Why Do American Women Think They're Beautiful?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Do American Women Think They're Beautiful?

Post by Taco »

This woman honestly thinks of herself as a beauty queen, I can't imagine why. Please, stop torturing us!!!

Last edited by Taco on October 5th, 2014, 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It is the overall culture that glorifies females that is engrained in their thinking.

That's why if you happen to glance at a women, she thinks you find her attractive or are interested. No you cow, I look at you just as I look at everybody in the room at some point!

This mentality runs pretty deep and only goes away with age and the rapid deterioration of women's looks.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

It's really embarrassing when they come to Asia. They can't compete here, period. Yet these fatties are still walking around acting like they are all that and a bag of chips. Funny shit.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

American culture is very hedonistic and conceited. The self-esteem movement in the U.S. has made everyone believe and think way too highly of themselves--even when it's not deserved. So, of course, American women will be affected by this as well.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The bar is set really low that's why. The majority of white American women are pretty dreadful looking with fat bodies, cankles, bad skin, too much make up, and dress poorly. However Hollywood has created this image of the beautiful American diva. If you look at celebrities you see Angelina Jolie, Scarlet Johannsen, Jessica Alba, etc.. who are held up as prime examples of white American feminine beauty. Half of the popular Hollywood starlets aren't even from the U.S. to begin with. Scarlet is from South Africa and Jessica Alba is of heavily mixed heritage.

So this image of American women being divas and goddesses has created an egotistical self absorbed generation of young women. Now throw in feminism, American anti-intellectualism, and consumerism and you get the nightmare scenario you see now in the U.S.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Repatriate,

You said it correctly but to some extent I think Americans in general are like this. American guys are also self absorb and well not feminist they have their own set of problems. I see this spreading out throw out the world. Sometimes I look forward to a WW3 because we need something to redo out society.

In the jungles or living in the lands...women learn quickly that they are indeed the weaker sex.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hey, if you are rich, you can always get a good looking woman in the US, even if you are fat or ugly. Just ask this guy! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

jamesbond wrote:Hey, if you are rich, you can always get a good looking woman in the US, even if you are fat or ugly. Just ask this guy! :lol:

The catch 22 is that if you're rich or famous there's no reason at all to ever marry any woman.

:lol:
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Feminist propaganda tells women it's okay to be fat, and tells women how superior they are. So women walk around thinking all this. But they will still judge a man, on superficial things that don't even matter.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Repatriate wrote:The bar is set really low that's why. The majority of white American women are pretty dreadful looking with fat bodies, cankles, bad skin, too much make up, and dress poorly.
Actually, I'm not even sure there is a "bar" when it comes to American womens appearance and behaviour. When I tell guys I won't date them they assume theres something wrong with me.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Taco wrote:
Repatriate wrote:The bar is set really low that's why. The majority of white American women are pretty dreadful looking with fat bodies, cankles, bad skin, too much make up, and dress poorly.
Actually, I'm not even sure there is a "bar" when it comes to American womens appearance and behaviour. When I tell guys I won't date them they assume theres something wrong with me.
I can emphasize with that. Brainwashed people have even questioned my sexual orientation. The behavior of western women just doesn't interest me, and they never want to give me the time of day anyway, so why waste time pursuing them?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Repatriate wrote:The catch 22 is that if you're rich or famous there's no reason at all to ever marry any woman.

:lol:
+∞ (plus to the infinity!) LMAO!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Repatriate wrote:The catch 22 is that if you're rich or famous there's no reason at all to ever marry any woman.
Who said you had to be either rich or famous in the first place? Marriage is pointless for any man.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Greenecho
Freshman Poster

Post by Greenecho »

Taco wrote:
Actually, I'm not even sure there is a "bar" when it comes to American women appearance and behavior. When I tell guys I won't date them they assume theres something wrong with me.
I've actually said that to American women.. "Why do you women always lower the bar?" They look blindly at me and just go about their business <sigh>. I think it's just pure laziness in AW. They always take the lazy way in life.

It sort of goes along with that old saying they come out with. "If you loved me, it wouldn't matter what I looked like." A total cop-out in my view to being lazy and not caring for themselves. Always wanting someone to care for them while putting little to no effort out. So if you grow into a 400lb entitlement/always a victim sweat hog we're suppose to care?

Unfortunately, their bar in life just keeps sinking lower and they seem perfectly happy about that. I just keep thinking... lady, do you see yourself in the mirror after getting out of the shower and your ok with that?
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Well over half of AW's are obese this is no secret.
TV shows are in the business of making money they make this money through getting advertisers to pay for add spots. The main propose of the TV show is to keep there core audience watching the show as long as possible.

If you tell a group of AW's half of your are fat and this is what you can do to fix this, they will turn the show off. They know they are fat cows with mobility problems and have difficulty getting motivated to do some constructive about it like eating less and exercising.
If you tell a group of AW's half of your are rubenesque (goofy word swaps are a big red flag for bullshit) and beautiful and highly desirable and other totally untrue bullshit they will eat it up. Bottom line more money will be made selling women bullshit, that's all that is happening.