American women making you insane? Or are you insane?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
marklambo
Junior Poster

American women making you insane? Or are you insane?

Post by marklambo »

We all know that for the majority of men out there in the US, the AW can sometimes drive them up the wall. Some may have great success with them but many do not. For those that are going insane from these ungrateful monsters, maybe it's time for a change and do something about it.

Albert Einstein once made a quote about insanity and it goes like this:

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

So for the men that are still trying to chase these types of women, it's time to stop the insanity because they're just doing the same thing and expecting different results. Many more guys really need to find a way to think outside the box and find other ways to find happiness in their dating lifestyle. There's always a solution.

The majority of AW are like a 20 year old used car. Most of the cars are beat up to shit, barely function properly, and have very high mileage. Yes, you may find that golden used car with very low mileage that runs pristine but those are extremely rare and usually are taken real fast.

Let's stop the insanity and just avoid these ungrateful monsters.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

The only women that I have met here in Vancouver Canada who are actually real live honest nice and beautiful women are those that come from other countries and/or are tourists. Vancouver is a very very provincial town full of people who have no idea what the world is like, don't have a passport and have no life. Over the years that I've been here, the tourists that have come here, some of them are beautiful women from Europe looking for the "beauties of the new world" and since Vancouver is ranked very high on the Mercer quality of living index, they're looking for a world-class city that doesn't actually exist. A couple days here and they reach the same conclusions many of us have, that the Canadians are of low quality socially speaking and that this country, except for it's natural beauty, isn't worth visiting. Those women that I have met over the years have been some of the most beautiful women I've ever met, with elegance, class, sophistication and style. They make the Canadians look extremely primitive, these women from Europe are looking for the beauties of the new world and a world-class city + cultured people and they find none of that.

And I haven't even gotten to the hockey riots that happened here, i saw the riots up close and when I tell the European women about that they firmly respond that they don't wish to come back here. North America is an economic, cultural and social wasteland, Europe is where the highest quality of living is, and with Asia and S. America rising economically and politically + global wealth flows generally being east to west, a lot of people in Asia + S. America are choosing Europe for quality of life.

I've been watching lots of French and Swiss TV and listening to their radio stations, and the way that they portray North America is that of it being the new world, rich in history and style, particularly with Canada and Quebec, it being part of the francophonie.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

sfexcellence wrote:And I haven't even gotten to the hockey riots that happened here, i saw the riots up close and when I tell the European women about that they firmly respond that they don't wish to come back here.
Since Boston's championship run was the matchstick for that riot, I think I know the difference between our two cities.

In Boston, the police would have opened fire upon the crowd. During the '04 Red Sox conf title run against the New York Yankees, when the Sox won the decisive game 7, the police were out on the streets, in force, to stop any 'excess' celebration. Well, a college student was shot and killed by the Police in a preemptive strike, firing projectiles, to disperse any crowds' gatherings. Others were injured as well & there wasn't any riot, just jubilant people having a victory celebration. The Boston police did something similar when a rock band offered a free concert to the public.

Thus, if Vancouver had Boston's PD, some of those rioters would have been hospitalized before the My Lai had occurred. America is a police state.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

Yeah, here in Vancouver the police let it happen, let it get really bad and dragged their feet in the investigations, and almost all of the rioters have only gotten a slap on the wrist from the courts, this could very easily happen again over here.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

sfexcellence wrote:Yeah, here in Vancouver the police let it happen, let it get really bad and dragged their feet in the investigations, and almost all of the rioters have only gotten a slap on the wrist from the courts, this could happen again over here.
Yep, I noticed that. In a way, the whole police state thing is probably one of the reasons why Boston [ outside of three specific *urban blight* neighborhoods ] is safer than let's say Philly and Chicago. The place can go into lockdown at any time. Even if let's say a local band, i.e. old Aerosmith (and Steve Tyler is very much loved around here), was playing out in the open in the Commons, if the crowd density builds up and people are dancing a bit *too much*, you'll see the riot police with the pepper stray projectiles ready to send the crowd into the Emergency Room. They really don't take prisoners around here.

