White American women are the worst

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Derp
Freshman Poster

White American women are the worst

Post by Derp »

I know that American women overall are pretty terrible, but I have to say that out of all American women that white women are by far the worst. Let's be real, white women are at the top of the dating game when a man wants to find a woman. Nearly every man in America finds white women to be the most attractve race of women compared to other races. While yes they are very attractive physically, they are also the most spoiled and entitled race of women in America.

As a white man, it frustrates me how materialistic and narcissitic they are. Not only are they very hard to please or date, white women are very critical of white men recently. I have dated other races of women and found that they are more down to earth than white women in general. Personally, I think I am going to give up on white women and focus on asian women. Asian women seem to be better than white women overall. What's funny is that I was dating an asian women one time and while we were at the movies buying our tickets, there were some white women behind us making snide remarks.

Apparently it's ok for white women to date outside their race, but it's a problem if a white man wants to do the same? Whatever, I don't like white women and I know other white men that are not into white women either. Anybody else feel the same?
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Re: A discussion about white women.

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Derp wrote:I know that American women overall are pretty terrible, but I have to say that out of all American women that white women are by far the worst. Let's be real, white women are at the top of the dating game when a man wants to find a woman. Nearly every man in America finds white women to be the most attractve race of women compared to other races. While yes they are very attractive physically, they are also the most spoiled and entitled race of women in America.

As a white man, it frustrates me how materialistic and narcissitic they are. Not only are they very hard to please or date, white women are very critical of white men recently. I have dated other races of women and found that they are more down to earth than white women in general. Personally, I think I am going to give up on white women and focus on asian women. Asian women seem to be better than white women overall. What's funny is that I was dating an asian women one time and while we were at the movies buying our tickets, there were some white women behind us making snide remarks.

Apparently it's ok for white women to date outside their race, but it's a problem if a white man wants to do the same? Whatever, I don't like white women and I know other white men that are not into white women either. Anybody else feel the same?
My fiancee is white...but she's also not American. That is the key. There are good women of all races just as long as they aren't from the Anglosphere. You say you want to date Asian women, that is fine, but I have met girls born and raised in the US to Asian parents and there are just as bad as the white American girls. Get an Asian woman who grew up in Asia, not one of the Americanized ones.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
Derp wrote:I know that American women overall are pretty terrible, but I have to say that out of all American women that white women are by far the worst. Let's be real, white women are at the top of the dating game when a man wants to find a woman. Nearly every man in America finds white women to be the most attractve race of women compared to other races. While yes they are very attractive physically, they are also the most spoiled and entitled race of women in America.

My fiancee is white...but she's also not American. That is the key. There are good women of all races just as long as they aren't from the Anglosphere. You say you want to date Asian women, that is fine, but I have met girls born and raised in the US to Asian parents and there are just as bad as the white American girls. Get an Asian woman who grew up in Asia, not one of the Americanized ones.
+1

American White women are very racist as well; even though many of them treat White men badly, the vast majority of them also refuse to date outside their race--or if they do, it's usually only with a Hispanic or Black. And Americanized Asian women are even worse--in a lot of ways--than even American White women because of how everyone seems to be lusting after them (Yellow Fever) and as a result they get spoiled and start getting a big head thinking that they're all that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

White American women are exploiters of white American men, yet most white men are blind to that fact. I see American white guys literally controlled and dominated by their women, and they think they have a prize on their hands. What they have on their hands is actually hell.

As a black man, I sometimes have white American women express an interest in me, but I ignore the overtures as if they did not take place. I just cannot bring myself to socially attach to American white women given their financial agendas and their power to destroy me if they wish.

White American women also divide so as to conquer American men because the jealousy of their men renders them blind to the big picture. The women know this.

White women from Central and Eastern Europe are totally different and I welcome their company, friendship, and love. White American women consitute my secondary enemy. What is my primary enemy you ask? The black American woman.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:White American women are exploiters of white American men, yet most white men are blind to that fact. I see American white guys literally controlled and dominated by their women, and they think they have a prize on their hands. What they have on their hands is actually hell.
I agree. I work with lots of American European families right now, and it's the WOMEN who are in control and they're the ones cracking the whip regardless if they're a SAHM or not.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Have you ever thought that those non-White women you had dated were only more "down-to-Earth" because of WASP/White status that you are perceived to have that is ubiquitously known?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

Personally I think there are quite a few quality "white women" especially when they are younger but that many "men" would prefer in a bizarre semi-unconscious, semi-perverted way to date "mean" "white women" because the men are accustomed to thinking of themselves as 2nd class citizens who don't deserve better, yet not even aware that this is their conditioning. Many Western men even have a relationship with what I would say is a "quality white woman" at some point (no offense meant) but then failed to focus on the good things about her and instead left her, thinking there might be some greener grass elsewhere but when they get there they do not find it.

