White American women are the worst

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
polya
Junior Poster

Re: A discussion about white women.

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on March 23rd, 2014, 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Derp wrote:I know that American women overall are pretty terrible, but I have to say that out of all American women that white women are by far the worst. Let's be real, white women are at the top of the dating game when a man wants to find a woman. Nearly every man in America finds white women to be the most attractve race of women compared to other races. While yes they are very attractive physically, they are also the most spoiled and entitled race of women in America.

As a white man, it frustrates me how materialistic and narcissitic they are. Not only are they very hard to please or date, white women are very critical of white men recently. I have dated other races of women and found that they are more down to earth than white women in general. Personally, I think I am going to give up on white women and focus on asian women. Asian women seem to be better than white women overall. What's funny is that I was dating an asian women one time and while we were at the movies buying our tickets, there were some white women behind us making snide remarks.

Apparently it's ok for white women to date outside their race, but it's a problem if a white man wants to do the same? Whatever, I don't like white women and I know other white men that are not into white women either. Anybody else feel the same?
I have come to the conclusion that there are not many attractive white women in America. I have seen white women from Europe and they have better faces, better bodies, and better vibes. I have been to Canada and Canadian white women look slightly better than American white women. Here are qualities that turn me off to white women. I am very cognizant to the fact that American women of all races can have these qualities.
-They age poorly.
-They have plastic surgery.
-They have the look of evil. This look is why I do not want to approach them. By the way, the look of evil that white women have can be found in Winston's "approachable vs unapproachable faces" and DarrenFW's video "real or fake."
-They are fat.
-They usually do not date outside their race.
-They whore around.
-They take hardcore drugs.
-They are materialistic.
-They wear too much makeup.
-They drink.
-They are shallow.
-Other evil characteristics.

By the way, I have absolutely no problem with any race/group/nationality of man dating/marrying a woman, whether they are the same race, different race, different nationality, same nationality, same group, and/or different group.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Iawesome60 wrote:
Derp wrote:I know that American women overall are pretty terrible, but I have to say that out of all American women that white women are by far the worst. Let's be real, white women are at the top of the dating game when a man wants to find a woman. Nearly every man in America finds white women to be the most attractve race of women compared to other races. While yes they are very attractive physically, they are also the most spoiled and entitled race of women in America.

As a white man, it frustrates me how materialistic and narcissitic they are. Not only are they very hard to please or date, white women are very critical of white men recently. I have dated other races of women and found that they are more down to earth than white women in general. Personally, I think I am going to give up on white women and focus on asian women. Asian women seem to be better than white women overall. What's funny is that I was dating an asian women one time and while we were at the movies buying our tickets, there were some white women behind us making snide remarks.

Apparently it's ok for white women to date outside their race, but it's a problem if a white man wants to do the same? Whatever, I don't like white women and I know other white men that are not into white women either. Anybody else feel the same?
I have come to the conclusion that there are not many attractive white women in America. I have seen white women from Europe and they have better faces, better bodies, and better vibes. I have been to Canada and Canadian white women look slightly better than American white women. Here are qualities that turn me off to white women. I am very cognizant to the fact that American women of all races can have these qualities.
-They age poorly.
-They have the look of evil. This look is why I do not want to approach them. By the way, the look of evil that white women have can be found in Winston's "approachable vs unapproachable faces" and DarrenFW's video "real or fake."
-They are fat.
-They whore around.
-They are materialistic.
-They drink.
-They are shallow.

By the way, I have absolutely no problem with any race/group/nationality of man dating/marrying a woman, whether they are the same race, different race, different nationality, same nationality, same group, and/or different group.
Isn't that shit so true?!!! +∞

When I lived in Calgary working as a bouncer, White-Canadian women were throwing p***y at me almost damn near literally.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Iawesome60 wrote:
Derp wrote:

When I lived in Calgary working as a bouncer, White-Canadian women were throwing p***y at me almost damn near literally.
Women are f^cked in the head. They treat men like sh!t and have high expectations, but when they're drunk & see a bouncer they throw themselves at him, but dare a man in the bar ask them out they'll act like a b!tch to him!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Iawesome60 wrote:I have come to the conclusion that there are not many attractive white women in America. I have seen white women from Europe and they have better faces, better bodies, and better vibes. I have been to Canada and Canadian white women look slightly better than American white women. Here are qualities that turn me off to white women. I am very cognizant to the fact that American women of all races can have these qualities.
-They age poorly.
-They are fat.
-They whore around.
-They are materialistic.
-They drink.
-They are shallow.

+1
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

polya wrote:I feel black women are the worst - very loud and brash, but not the monopoly on being b!tches!

American black women are the worse. They have no concept of kindness, and they view men who behave like gentleman as weak; this is the basis as to why so many of them pair off with thugs.
E94
Freshman Poster

Post by E94 »

Let me ask a question: Do some of you guys have issues with white American women regardless of their upbringing (country, southern chick vs. born & raised in New England gal) and educational background (some college, none, masters degree)? I ask because overall I've met more appealing white chicks in the mid-west (Colorado - also the state with the smallest % obesity rate in the U.S. 8) ) than anywhere else. But that's just me and my experience.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

polya wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Iawesome60 wrote:
Derp wrote:

Women are f^cked in the head. They treat men like sh!t and have high expectations, but when they're drunk & see a bouncer they throw themselves at him, but dare a man in the bar ask them out they'll act like a b!tch to him!
When I was in Calgary in 2005, it wasn't like that. Man-hating wasn't abundant. There were a lot of open-minded White-Canuck women whom loved the long dick there.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
polya wrote:I feel black women are the worst - very loud and brash, but not the monopoly on being b!tches!