That's partly why I prefer Montreal, as a concert going cityside destination. Or going out into the Boston suburbs for musical events like that. It's better to avoid any crossfire :wink:
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

S_Parc wrote:
sfexcellence wrote:And I haven't even gotten to the hockey riots that happened here, i saw the riots up close and when I tell the European women about that they firmly respond that they don't wish to come back here.
Since Boston's championship run was the matchstick for that riot, I think I know the difference between our two cities.

In Boston, the police would have opened fire upon the crowd. During the '04 Red Sox conf title run against the New York Yankees, when the Sox won the decisive game 7, the police were out on the streets, in force, to stop any 'excess' celebration. Well, a college student was shot and killed by the Police in a preemptive strike, firing projectiles, to disperse any crowds' gatherings. Others were injured as well & there wasn't any riot, just jubilant people having a victory celebration. The Boston police did something similar when a rock band offered a free concert to the public.

Thus, if Vancouver had Boston's PD, some of those rioters would have been hospitalized before the My Lai had occurred. America is a police state.
Wait now. Vancouver Police at the international airport there killed an Eastern European man several years ago by tazing the livid sh.it out of him. TOPD (Toronto PD) can be off-the-hook every now and then. I lived SIX MONTHS PAST MY SIX-MONTH TOURIST VISA in Canada in Calgary and pretty much for an internationaL forward-slash hick-a.ss city, I never, ever was detained by the police there...was jayriding the Calgary trolley; never got caught.....working under the table as a bouncer at a Hip-Hop club (NYLA-Manhattans in downtown Calgary in 2005)....f.ucking thick (not BBW but almost BBW) White women (that I met on the bouncer job at the club) bareback in parks and in their whips (i.e. really extravagant cars)...and eating Palestinian-style Canuck pizza and poutine. LOL :-p
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

E_Irizarry wrote:Wait now. Vancouver Police at the international airport there killed an Eastern European man several years ago by tazing the livid sh.it out of him. TOPD (Toronto PD) can be off-the-hook every now and then. I lived SIX MONTHS PAST MY SIX-MONTH TOURIST VISA in Canada in Calgary and pretty much for an internationaL forward-slash hick-a.ss city, I never, ever was detained by the police there
It's not the same, there are plenty of isolated one-on-one or many-on-one, police brutality in Boston and other cities. Yeah, it happens and it sucks.

But in terms of crowds, the BPD can't stand mass gatherings. That's when they flip from being congenial New Englanders to psychopaths, within minutes. In contrast, Toronto PD are wimps.
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

American women are like mentally I'll children and most are so fat and ugly, I want to vomit when I see them. What a miserable bunch of c.unts
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

I agree with the OP. I found myself referencing with the Einstein quote a lot this last Spring when I started to come to my senses about my chances of finding a good AW. I didn't see my luck getting any better with repeated attempts.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

You cant say that most aw are fat and ugly,
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: AW making you insane? Or are you insane?

Post by Teal Lantern »

marklambo wrote:Let's stop the insanity and just avoid these ungrateful monsters.
Been doing this for some years. Feel much better, now. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

marklambo wrote: The majority of AW are like a 20 year old used car. Most of the cars are beat up to shit, barely function properly, and have very high mileage. Yes, you may find that golden used car with very low mileage that runs pristine but those are extremely rare and usually are taken real fast.

Let's stop the insanity and just avoid these ungrateful monsters.
Excellent way to put it! Nobody would buy a heap-of-shit car and expect it to last for long. Hell, it might blow-up on the drive home from the car-yard. Let's take it further - when you brought the car 20 years ago and now it's auto-trans is slipping, its motor is smoking, it's paint-work is shot. Nobody would spend $20,000 on it, they'd kick it to the kerb & lease a new car. Same for AW - you're better-off kicking them to the kerb!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

terminator wrote: Nobody would buy a heap-of-shit car and expect it to last for long. Hell, it might blow-up on the drive home from the car-yard.
Any old car can be restored to its glory years...

http://www.carsdirect.com/classic-cars/ ... n-a-budget

AWs, on the other hand, had no glory days :wink: