American women are jealous of foreign brides

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Dark_Sol wrote:One thing I always ask women who talk about not finding a good enough man is, why not try overseas?
Good enough = rich enough. Last thing on earth a wealthy foreign man wants is to find a money grubbing AW who will find a way to balloon up to 200lbs and spend all of his money.

Regardless of how good they look, most foreign men are not wealthy enough to wet an AWs appetite so it's a no go.

Don't kid yourself....AW are not after looks, they want bank.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

pete98146 wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:One thing I always ask women who talk about not finding a good enough man is, why not try overseas?
Good enough = rich enough. Last thing on earth a wealthy foreign man wants is to find a money grubbing AW who will find a way to balloon up to 200lbs and spend all of his money.

Regardless of how good they look, most foreign men are not wealthy enough to wet an AWs appetite so it's a no go.

Oh I agree, even if an AW is working minimum wage or works as a teller for a bank. She goes for looks, money, you know typical AW standards. I just find it funny, we find the answer to our problems. We take action and find happiness. Women, they are told what their problem is, they ignore it and don't accept it. Than they bitch and find someone to take their frustration on someone. That someone is the man who better himself, found the answer, went for it and is happy. The women are angry, "how dare he step out of line, the role we gave him. How dare he founding out that he has more value than what we said."

They are scared of going outside and facing the real world, they know deep down, they are worthless in the rest of the world. They have nothing to offer compare to a foriegn lady.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Dark_Sol wrote:
pete98146 wrote:

Oh I agree, even if an AW is working minimum wage or works as a teller for a bank. She goes for looks, money, you know typical AW standards. I just find it funny, we find the answer to our problems. We take action and find happiness. Women, they are told what their problem is, they ignore it and don't accept it. Than they bitch and find someone to take their frustration on someone. That someone is the man who better himself, found the answer, went for it and is happy. The women are angry, "how dare he step out of line, the role we gave him. How dare he founding out that he has more value than what we said."

They are scared of going outside and facing the real world, they know deep down, they are worthless in the rest of the world. They have nothing to offer compare to a foriegn lady.
Agree with your points! Women ARE angry and they have only themselves to blame. They are after the upper 20% of males but the supply of good looking wealthy guys is limited. On the other hand, men are not as picky about the amount of money that his spouses earns and we are after a sweet, stable and loving wife and there is virtually an endless supply thruout the world. Advantage men!!!! They realize this and it's one of the major reasons this is such a hot button for western women.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Dark_Sol wrote:

Well the question is: are they really being told what their problem is ? Do they even know that they have a problem ? All I hear from them is how perfect they are...perfectly ignorant that is.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Re: American women are jealous of foreign brides

Post by sushiman »

pete98146 wrote:All it would take is for some entrepreneur to develop a Match.com for foreign brides. There are hundreds of sites for meeting foreign women but they are still very underfunded and under advertised.
True, but by the way you can use Match.com for meeting international people. Years ago when I was in the US I met some girls from Shanghai on there, and when I was in their area we went out and had coffee, amoung other things. ;)

Let me tell you, they were all very cool people on there too. My experience: odds of US chick on Match.com being a normal person 1%, odds of CH chick being a normal person 80%. Plus if she's on a pay site (that's a lot of RMB) she probably has an education and a good job.

I never did any of the hardcore "foreign brides" side, nothing wrong with that, just find it a little creepy. My preference was meeting every-day people on large sites and setting up coffee. Casual style.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Watch and listen to the video at 7:14

You'll hear that ugly troll feminist say "unfortunately you have 2 happy stories here...."

This old, gross, man lookalike feminist says its unfortunate that 2 couples are happy with their marriage ? You believe that? Why is it "UNFORTUNATE" that 2 people from different parts of the world met online and are happy together? Man, I am really starting to feel even more hatred for feminists more than ever in my life. The nerve of that disgusting bitch to say such a thing!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

sushiman wrote:
pete98146 wrote:All it would take is for some entrepreneur to develop a Match.com for foreign brides. There are hundreds of sites for meeting foreign women but they are still very underfunded and under advertised.
just find it a little
I never did any of the hardcore "foreign brides" side, nothing wrong with that, just found it a little creepy. My preference was meeting every-day people on large sites and setting up coffee. Casual style.
That's exactly the negative stigma that needs to be addressed head on. Don't know why it should be viewed as creepy. For every objection that you can raise, I'll give you a plausible explanation as to why it's a good idea to look overseas. The biggest obstacle to overcome is PUBLIC IMAGE. What will your friends and family think?

BTW, all of my friends and family also thought it was creepy that I was bringing over a foreign girl UNTIL they met my wife. After knowing Cathy for awhile they realize that ol Pete isn't as crazy as they originally thought. How do we convey the postitives to the general public?
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

pete98146 wrote:
sushiman wrote:
just find it a little
I never did any of the hardcore "foreign brides" side, nothing wrong with that, just found it a little creepy. My preference was meeting every-day people on large sites and setting up coffee. Casual style.
That's exactly the negative stigma that needs to be addressed head on. Don't know why it should be viewed as creepy. For every objection that you can raise, I'll give you a plausible explanation as to why it's a good idea to look overseas. The biggest obstacle to overcome is PUBLIC IMAGE. What will your friends and family think?

