Going out, female narcissism and Facebook.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Going out, female narcissism and Facebook.

Post by Voice of Reason »

Whenever I go out with western women in western society, all they ever seem do is take "sexy' pictures of themselves and each other, to post on Facebook. Most of these photos involve them doing such stupid things as grinding each other, pressing their tits together, and pulling stupid faces. They have no class at all.

Haven't they got anything better to do? They certainly don't socialize with men when they go out (unless he is in their clique).

Are they so absorbed in their own self-importance and superiority that they think this is a normal way to behave?
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

And furthermore, these squawking women have the hide to stamp their feet and demand respect, just because they are women. Example:

http://feminspire.com/feminists-dont-wa ... al-rights/
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

?

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Re: ?

eurobrat wrote:Like this?

Image[/img]
Yes, pretty much!

Except some times, you will see them with their tongues sticking as well.

Anyway, thank you for killing my sex drive!
Last edited by Voice of Reason on August 17th, 2012, 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Very true! They also seem to be obsessed with taking photos of themselves in night clubs. Whats with that? Then they put them on facebook as their profile photo.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Just have a look at the expression on her face. It's as if she's saying "Look how great I am! I am greater than any man! No man is good enough for me!"

Can you imagine approaching her for conversation? Imagine her reaction if you were to just say hello to her? All you would get would be shallow sarcastic replies.

Also notice how obsessed she is with her boobs, and how she intentionally dangles the cord inside her cleavage, just to get attention. As I said before, absolutely no class at all.

How dreadful are her lips?

Can you imagine seeing these women in a nightclub? That's all they would do. It's like they are intentionally sticking their finger up at men. They think they are so good-looking, simply because social indoctrination tells them so.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

eurobrat wrote:I know you would think most western women who are decent looking have had enough attention by now but they look like their always starved for it.
Do you think this could have something to do with their inherent greed? They already have everything, but they still want more?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

eurobrat wrote:The last set of girls probably go home with each other at the end of the night because they couldn't find a man that's good enough for them.
LOL!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Image[/img]

What I see on these pics is nothing but attention seekers (look at me I'm so cool like OMG), spoiled lil princesses that think they look cool in the pics when in reality they are making fools of themselves and making themselves look like total sluts. There's no hope anymore in this country. I'm glad that I'm moving to Europe too. At least from my experience Lithuanian women have self respect for themselves and they look good too without having to do whorish pics.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Not to mention a girl from Lithuania will actually talk to you. None of those girls above will ever give you the time of the day unless they are looking to use you for a free meal or drink.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

eurobrat wrote:Not to mention a girl from Lithuania will actually talk to you. None of those girls above will ever give you the time of the day unless they are looking to use you for a free meal or drink.

Amen to that. Also Lithuanian women are far more educated than these spoiled lil princesses and have moral values and self respect.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.