White American women are the worst

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you noticed that for some reason, white American girls are virtually impossible to connect with? It's not just that they're fake and shallow. They seem to be on a wavelength and vibe that you can't connect with. It's hard to explain or put in words. But I'm sure you know what I mean.

I wonder though, how their bad boy boyfriends are able to connect with them?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mystery Writer
Freshman Poster

Post by Mystery Writer »

E_Irizarry wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Taco wrote:I'm a slow learner. It took me about 35 years to figure that out. Even if you do find a white woman that's loyal to you by the time she's 40 she'll look like she's been shot out of a cannon. Your better off going to Asia to find a girlfriend, there's a surplus of good women and they age like wine.
This is true. Far to many white women smoke, drink and eat crap food like there is no tomorrow.
Yup Geena Davis had been doing that for the last 20 years. I used to think she was attractive back in 1990 in the movie starring Bill Murray and Randy Quaid called "Quick Change".
[image redacted]

Now this is how she looks:

[image redacted]
Seriously? Geena Davis is 58 years old! What, did you think she was 40?!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

White women might flirt with a guy if they want something out of him.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

jamesbond wrote:White women might flirt with a guy if they want something out of him.

AWALT. it just seems that in other countries you'll at least have a greater chance of actually giving them the diugh.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Great video by Pacificoceanasia, where he explains why white women in America are "bland," "boring" and "unpassionate."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: White American women are the worst

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Derp wrote:I know that American women overall are pretty terrible, but I have to say that out of all American women that white women are by far the worst. Let's be real, white women are at the top of the dating game when a man wants to find a woman. Nearly every man in America finds white women to be the most attractve race of women compared to other races. While yes they are very attractive physically, they are also the most spoiled and entitled race of women in America.

As a white man, it frustrates me how materialistic and narcissitic they are. Not only are they very hard to please or date, white women are very critical of white men recently. I have dated other races of women and found that they are more down to earth than white women in general. Personally, I think I am going to give up on white women and focus on asian women. Asian women seem to be better than white women overall. What's funny is that I was dating an asian women one time and while we were at the movies buying our tickets, there were some white women behind us making snide remarks.

Apparently it's ok for white women to date outside their race, but it's a problem if a white man wants to do the same? Whatever, I don't like white women and I know other white men that are not into white women either. Anybody else feel the same?
I'm mainly into Hispanic women because they're more down to earth. El Paso, Texas has a surplus of Hispanic women and is pretty much the ONLY place in the US where you'll find decent single women. Albuquerque also has plenty of Hispanics, but they make up only 40 percent of the population; the odds of finding a stuck up b**** is higher than finding a decent woman since Anglos make up more than half the population in Albuquerque.

This is the exact reason I am considering moving to El Paso.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Gadfly »

Winston wrote:Have you noticed that for some reason, white American girls are virtually impossible to connect with? It's not just that they're fake and shallow. They seem to be on a wavelength and vibe that you can't connect with. It's hard to explain or put in words. But I'm sure you know what I mean.
They really are the worst. I've grown up around them my whole life, and almost all the women I've associated with have been white. Not by choice, but simply because white women have always been the overwhelming majority where I work and live.

Any American woman of any race would be bad, and I've experienced a few. But white American women are utterly delusional in ways that shock and outrage. They are in desperate need of some good old-fashioned male discipline and punishment. Too bad the white American males don't have what it takes to handle their women.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Anglo American women want melanin now. Liberalism/Libtardation have taught U.S. society that. American women of Asian ancestry will always be the BEST solution for Anglo American men due to the imminent, Stockholm-Syndrome conditioning that Anglo American men are Asian American women's daddy:

"We saved all your Hmong people from being the Gypsies of S.E. Asia, and we brought all of you here to Wisconsin".
"We saved your parents and grandparents from those damned Viet Cong a.ssholes!" (although death and destruction and the Stockholm Syndrome is so heavily-involved here)
"We gave a lot of Chinese residents on the West Coast jobs, got-damn-it!" (yet they enslaved alot of them to construct railroads for the U.S. of Gay back in the 19th Century..."Stockholm" revisited)
"We could have nuked those Japs if we wanted to!" (yet that's why when Japanese come to the U.S. of Gay, MOST OF THEM NEVER STAY PERMANENTLY. They come, take advantage of the higher-education system, graduate, and go smoothe-the-f.uck back to Japan. Also high-fructose syrup was invented in Japan as Japan's version of napalm and Hiroshim attacks to fatten up Americans to eventually kill them..."Quid pro quo/what do we know??" Don't you guys know that there's still a law, on the books in Florida, that Japanese STILL CANNOT own any land there??? In 2014!)
Then the US Government played Superman and more than likely prepetuated the Koreas to split after they went to war with each other from '50 to '53. Yet, Stockholm Syndrome again with Korean Americanized women listening to Anglo groups like Green Day, Tesla, Pop music, etc.)

Alas the brainwashed hairy-but-will-be-shaved by you Anglophile/pedophiles women stacked on deck for the slaughter.
I'm still glad that due to Confusciusnism, Daoism or whatever that most ASian women look at shaving the p.ussy bald as bad luck and not normal,
but we know you Anglophiles will try to corrupt and f.uck that up in the fifty years.

As the deprecated slogan goes, "Enjoy it while it lasts" & "Good things don't last forever". #sigh
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Pacific talks about how American women (white women especially) are monsters and should be avoided. :shock:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Funny video from RAMZPAUL called, "White Girlz."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do any of you feel this way around White American girls too?

