Why do American women have high standards?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

Why do American women have high standards?

Post by TheLilAbs »

Not ever mans gonna be handsome
Not every mans gonna have a car
Not every mans gonna be rich
Not every mans gonna be tall
Not every mans gonna be short
Not every mans gonna be perfect
But when we got a forign woman then its a problem
What is with american women
Why are they acting like this today?
:shock:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

The list goes on and on on their impossible high standards. Plus they love men who treat them like crap, have the audacity to complain on why they can't find a good man? Best thing I did is vote with my feet like many members here. AW are not worth the effort. One thing is for sure. Having a foreign gf or wife is like a slap to AW's face. They can't stand it to the point they become hostile. From my experience at least I know they bad mouthed me, insulted me but I just saw it as a victory. Especially when they ask the question--- What? American women not good enough for you anymore? Which I always reply with a that's right american women are not good enough at all. The look on a AW face after getting that answer is priceless. Lol
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

They DON'T have high standards. Rather the opposite. They reject good men, and go for the losers, the thugs and criminals, and low class men.

American women DO NOT HAVE HIGH STANDARDS. Don't fall for this bullshit. American women are the most low class scum on earth. How can low class scum have high standards?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Tadow
Freshman Poster

Post by Tadow »

I think the feminist independence they're "enjoying" has to do with it. They make these lists that are non-negotiable because they intend to buy as many material things as they can before "marriage." The problem is they never get all those things (or get them all done) and they won't take a man who generally has less than them. Their standards stay artificially high and they end up not getting married.

"There's nothing a man can do for me except..."
"I don't need a man I WANT a man."

A lot of them are faking because they don't want their friends to find out what kind of guy they'll really settle for.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:They DON'T have high standards. Rather the opposite. They reject good men, and go for the losers, the thugs and criminals, and low class men.

American women DO NOT HAVE HIGH STANDARDS. Don't fall for this bullshit. American women are the most low class scum on earth. How can low class scum have high standards?

You are right. That's why I will never have anything to do with these disgusting AW at all. Mindless cunts who think they are god's gift when in reality they are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to being attractive.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Because they can.

Single men outnumber single women and the women end up being pickier.

Women in general prefer men who make more money than they do so now women make more money than ever before and more women are career oriented so they even men who make even more money.

Lastly, because of the feminist movement. Women want men to be perfect even when they aren't perfect themselves.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

Everyone has standards, both men and women. I've met plenty of men with impossibly high standards too.

My standards are simply that the man has to be a Christian and not be abusive. I don't care about how much money he makes, what car he drives, how many women he's been with, how much of an "alpha" he is, or any of that stuff. Any non-abusive Christian man who wishes to raise a healthy Christian family is good enough for me.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

IllinoisWoman wrote:Everyone has standards, both men and women. I've met plenty of men with impossibly high standards too.

My standards are simply that the man has to be a Christian and not be abusive. I don't care about how much money he makes, what car he drives, how many women he's been with, how much of an "alpha" he is, or any of that stuff. Any non-abusive Christian man who wishes to raise a healthy Christian family is good enough for me.
You're a very rare breed of women, IW. I wish there were more women like you in the U.S., unfortunately your the exception rather than the rule...
DarkMinxMish
Freshman Poster

Post by DarkMinxMish »

I think it's because of the media, parents, and the society we live in. I know my grandmother told me and my siblings to never settle for a broke man and etc...but I think every person has their own personal standards. Some people male or female are probably more materialistic and narcissistic mainly, because everything around them tells them to be. Parents can be a big factor in that equation and the one's place in life as well.
Especially if they are independent and doing well for themselves, then they expect someone on their level or greater. They want a full package and that's not necessarily realistic. Women are different and I see all types of females with different standards. Some want to be wined and dined, others are gold diggers looking for a ride, some want someone down to earth who they trust and feel comfortable with, others are looking for a kind guy or someone who they can be romantic with seriously, a partier type who's all about fun and adventure, and etc...

Standards exist for a reason to make sure a person just doesn't settle, but lately standards have been crazy for both male and female. I swear the media perpetuates the impossible. You can see it in the romantic comedies and chick flicks. There are women who suffer from a sort of princess syndrome that expect the best even if it doesn't exist or they themselves aren't up to par.
Those are the women who'll never "find" the right man, because they won't except anyone with flaws.
Even men have certain standards that they maintain with women. They want a certain type, number, and ideal.
Now I can say if a man has more then of course he can be picky, he has more options. The everyday guy is looking as well, but he's not that picky and neither is the everyday women. They both are just like Illinois they just want to meet someone they connect with and can possibly love for the most part. They just ask certain things from their partners and that's that.

