Why women are attracted to scum

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why women are attracted to scum

Post by Cornfed »

I thought it might be interesting to compile all the reasons Western sluts are only attracted to male scum now. Here are a few off the top of my head.

1. Women are attracted to high status men. Scum come off as being of high status because in almost every society, low status scum are killed. Of course most scum now get away with being scum because they have pig protection, but female hindbrains have yet to figure that out.

2. Scum have a reproductive advantage over non-scum in that they can impregnate the wives and girlfriends of other men and wandering skanks, and once again the pigs protect them. This would convey a reproductive advantage on the women if they had sons who took after their scum fathers. There is some low level risk of child support and rape claims with such behavior, so it would help if the men were relatively stupid, lacked forethought, had low impulse control and/or nothing to lose. These traits also favor scum.

3. Age of consent laws. Females are encouraged to become sexually active long before it is legal to have sex with them. Therefore decent men who want to remain in good standing with the system are scared away, resulting in scum having a clear run at the females for the first several years of their sex lives. They females then understandably conclude that scum are them men everyone knows they are supposed to have sex with.

4. Scum often have higher status than decent men by default these days, since the average man now has no status. Men often end up impoverished through no fault of their own and females often paid more than them for doing next to nothing. Hence good men generally lack status resulting from their incomes. Even if they have a decent job they can still be arrested for BS reasons, tazed by the pigs at the drop of a hat etc. so no one really respects them. Scum still have their scum status (as the go-to guy for drugs or whatever) so this puts them at an advantage. Similarly, scum are often more manly by default now, since decent men generally have to be complete pussies to keep their jobs.

Are there any I have missed?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why women are attracted to scum

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:I thought it might be interesting to compile all the reasons Western sluts are only attracted to male scum now. Here are a few off the top of my head.

1. Women are attracted to high status men. Scum come off as being of high status because in almost every society, low status scum are killed. Of course most scum now get away with being scum because they have pig protection, but female hindbrains have yet to figure that out.

2. Scum have a reproductive advantage over non-scum in that they can impregnate the wives and girlfriends of other men and wandering skanks, and once again the pigs protect them. This would convey a reproductive advantage on the women if they had sons who took after their scum fathers. There is some low level risk of child support and rape claims with such behavior, so it would help if the men were relatively stupid, lacked forethought, had low impulse control and/or nothing to lose. These traits also favor scum.

3. Age of consent laws. Females are encouraged to become sexually active long before it is legal to have sex with them. Therefore decent men who want to remain in good standing with the system are scared away, resulting in scum having a clear run at the females for the first several years of their sex lives. They females then understandably conclude that scum are them men everyone knows they are supposed to have sex with.

4. Scum often have higher status than decent men by default these days, since the average man now has no status. Men often end up impoverished through no fault of their own and females often paid more than them for doing next to nothing. Hence good men generally lack status resulting from their incomes. Even if they have a decent job they can still be arrested for BS reasons, tazed by the pigs at the drop of a hat etc. so no one really respects them. Scum still have their scum status (as the go-to guy for drugs or whatever) so this puts them at an advantage. Similarly, scum are often more manly by default now, since decent men generally have to be complete pussies to keep their jobs.

Are there any I have missed?
Birds of a feather......

Also, I notice that many women like to maintain a superiority complex over men so they choose men below them. Black women are the worst in this regard, and lower class women tend to fall into this mentality more than middle or upper class women.

This is what has become of American culture.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Also the redemption impulse in American women.

