American Women (requirement to be violent)

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Person with the long a** name. WTF! But ok that was funny!
Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

DanielleNguyen wrote:Introvert, I have been hurt a lot by being to kind and trusting in America. In America women can't be that way. Most men would take advantage if that. Trust me Ive had lots of friends take advantage of my kindness but I am still overly trusting and kind. I can't hold a grudge for the life of me trust me I actually tried. I didn't make it past 3 days. And so women are just wery in America. We don't know if you are going pull us into a alleyway and stab us 30 times!
Many foreign women have been hurt a lot by being kind and trusting in their own countries. Why don't they also develop this psychosis?
Most men would take advantage...
Sign of hanging out with the wrong crowd and/or faulty ability to judge character.

I'm not in the habit of trusting people that order me to trust them. No offense but the opposite usually happens as soon as those words are uttered.
We don't know if you are going pull us into a alleyway...
And that is why I distance myself from people with that mindset. Remember that deficit I talked about? When your defenses are so high, what's the point? Fortunately, I don't even know any American women in real life that think along those lines.
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

Introvert wrote:
DanielleNguyen wrote:Introvert, I have been hurt a lot by being to kind and trusting in America. In America women can't be that way. Most men would take advantage if that. Trust me Ive had lots of friends take advantage of my kindness but I am still overly trusting and kind. I can't hold a grudge for the life of me trust me I actually tried. I didn't make it past 3 days. And so women are just wery in America. We don't know if you are going pull us into a alleyway and stab us 30 times!
Many foreign women have been hurt a lot by being kind and trusting in their own countries. Why don't they also develop this psychosis?
Most men would take advantage...
Sign of hanging out with the wrong crowd and/or faulty ability to judge character.

I'm not in the habit of trusting people that order me to trust them. No offense but the opposite usually happens as soon as those words are uttered.
We don't know if you are going pull us into a alleyway...
And that is why I distance myself from people with that mindset. Remember that deficit I talked about? When your defenses are so high, what's the point? Fortunately, I don't even know any American women in real life that think along those lines.
Introvert has his arguments of AW on lock. Going to make this short and sweet and to the point. Romantically connecting with an American woman is akin to emotional dentistry. You have to drill and pry shit out of them when these defensive mechanisms, and unhealthy, rigid boundaries are in place.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

It is other people who set these boundaries though. Even in children. Growing up my mother taught me to watch my back. However, I still am overly trusting, much to the dismay of my husband. This behavior is a learned behavior not a mental illness
Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
I rather stab you by proxy of 30 in-and-out routines with my mushroom tip balls-deep-ellum style.
A lot of White women are squirters too; I enamored by that! Just kidding about this joke. LOL #YouLeftYourselfOpenNoPunIntended
hahahahahahaha! hilarious.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

deasil875 wrote:Bottom line is: America is a SOCIALLY DYSFUNCTIONAL and f***ed up country that is on the brink of collapse and social disorder.
The great big USA government has already collapsed. :evil:

For example, the non-functional http://www.nasa.gov/ site now redirects you to:
http://notice.usa.gov/

As for social disorder, well, the DC incidents, recent shootings, and Occupy movements were pretty bad.