American black women are the worse. They have no concept of kindness, and they view men who behave like gentleman as weak; this is the basis as to why so many of them pair off with thugs.
This is also the basis as to why they are cum dumpsters for thugs and white men.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:By the way, I joined Stormfront (I am not racist) just to confront them on this issue of WHITE WOMEN being feminists. Check out my thread here:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t894622/

I really blasted the feminists heavy on the 3rd and 4th pages of that thread.
Get your hillbilly ass out of here and back to StormFront. You're a f***ing clown. That's the problem with this site, white racism is allowed.
For REAL MEN Only (No Caucasians, "Good Black Men", or Eurocentric Females): http://leavingamerica.proboards.com/
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:

When will "males" get it? White manginas scream white American females are the worst (because they dealt with them most); black manginas scream black American females are the worst (because they dealt with them the most).

Morons, AMERICAN FEMALES PERIOD ARE HORRIBLE. White, Black, Purple, Green, Orange, Whatever. They are ALL the SAME. The American FEMALE herself is what must be stamped out and white society which is her protector.
For REAL MEN Only (No Caucasians, "Good Black Men", or Eurocentric Females): http://leavingamerica.proboards.com/
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

E_Irizarry wrote:
polya wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Iawesome60 wrote:
Derp wrote:

When I was in Calgary in 2005, it wasn't like that. Man-hating wasn't abundant. There were a lot of open-minded White-Canuck women whom loved the long dick there.
Well, women have sure changed now! All the non-manhaters are married, so there's only the b!tches left for single guys to date. I'd hate to be a teenage guy now - girls are not interested in anyone other than Justin Bieber.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: White American women are the worst

Post by Winston »

I've noticed this too. I was about to start a topic about the same thing. Why is it that white American girls are nearly impossible to connect with? I've tried for years. They are like on some wavelength of their own that I can't understand.

Even Asian American women are easier to connect with and more down to earth by comparison. So it's not true when some of you here say that they are just the same as white American women. They aren't. They may be picky and spoiled, but they aren't as hard to talk to as white American girls.

Ask any Asian American woman and they will tell you that they too have trouble connecting with white American girls in general. They've told me this. That's why their friends usually consist of other Asian Americans and white American guys. But not white American girls.

Even white European girls cannot connect with white American girls. It's weird. It's like white American girls are in their own world, closed off from others, distant and standoffish, in their own space that they don't want others to enter.

Any of you notice this?

I used to think they were like this because I was Asian or because I lacked "white social skills". But after White Europeans and Asian Americans told me they experience the same thing with white American girls, I know the problem is not me.

Have any of you noticed that most white American families are strange? There is no closeness between the family members. They act more like casual friends or acquaintances than a real family. They seem empty and hollow. There is no connection or camaraderie between them. They act spoiled and just goes through the motions and routines, without any real love or bonding. It's like their souls don't really bond. Their communication is very superficial, like just going through the motions. Also, when they argue and yell at each other, it's very trivial and pointless, like a drama they routinely go through without any thought.

It's as if, rather than being a true family, they are just a group of whiny selfish spoiled brats that tolerate each other for convenience. It would suck to be in a family like that, because there is no real sense of love, family or belonging. At best, they act like a group of casual friends and acquaintances, rather than a true family.

Have any of you ever visited white American families and noticed this about most of them?

In contrast, within Asian families there is far more caring, concern, conscience, duty and ethics. They seem much more like a true family. This is even true of Asian families in America. Even Mexican American families act more like true families than white American families. You know what I mean?

I used to think that my inability to feel close or connected with white American families was because white people are different from Asians, so it was a racial difference that caused me not to be able to connect with white girls or white families. Either that, or I lacked "white social skills" to connect with them because I'm Asian.

I used to think all white people in the world were like this. Now I'm glad that they are not, thank God, and that it's mostly a white American thing, because white Europeans are not like that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:White women are the f***ing WORST, and I've been saying this for years. AVOID WHITE WOMEN LIKE THE PLAGUE!
I agree, white American women are the most unfriendly women you will find. Out of all the races of women in the US, white women are by far the most unfriendly, unapproachable and anti-social.

In the past I have had black girls flirt with me (I am a white guy by the way), Asian girls have made passes at me and Hispanic girls have started conversations with me. Guess who has never flirted with me or shown any interest in me? That's right, WHITE women! They ignore me and show no interest in me!

That's OK, because I am not interested in white American women anyway. I will leave them for the bad boys and players. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

White women are just offensive to be around. The second they see you they already think they are way better than you. Yes they are so bad they will have this attitude to their own brothers and family members who are male. They are very bi polar. Demonically possessed. Materialistic. They size you up in an instant but then turn around and tell men not to judge them. Hypocrites narcissists and evil.