There are some American women thinking "I'm so beautiful and awesome that my love can redeem a bad boy and turn him into a saint". This impulse stems from the unacknowledged insecurity these women have in themselves. They're too afraid to find or fix flaws with themselves so instead that scummy bad boy becomes their next project. It's a pipe dream of course.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Also, deep down inside most western women know they're worthless, as are their college degrees. They think the scum are smart because they treat women the way the women think they deserve to be teated. The scum understand the women at a deep level, whereas guys who adhere to an antiquated standard of gentlemanliness are seen as clueless.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Also women and scum are the only two types of people who are now above all laws and regulations. Scum can smoke weed in front of (or with) cops. Women can text on their phone all day at work while earning $90,000 a year for having a vαgina. Decent men would be arrested on the spot and fired immediately in such scenarios. Everyone except decent men have freedom to do whatever the fu¢k they want. When scum are arrested and tried for serious crimes, their case is thrown out by the judge with no repercussion (then which they brag to everyone about). But a decent man who is arrested for a petty misdemeanor is charged a hefty fine and/or sentenced to community service at the lightest. Women, on the other hand, can drunkenly assault cops and verbally harass them, and the cops will reason with them as if they are decent adults. Scum degenerates and women flock together because they are always given first dibs at opportunity, mates, social circles, hand-outs, careers, etc. over anybody else.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

It's always been a latent tendency. Pirates had loads of women, port prostitutes or not. You know, who's a chick gonna want? A fierce jailbird or some office drone? A ton of women go for the jailbird because at least he won't bore the shit out of them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Also women and scum are the only two types of people who are now above all laws and regulations. Scum can smoke weed in front of (or with) cops. Women can text on their phone all day at work while earning $90,000 a year for having a vαgina. Decent men would be arrested on the spot and fired immediately in such scenarios. Everyone except decent men have freedom to do whatever the fu¢k they want. When scum are arrested and tried for serious crimes, their case is thrown out by the judge with no repercussion (then which they brag to everyone about). But a decent man who is arrested for a petty misdemeanor is charged a hefty fine and/or sentenced to community service at the lightest. Women, on the other hand, can drunkenly assault cops and verbally harass them, and the cops will reason with them as if they are decent adults. Scum degenerates and women flock together because they are always given first dibs at opportunity, mates, social circles, hand-outs, careers, etc. over anybody else.
The system does indeed seem to be set up to treat a lot of scum with kid gloves while coming down on decent men like a ton of bricks. I was talking to a gang member friend a while back and mentioned that the pigs seem to treat guys like him with a kind of professional courtesy. He agreed this was true and claimed it was because the pigs realized that only the senior/older gang members could control the behavior of the younger guys and scumbags at large, and so would go out of their way to not undermine their position. It was also a big hassle for the pigs to deal with them in an adversarial manner. He said a judge had wiped $15k in fines from his account because it would be too much trouble to try to collect it.

When I did some security work I realized why thieves and burglars are treated so pathetically leniently. It is for the convenience of enforcement staff. If they were treated more harshly, there would be no rational reason for them not to become violent robbers, which would suck for pigs and security. There was similarly no reason for us to stamp out their crimes, since their existence was our bread and butter. Arguably pigs, security and career criminals are all in the same business.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

a good discussion...

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Sometimes women go for the scum because if they have a dishonorable past, were/are whores, or aren't really good at heart they would be feeling judged and be forced to understand that they aren't good people. Therefore they might want to surround themselves with people worse of than they are so they can avoid the realization that she is immoral and in a way avoid feeling bad about herself.

Feminist women want to feel superior to men they're with. Feminized women are the same. A growing number of police officers of the present America might be scum, thugs, and former high school bullies because a growing number of American men are just that. Police brutality, unprovoked attacks, police officers committing rapes, selling drugs, dirty cops, having sex on the clock, and the list goes on. A corrupt government, a corrupt police force, corrupt media, and a corrupt American citizenry.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

In this case, like attracts like. Women are attracted to 'scum' precisely because they ARE scum.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Intolerant wrote:In this case, like attracts like. Women are attracted to 'scum' precisely because they ARE scum.
It's like I said in a post of mine somewhere on this site: A real man would expect his woman to be a REAL woman, and hold her accountable for failing to be a real woman. That is why women (subconsciously) go for bad boys: Because the bad boy will not hold her accountable for not being a true woman. Also, the bad boy is not a real man himself, so how can he expect a woman to be a real woman when he is not a real man?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Im much in agreeance with intorerant, they go with scum as they are scum... many times we see hot girls and just cos they are hot and pretty we think they must be nice, but they are generally cunts too when like this.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This video shows the type of men women in America love to be with! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."