BTW, all of my friends and family also thought it was creepy that I was bringing over a foreign girl UNTIL they met my wife. After knowing Cathy for awhile they realize that ol Pete isn't as crazy as they originally thought. How do we convey the postitives to the general public?
There is nothing creepy about it at all, it's thinking outside the box. It is ignorant to think it is creepy. Who cares what other people think. What matters most is what makes you happy in the end. A lot of people will find ways to doubt anyone when they do something that is not considered the "norm".

There's a reason why people who think outside the box end up becoming financially successful in their businesses. The same applies to relationships. Going abroad is simply thinking outside the box. If people want to remain inside the box of hell, let them. Let them talk negative and they'll eventually see for themselves how foolish they were to think so.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

Yeah just watched the video and the AW in the audience are the perfect "advert" of why you should find a foreign woman. They were all terrible.

All credit to the 25 year old guy for looking at the foreign bride option.

What concerned me was that immigration controls appear to be getting more difficult for the US men to bring in their foreign bride.
Robin Hood.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

RobinHood wrote:Yeah just watched the video and the AW in the audience are the perfect "advert" of why you should find a foreign woman. They were all terrible.

All credit to the 25 year old guy for looking at the foreign bride option.

What concerned me was that immigration controls appear to be getting more difficult for the US men to bring in their foreign bride.
That 25 year old guy was a good example of how bad we have it here. He's not the "old, fat, balding" man that people always claim that those are the only guys looking for a foreign bride. It's apparent and very clear that AW are just not worth the trouble.

The government supports feminism so of course it will be difficult to bring a foreign bride. If it were any easier, the feminists would all have a big bitch fit and create war.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

That 25 year old guy was a good example of how bad we have it here. He's not the "old, fat, balding" man that people always claim that those are the only guys looking for a foreign bride. It's apparent and very clear that AW are just not worth the trouble.

The government supports feminism so of course it will be difficult to bring a foreign bride. If it were any easier, the feminists would all have a big bitch fit and create war.[/quote]

Yeah the 25 year old guy was clearly a good looking man, who either cannot find an attractive AW or chooses not do. Either way he is better off without an AW

The two older guys with the Russian brides must have thought they had won the lottery, good luck to them!

The situation is just as bad in the UK for men, but it is easier to bring in women from the European Union without the immigration controls.
Robin Hood.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Hotter, younger, better cooks... yeah AW have reason to be fearful of foreign brides :)
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

xiongmao wrote:Hotter, younger, better cooks... yeah AW have reason to be fearful of foreign brides :)
and without the feminism bullshit... Feminism is just total destruction. Women have taken it way too far with this equality and female rights bullshit. It's just out of control and out of balance now
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Bernard Chapin did this video a few years ago where he defends Winston from the attacks from a feminist in an article in the website Jezebel. The feminist attacked Winston's idea of going to foreign countries to meet women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

marklambo wrote:

Here's a clip from the Montel Williams show talking about the "mail order bride" industry. We all know that there's no such thing as "mail order brides" since you're not actually "buying" the women but if you notice in the clips that all these feminists bitches keep claiming and assuming that those guys have "purchased" the women. They also automatically assume there are abusive and barbaric acts towards these foreign women that have been brought here by the guys. Total ignorance...

One of the women from the audience was saying how women have fought long and hard for their rights and how it's basically wrong for a man to go out there and try to find a woman abroad. You can really see the hatred in these ugly feminists . Notice how the old lady who's divorced asks why can't men on dating sites just look for women in other states.

This clip was interesting to watch but also irritating at the same time. American women just can't bear to see men in America happy.
I don't remember getting any flack for having married an Indonesian woman. But I could see how a woman who wants to get married and hasn't gotten dates or proposals, and sees a movement toward men going abroad to find wives wouldn't like it. That's threatening to them. I could see that. I can also see how a woman who buys into feminism and is happy that society is now set up to promote feminism would be upset that many men want no part of feminism and avoid it by getting wives from abroad.

But if you are a feminist, you get upset at men over stupid stuff. It's what you do.

It does irritate me to to see that when a man marries a foreign woman he met online, she gets labeled a 'mail order bride.' Why isn't he called a 'mail order husband'? I really don't think you could find a website that says, "Click here to order wife. Order now and you get a 50% discount." Some feminists think if you don't believe in their philosophy and you don't want to marry a feminist, then you must be abusive toward women.

I've seen that show 90-Day fiance, and it irritates me when people think the women or men who want to marry must want greencards. It makes more sense when they are talking about some young attractive foreigner wanting to marry an older lesser attractive American. But it doesn't make sense when they are both young and good-looking. And why would women who marry richer older men necessarily want a Green Card and not just to live off of a well-to-do spouse? Do they want to go to the US to get a job and work when they can go to the US not get a job and not work? Plenty of people do want to come work in the US, but most people in the world probably aren't dying to do so.