Modern Black American Women Are Garbage. Here Is Why.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I've met tons of outstanding black women in my lifetime, like these ladies.

Wal-Mart After Katrina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYn-P72l ... re=related
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Modern Black American Women Are Garbage. Here Is Why.

Post by Winston »

African American Women vs. Foreign Women - Charles Tyler Show

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Chrissays
Freshman Poster

Post by Chrissays »

Holy f**k man, that black dude was dropping bombs. He made that video for Black Americans? There's frustrated black Americans? What the f**k I thought it was only asian Americans not getting laid (because that's what's "in the air" in any public arena, I guess were a fuckn escape goat).

But no, asian Americans (the ones who aren't squares and look like theyre capable of holding their own) DO NOT get the benefit of the doubt.

I'm a God damn believer.

Only 11 more months until I get my degree. Hallelujah
richard112360
Freshman Poster

Post by richard112360 »

While I would not call anyone garbage, since we are all God's children, I agree with most of what you have written. Black American women are the most screwed up of all the American women I have met. First, we must ask why most of them are so f***ed up. I place 50 percent of the blame on the type of men they chose to date, marry etc. Most of these guys are irresponsible, fathering children all over the planet. I remember while growing up in Brooklyn there was this street level hustler/gang member/drug dealer who had girls swirling all around him. I later found out this street level thug had pregnated at least one girl on every street block within a 11 block radius. Off course these girls and fatherless children would end up on the state dole. What some of these girls see in these worthless idiots is really beyond me, except perhaps the power of gab.

Video of Black women speaking the truth about their own sistahs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfxmEbfCwUg
ErikHeaven wrote:1 Most of them are Jesus freaks who are undercover hypocrites. They talk about god made adam and eve not adam and steve, yet they practice fornication like it is going out of style.
2 Most of them are morbidly obese. Yet they somehow believe that they should end up with a Tyrese or Tyson Beckford.
3 Most of them have this rabid lust for the worst men that are out here aka Thugs and other assorted jailbirds.
4 Most of them suck at raising children as the high numbers of incarcerated black males and dead males attest to that.
5 Most of them have aborted their own babies thus the saying: The most dangerous place for a black baby is in the womb".
6 Even after centuries of harsh slavery and bad treatment at the hands of other races Black American women continue to hate the black man yet praises other races of men like they are perfect.
7 Most of them are over 70% single and with children, yet they demand that handsome decent career driven black men support her bastard offspring.
8 Most of them never save for their future yet they have 50 inch flat screen tv's in the ghetto and expensive clothes.

I could go on and on yet i am posting to warn other men not to pursue this fantasy of chasing one of the most dangerous women on earth.

9 They are known for using physical violence against men and women when they do not get their way. Not ALL act like this yet MOST of them do. You have been warned. And finally 10 Most of them embrace the violent rap culture and they are extremely shallow and materialistic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a crazy black woman starting an argument at a gas station with the cashier.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:Here is a crazy black woman starting an argument at a gas station with the cashier.

Jamesbond that is a very ignorant woman!!!! And just look at how OBESE she is!!!! It's no wonder more and more black American men (and men in general) are going their own way (MGTOW). Or they are going ABROAD to find wives in Latin America (such as Colombia and Brazil), Asia, Africa, or Europe to find girlfriends/wives!!!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Black women seethe with anger at the success of black men. They do what they can to undermine us in the eyes of others.

Black women seethe with anger at the sight of black men with non-black women. At the same time, they justify their forays with men of other races with the quip, "You made me do it." Hypocrites they are.

Black women are the scourge of the earth and they do not exist to me anymore.
Great points Contrarian Expatriate!!!! Your're right many of today's black American women are not like our mothers or grandmothers once were thanks to radical feminism (No-fault divorce/alimony/child-support) and "big daddy government (section 8 housing/welfare checks/food stamps, etc.)!!!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

-Newsflash-
Black chicks are better than white chicks (if you are white).

White men married to black women were 44% LESS likely to divorce
http://www.beyondblackwhite.com/open-fo ... y-divorce/

Yes, thanks to slavery black women treat white men way better that they treat black men.

If I was going to live in the U.S.A. or marry a woman from the U.S. of Gay I would go for black chicks.

From my personal experience black chicks have treated me great. Their families are not always nice people. The black women I have been with did not act black around me.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jonny Law wrote:-Newsflash-
Black chicks are better than white chicks (if you are white).

White men married to black women were 44% LESS likely to divorce
http://www.beyondblackwhite.com/open-fo ... y-divorce/
They are also about 20 times as likely to be convicted of murdering their husbands. Presumably a lot of husbands are also murdered due to associating with their pet's relatives. So if you are wanting it to be a case of till death do us part, then yeah, opting for a pet sheboon might work.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you all noticed that one of the most annoying things about America is that you see lots of fat degenerate black women who look like trash, yet they have this bitchy, entitlement attitude, as if they were worth something, when in reality they look like low class garbage. lol. Don't you hate that? It looks so delusional and out of proportion. I mean their attitude and what they are, don't match at all. lol. Know what I mean? lol

Do these fat degenerate black women really think they are "equal" to everyone, just because liberals and Obama say so? lol. Do they really think they are equal to refined classy aristocratic white men with upper class mannerisms, taste and education? lol. Do they really think they are equal with graceful, elegant, feminine-looking white or asian women? lol. If so, they are so delusional. How could anyone see those things as "equal" just because liberals and Obama say so? lol. If Obama and liberals say that I look like Britney Spears, does that make it true? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:Have you all noticed that one of the most annoying things about America is that you see lots of fat degenerate black women who look like trash, yet they have this bitchy, entitlement attitude, as if they were worth something, when in reality they look like low class garbage. lol. Don't you hate that? It looks so delusional and out of proportion. I mean their attitude and what they are, don't match at all. lol. Know what I mean? lol

Do these fat degenerate black women really think they are "equal" to everyone, just because liberals and Obama say so? lol. Do they really think they are equal to refined classy aristocratic white men with upper class mannerisms, taste and education? lol. Do they really think they are equal with graceful, elegant, feminine-looking white or asian women? lol. If so, they are so delusional. How could anyone see those things as "equal" just because liberals and Obama say so? lol. If Obama and liberals say that I look like Britney Spears, does that make it true? lol
Black women are socialized to think they are better than black men, usually by single black mothers. When they experience things that hint at something different, they overcompensate by proclaiming to be "queens" and other nonsense.

So just as all American women are drunk with female supremacy due to feminist inculcation, black American women have a particularly high inebriation level and they wield their feminine privilege like a weapon. The attitude you have noticed is the psychological reinforcement they employ to delude themselves into staying drunk with this thinking.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I am sure this woman would have no problem getting men if she used online dating. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This thread is nothing but hatred and RACISM!
Time to Hide!