We believe that if two people find each other and share common values, there is great benefit to a commitment between them.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 19th, 2013, 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

eurobrat wrote:Tell me what percentage of quality white women their are here in the USA probably less than 5%.

Hell it might be around 3%.
It is perhaps 1% when you consider the high rate of obesity, feminism, mental illness, personality disorder, age, obesity, combative disposition, etc. Did I mention obesity?
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:White American women are exploiters of white American men, yet most white men are blind to that fact. I see American white guys literally controlled and dominated by their women, and they think they have a prize on their hands. What they have on their hands is actually hell.

As a black man, I sometimes have white American women express an interest in me, but I ignore the overtures as if they did not take place. I just cannot bring myself to socially attach to American white women given their financial agendas and their power to destroy me if they wish.

White American women also divide so as to conquer American men because the jealousy of their men renders them blind to the big picture. The women know this.

White women from Central and Eastern Europe are totally different and I welcome their company, friendship, and love. White American women consitute my secondary enemy. What is my primary enemy you ask? The black American woman.

My fiancee is white from Lithuania and you are completely right. Eastern European women are far more better than the American white woman. These women are smart educated and they really know how to give you love and willing to stand by your side in good and bad times. One thing I will confirm is that it's not just white women but also all other races of women in america that are selfish, spoiled and with their feminazi attitudes. I am never looking back on them. In fact I actually take pleasure in telling them off. Especially the one's that are very attractive. I tell them that to me they are not attractive at all and wouldn't have a thing to do with them. I'm not Mr. GQ but I will never bow down to AW in general regardless of their race. The reason I take pleasure in telling them off is to show them that even point dexter can actually refuse them and pretty much that is a shock to them because they always had the mentality that the average joe who's not so good looking will always be desperate for them. I just give them the old 1...2... dead rotting fish slap to the face when I tell them I want nothing to do with them. Lol Gentlemen it's time to make your stand and vote with your feet. Let's make these feminazis the next mail order brides cause eventually there will no longer be a point dexter waiting for them while they get banged and screwed by players and bad boys.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Tell me what percentage of quality white women their are here in the USA probably less than 5%.

Hell it might be around 3%.
It is perhaps 1% when you consider the high rate of obesity, feminism, mental illness, personality disorder, age, obesity, combative disposition, etc. Did I mention obesity?
I'm a slow learner. It took me about 35 years to figure that out. Even if you do find a white woman that's loyal to you by the time she's 40 she'll look like she's been shot out of a cannon. Your better off going to Asia to find a girlfriend, there's a surplus of good women and they age like wine.

I was at a fish market in Cebu yesterday looking to buying some flowers. A girl(18 I'm guessing) pointing to her coworker(also about 18) and shouting to me "She wants to kiss you" and started laughing. I'm old enough to be her father but she didn't care. In the Philippines, you don't have to put any effort into finding a girlfriend at all.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Taco wrote:I'm a slow learner. It took me about 35 years to figure that out. Even if you do find a white woman that's loyal to you by the time she's 40 she'll look like she's been shot out of a cannon. Your better off going to Asia to find a girlfriend, there's a surplus of good women and they age like wine.
This is true. Far to many white women smoke, drink and eat crap food like there is no tomorrow.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Taco wrote:I'm a slow learner. It took me about 35 years to figure that out. Even if you do find a white woman that's loyal to you by the time she's 40 she'll look like she's been shot out of a cannon. Your better off going to Asia to find a girlfriend, there's a surplus of good women and they age like wine.
This is true. Far to many white women smoke, drink and eat crap food like there is no tomorrow.
Yup Geena Davis had been doing that for the last 20 years. I used to think she was attractive back in 1990 in the movie starring Bill Murray and Randy Quaid called "Quick Change".

Now this is how she looks:

"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

White women are the f***ing WORST, and I've been saying this for years. AVOID WHITE WOMEN LIKE THE PLAGUE!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

By the way, I joined Stormfront (I am not racist) just to confront them on this issue of WHITE WOMEN being feminists. Check out my thread here:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t894622/

I really blasted the feminists heavy on the 3rd and 4th pages of that thread.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book