They are watching you closely picking up on what you say and trying to sniff out bs.
That's called judging, by the way.

Generally speaking, you don't get that with foreign women. They take you at your word. This is why it's so important to be a stand up guy when talking to them. They take you at face value. In the US, we start off with negative points and have to make up the deficit by impressing her in some way.

Nothing wrong with judging. We all do it (in spite of the new "no judgment/YOLO" mental meme currently going around). The problem comes when trying to write someone off for arbitrary bs that doesn't matter in the long run.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Introvert, I have been hurt a lot by being to kind and trusting in America. In America women can't be that way. Most men would take advantage if that. Trust me Ive had lots of friends take advantage of my kindness but I am still overly trusting and kind. I can't hold a grudge for the life of me trust me I actually tried. I didn't make it past 3 days. And so women are just wery in America. We don't know if you are going pull us into a alleyway and stab us 30 times!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

DanielleNguyen wrote:Introvert, I have been hurt a lot by being to kind and trusting in America. In America women can't be that way. Most men would take advantage if that. Trust me Ive had lots of friends take advantage of my kindness but I am still overly trusting and kind. I can't hold a grudge for the life of me trust me I actually tried. I didn't make it past 3 days. And so women are just wery in America. We don't know if you are going pull us into a alleyway and stab us 30 times!
I rather stab you by proxy of 30 in-and-out routines with my mushroom tip balls-deep-ellum style.
A lot of White women are squirters too; I enamored by that! Just kidding about this joke. LOL #YouLeftYourselfOpenNoPunIntended