Listen to this American guy rant against western women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Listen to this American guy rant against western women

Post by jamesbond »

This guy is from Washington state and now lives in Hong Kong. He really brings up some good points about women in the western world (online personal ads, western woman's appearance, celebrity worship by american women and other good points).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1bu7GIyKLk&feature=plcp[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

GREAT f***ing VBLOG CRITIQUE. He's nerdy, but cool as f**k. I would buy him a Singh beer.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Great find, jamesbond!

I really wish more people thought like he does. It's such a shame that many men, even those who have leanings towards the "Happier Abroad Values" , do not seem to appreciate a lot of the softer, feminine qualities that he talks about. I'm glad he is speaking out against the trashy, pajama wearing, unkempt styles that most western women have adopted.

We should find this dude and ask if he's interested in joining us at HA.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another guy ranting against American women. Check it out, he makes some great points.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcqEcqWf ... el&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZYgcx0Y ... el&list=UL[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."