My friend Rock told me that he finds white American girls to be intimidating and scary, which causes him to feel withdrawn. But when he is in Asia, he can easily be social and talkative with Asian girls and be himself. So he's not like that with all girls, just with white girls. This might contain an important clue here.

It seems that if you are a HIGHLY SENSITIVE guy, you won't vibe well with white American girls for some reason. You cannot talk to them on the same channel and wavelength. They rub you the wrong way. Even if they are friendly and like you, it's still hard to feel comfortable around them. It's hard to explain in words. But I feel the same way. Besides being fake and not down-to-earth, there is something about them that "pushes our buttons" in the wrong ways that causes us to feel uncomfortable and intimidated. We simply can't be ourselves or feel comfortable around them or even have a decent conversation with them.

The thing is, when I talk to Rock in person or on the phone, I feel that he and I are on the same "radio station" or "frequency". It's like we are tuned in to the same wavelength on the same channel. But white American women seem to be on another wavelength in some bizarro world.

It's kind of like a shy timid cat trying to vibe with an extroverted dog. That's the best way I can put it. An extroverted dog is going to intimidate a shy timid cat. They aren't going to be attracted to each other and will not have any chemistry. Both will think the other is WEIRD and rub each other the wrong way. It's like oil and water trying to mix.

Do you guys understand what I mean? Do any of you feel the same way?

So the point is: If you are HIGHLY SENSITIVE, withdrawn and introverted, you just won't feel comfortable socially in America and especially around white American girls. They are like on some white trash frequency that we don't know how to vibe with or connect with at all. Know what I mean?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It goes back to the cliques. Some of you are worthy to be included. Most are not.

A few years ago I was in school with women who ranged in age from 23 to 50. There were white, black and Asian girls there. The white girls formed their clique, which consisted only of white girls in their age range. The black women and the older white women were excluded.

Two things happened that illustrate this. One black woman told me when she tried to hang out with them they flat out ignored her. Another time there were two young white girls seated together and one older woman next to them (the older woman was around 36 at the time, while the girls were in their early 20s). One of the young women had to leave. She left. The other younger woman, instead of simply staying there with the other woman, got up and went across the room to join the other group of young white chicks. The older white woman said she felt like chopped liver.

They don't just do it to men they don't like. They do this to everyone.

They are like Facebook. There are "friends" and then there are FRIENDS. Then there are acquaintances, potential friends, blocked people, etc. They live their lives like that.

I think maybe for white women, they show different faces to different people. If you are the boyfriend, you get one face. If you are the father, or mother, you get another face. If you are a BFF, you get yet another face.

They are never going to connect with you (or me) because we don't have what they want on any level. No friendship. No acquaintances. No potential. If they could erase you without effort, they might.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
IndiesPyrate
Freshman Poster

Re: A discussion about white women.

Post by IndiesPyrate »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
polya wrote:I feel black women are the worst - very loud and brash, but not the monopoly on being b!tches!

American black women are the worse.
Completely agree. Their attitudes are even blacker. This thread is legit on American white women, but still American negresses are worse.

O Pity doth I!
The Fool what Try!
To Court and Seduce!
The Americunt Black-
Recluse!
IndiesPyrate
Freshman Poster

Post by IndiesPyrate »

This thread is legit on white women, but I must say that all AW of all diff. races are shitty. Negresses take the cake. This past Saturday at the store a negress commented on a shirt I was wearing, to my MUM, not me, this is while we were standing in line at the cash register, she was a cashier. Anyways, she talked to my mum and out my shirt, whilst not even acknowledging me at ALL, I tri'd talking to here twice (trust me she was ugly as f**k with f***ing quick weave micro braids or some shite, and I am not attracted to negresses regardless the nationality, just mine own preference lads), and she f***ing ignor'd me (which again all AW ignore me, but BW have the worst attitudes and are the ugliest, plus some weird inferiority complex) the whole time and they had a conversation about MY shirt whilst ignoring ME the whole bloody time lads. Now actually I have had a FEW glances thrown my way by WW, but of course we know how AW of ALL races area 'bout approaching them if you are not Chad ThunderCock, or have mad status(not to mention cliques). The friendliest people here in America tend to be the older people, middle ag'd and younger are the worse. Yet largely, this thread is spot on lads.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

IndiesPyrate wrote:This thread is legit on white women, but I must say that all AW of all diff. races are shitty. Negresses take the cake. This past Saturday at the store a negress commented on a shirt I was wearing, to my MUM, not me, this is while we were standing in line at the cash register, she was a cashier. Anyways, she talked to my mum and out my shirt, whilst not even acknowledging me at ALL, I tri'd talking to here twice (trust me she was ugly as f**k with f***ing quick weave micro braids or some shite, and I am not attracted to negresses regardless the nationality, just mine own preference lads), and she f***ing ignor'd me (which again all AW ignore me, but BW have the worst attitudes and are the ugliest, plus some weird inferiority complex) the whole time and they had a conversation about MY shirt whilst ignoring ME the whole bloody time lads. Now actually I have had a FEW glances thrown my way by WW, but of course we know how AW of ALL races area 'bout approaching them if you are not Chad ThunderCock, or have mad status(not to mention cliques). The friendliest people here in America tend to be the older people, middle ag'd and younger are the worse. Yet largely, this thread is spot on lads.
What the hell is going on with your shirt? You gotta tell us. Don't leave us hanging.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.