Why it's hell to be a woman, 48, alone and desperate...

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
terminator
Junior Poster

Why it's hell to be a woman, 48, alone and desperate...

Post by terminator »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... erate.html

Well, she's made her bed so lie in it. She treated men like dirt. Now she's too old, and men are dishing out to her the same treatment she dished out to us in the past.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Makes me smile that I know that all the women that rejected me are going to end up like her or settle for some poor sap, but latter dump him. Than she realized that she has no value and no one wants her. As for me, I am aiming higher as time goes by. Being more attractive and earning more. We are fine wine guys, we become more complex, sweet and smooth as time goes by. The women are fresh fruits, colorful and sweet, but become rotten very fast.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

She actually endorses her stupid decision at the end:
As women delay marriage and motherhood and continue dating into their 40s, there must be plenty of newly singles out there. I just have to find them. But not dressed in a mini skirt and glittery top.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Why it's hell to be a woman, 48, alone and desperate...

Post by marklambo »

terminator wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... erate.html

Well, she's made her bed so lie in it. She treated men like dirt. Now she's too old, and men are dishing out to her the same treatment she dished out to us in the past.

This woman is 48? My goodness, she looks way older than that. She can easily pass as being aged in the mid 60s, and that's with all the makeup and professional photography. Now she knows what it's like for the majority of us men out there. What she's going through now is what men in many age ranges under her age are going through.

Taken from the article, she says "Back home, I took a long look in the mirror and realised they were right. It was as though I'd pinned a 48-year-old's head on a teenager's body."

Teenager's body? Are you kidding me? She must be out of her mind. Her breasts are sagging to her belly and her skin is all wrinkled.

I hope this article starts to wake up some women out there. Lesson learned...
Last edited by marklambo on December 15th, 2012, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I feel sorry for her and appreciate her honesty (not being in denial). Perhaps she should go cougar and/or take some trips to places like Jamaica, Kenya, Turkey, or Bali. Perhaps she could benefit from HA too, lol.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Rock wrote:I feel sorry for her and appreciate her honesty (not being in denial). Perhaps she should go cougar and/or take some trips to places like Jamaica, Kenya, Turkey, or Bali. Perhaps she could benefit from HA too, lol.
Don't feel sorry for her, she did this to herself. She definitely won't benefit from HA though. Everyone here will attack her and she'll feel even worse than she does now lol
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Serves her right for rejecting so many men when she was younger. Now she knows what it feels like to be a 20-30 year old single man.

Women seem to think men will swoon over them forever, then they are shocked to discover the tables start to turn once they hit their 30's.

Once men reach their 30's and beyond they should get revenge as much as they can by rejecting many women.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

OzGuy wrote:Serves her right for rejecting so many men when she was younger. Now she knows what it feels like to be a 20-30 year old single man.

Women seem to think men will swoon over them forever, then they are shocked to discover the tables start to turn once they hit their 30's.

Once men reach their 30's and beyond they should get revenge as much as they can by rejecting many women.
Even women in their 30s are extremely selective. At that age range, they are really setting themselves up for disaster because once the 40s hit, it only gets so much harder from there.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Listen to what Tom Leykis has to say about women who are "over the hill." :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

its not like men have it any easier when they hit half century,
i argue at her age shes can stll get more dates than any HA member

dont think once you turn 40 or 50 youll be the king and women will want you
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Banano wrote:its not like men have it any easier when they hit half century,

Would you date her? :lol:
She may get more chances to get pumped and dumped, not much else.
Men will be able to date and, if they choose, get married to a good woman 10~20+ years younger.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Not exactly. Older men still have prostitutes that they can pay for sex. They can go to Angeles City. But older women don't have that option. If she's not doable, then she has no options. She can't even pay for it.

I've always wondered though, how do older women that no one wants to screw, satisfy their sexual urges? How do they handle the sexual deprivation?

How come there aren't any older women in Angeles City paying for sex with poor Filipino guys?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:

Not exactly. Older men still have hoes that they can pay for sex. They can go to Angeles City. But older women don't have that option. If she's not doable, then she has no options. She can't even pay for it.

I've always wondered though, how do older women that no one wants to screw, satisfy their sexual urges? How do they handle the sexual deprivation?

How come there aren't any older women in Angeles City paying for sex with poor Filipino guys?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/oliverchian ... rket-size/
They buy lots of batteries.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Here's are a few things that I'm surprised no one here picked up on.

At first she says that he refused to marry her, then she says that he begged her to marry him. Ok, so he was still technically married, but when he proposed, she said yes. The issue is that he was taking his time doing anything about getting divorced. Ok, fair enough. But then she speculates that his taking ages doing anything to get divorced was due to either inertia or selfishness. Inertia sounds plausible, but selfishness? How does that work? He's a grown man, he knows that you have to first get divoced before you can marry again. He proposed, and I'm sure he's bright enough to know if he wants to marry someone or not. There's more to know about all this. And at first she says that it was her decision, she actually says "I dumped him", but later she says "...but when you're dumped in middle age". She also says near the start that "I feel my ex-boyfriend has stolen the best and most precious years of my life". Hold on dear, you had a perfectly alright guy, and you dump him, and then you say that he stole the best years of your life? He didn't steal anything. If you liked him so much, then surely you have lots of nice memories, that doesn't sound like anyone is stealing any years from anyone.

Crazy female. There's obviously more to know, but we can't expect her to tell the whole truth. Moral of the story : when a female explains something, for everything she says, there's more to know. And if you pay close attention, you can see the clues. Some are cleverly disguised, but if you keep alternating between the whole picture and zooming into individual parts, eventually you start noticing when things don't add up. I've learned a lesson, which is : Pay attention. Take note of everything that a female says. Record phone calls if you can, save all emails and text messages. If anything odd is said, check your archive and see if it makes sense. Be a scientist.