Well that's my 2 cents.
Pricking up her golden head:
We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?"
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Maker55 wrote:Because they can.

Single men outnumber single women and the women end up being pickier.

Women in general prefer men who make more money than they do so now women make more money than ever before and more women are career oriented so they even men who make even more money.

Lastly, because of the feminist movement. Women want men to be perfect even when they aren't perfect themselves.
Not always true. In Anglo countries women will be picky even if men outnumber them. For example, apparently there is a "man drought" in Australia, but it makes no difference at all. All it means is that more women will remain single instead of lowering their high standards.

Even if the ratio of men to women were something ridiculous like 1:100 here, they still wouldn't lower their high standards.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

DarkMinxMish wrote:I think it's because of the media, parents, and the society we live in. I know my grandmother told me and my siblings to never settle for a broke man and etc...but I think every person has their own personal standards. Some people male or female are probably more materialistic and narcissistic mainly, because everything around them tells them to be. Parents can be a big factor in that equation and the one's place in life as well.

Standards exist for a reason to make sure a person just doesn't settle, but lately standards have been crazy for both male and female. I swear the media perpetuates the impossible. You can see it in the romantic comedies and chick flicks. There are women who suffer from a sort of princess syndrome that expect the best even if it doesn't exist or they themselves aren't up to par.
Those are the women who'll never "find" the right man, because they won't except anyone with flaws.
Yes, the media has certainly not helped in this regard. That's why I stopped watching television years ago, so my brain doesn't get filled with nonsense propaganda and subliminal messages being thrown at me all the time...
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Men are far more capable than women in every way except for making babies. In this modern, feminist, PC place called the West, women feel an entitlement to all the things men have invented and built i.e. everything there is. Before, women did not feel such an entitlement and could only get access to necessities provided by men through marriage, but now they're getting these things handed to them by the government in the form of college education leading to cozy jobs. The end result is that women see little use for men and view us as an accessory rather than a necessity, hence why they're only interested in the very most desirable of us.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

lavezzi wrote:Men are far more capable than women in every way except for making babies. In this modern, feminist, PC place called the West, women feel an entitlement to all the things men have invented and built i.e. everything there is. Before, women did not feel such an entitlement and could only get access to necessities provided by men through marriage, but now they're getting these things handed to them by the government in the form of college education leading to cozy jobs. The end result is that women see little use for men and view us as an accessory rather than a necessity, hence why they're only interested in the very most desirable of us.
This is a good point. In the USA, 72% of all divorces are initiated by women. Like Tom Leykis says, women today in the western hemisphere see men as sperm donars. Once they have kids with their husband, they figure "why not divorce him and get half of his assets, child support and maybe alimony."

Women in the western world are entitlement princesses. They think men owe them everything and they in turn don't have to give men anything. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Men have higher sex drive so they get more desperate and settle for less, women have p***y that has lot of power on its own, on top of that women make more money nowdays then ever in the history of mankind;
Females have all the right conditins to be picky..they would rather be single than settle for man that does not meet her standards.

Simply put they have $$$ and pu$$y...they dont depend on men anymore like they did throughout history
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

It is true women are getting more college than ever, however they are largely worthless college majors that have little employment opportunities and what opportunities they have are low paying. women are often saddled with a ton of debt both personal and college related coupled with minimal money earning skills. They are not passing guys up, this is false.

Sonne by Rammstine
Its about a woman's unlimited wants and ruthless entitlement attitude. Typical of many women but hardly something an outside observer would call high standard.

When women get upset with you seeking love and happiness overseas its just complaint about competition, women dislike competition both domestic and foreign.
They are basically saying "hey its not right some foreign girl is going to raid your bank account instead of me, its all your fault" Many women like this have the dubious distinction of always being right and never being wrong.

The endless ego stroking and mile high stacks of bullshit daytime TV employs on women to hook women into watching. All for selling products to women they would otherwise never want. I would not consider that high standard.
Last edited by tom on May 12th, 2012, 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.