Tired of the Bitching about Western Women on this Forum

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Tired of the Bitching about Western Women on this Forum

Post by Fenix »

I am tired of the bitching. Do you know what I am doing right now? I mean the past few months...I am talking to women from all types of foreign countries. Just to name a few countries I am talking to women from: Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Austria, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Brazil, Australia, Netherlands, Finland, Hungary, Japan, South Korea, Russia, France, Turkey, Sweden, China...I lost count! I am talking to them mostly as friends, but do you know how refreshing it is to talk to these women? I feel a natural high. I talk to them and they understand me. It is so natural. I was reading POF profiles in Arizona this morning and it was depressing! I get all of these views and no messages. I message a woman that looked at my profile and they don't even message back! Then I was on a dating site in Germany back in December, and I didn't have to do shit to get messages from a woman because they messaged me!

Here's what you do:

1. Make an account on Interpals.net

2. Talk to women from other countries.

3. Be much happier about your future.

I have some job setbacks right now and I hope to visit Germany this summer, but I am not on this site bitching about American women. I am done with that shit. I am not wasting my time anymore. Do you know that I have friends from all over the world now? Another American girl on my Facebook page just removed me...AGAIN. For no reason. I just brushed it off because I don't give a shit anymore. Why care if they don't even care? How many American women do I talk to now? Only three and one is my best friend and two of them I met on Interpals...

Anyway, do whatever you can to get out of this country like I am. My choices right now are Germany, Russia and Poland. I am having so much success in several countries that I could move just about anywhere in Europe and Asia. That's how great I am doing.

Moving abroad is not always about women either. I am an egalitarian. I am atheist. No kids in my future. I don't believe in marriage. These are the things I look for in a country. I am not going to Philippines, I am going to a country that has what I am looking for. I am learning so much right now that it is not even funny. I see no future for me in the US. NONE WHATSOEVER. 2013 is my last year of being in this shithole and I am not looking to come back unless tragedy hits or my best friend wants me to visit him and his son...Okay, I am done with my "sermon." I changed the title of the thread to western women because men from Canada, UK, and Australia post here frequently. I wanted to be fair :)

This felt good to write for some reason lol.

TL;DR version: I know you guys love to vent out your problems about American women and the dating scene. I think it would be best if you signed up for a website I am on (Interpals) and talk to people from other countries instead of bitching about the women in the US, which causes you to lose brain cells. There's no point of bitching about them. Do what you have to do and get the f**k out of the US. Join a volunteer group overseas, get a CELTA/TEFL, work online, but do something. If you get pissed about this thread, I don't care. This forum used to have so much information about traveling and now this site is like every other MGTOW and MRA forum just bitching about women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Re: Tired of the Bitching about Western Women on this Forum

Post by Dogboy86 »

PhxSosa wrote:I am tired of the bitching. Do you know what I am doing right now? I mean the past few months...I am talking to women from all types of foreign countries. Just to name a few countries I am talking to women from: Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Austria, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Australia, Netherlands, Finland, Hungary, Japan, South Korea, Russia, France, Turkey, Sweden, China...I lost count! I am talking to them mostly as friends, but do you know how refreshing it is to talk to these women? I feel a natural high. I talk to them and they understand me. It is so natural. I was reading POF profiles in Arizona this morning and it was depressing! I get all of these views and no messages. I message a woman that looked at my profile and they don't even message back! Then I was on a dating site in Germany back in December, and I didn't have to do shit to get messages from a woman because they messaged me!

Here's what you do:

1. Make an account on Interpals.net

2. Talk to women from other countries.

3. Be much happier about your future.

I have some job setbacks right now and I hope to visit Germany this summer, but I am not on this site bitching about American women. I am done with that shit. I am not wasting my time anymore. Do you know that I have friends from all over the world now? Another American girl on my Facebook page just removed me...AGAIN. For no reason. I just brushed it off because I don't give a shit anymore. Why care if they don't even care? How many American women do I talk to now? Only three and one is my best friend and two of them I met on Interpals...

Anyway, do whatever you can to get out of this country like I am. My choices right now are Germany, Russia and Poland. I am having so much success in several countries that I could move just about anywhere in Europe and Asia. That's how great I am doing.

Moving abroad is not always about women either. I am an egalitarian. I am atheist. No kids in my future. I don't believe in marriage. These are the things I look for in a country. I am not going to Philippines, I am going to a country that has what I am looking for. I am learning so much right now that it is not even funny. I see no future for me in the US. NONE WHATSOEVER. 2013 is my last year of being in this shithole and I am not looking to come back unless tragedy hits or my best friend wants me to visit him and his son...Okay, I am done with my "sermon." I changed the title of the thread to western women because men from Canada, UK, and Australia post here frequently. I wanted to be fair :)

This felt good to write for some reason lol.

TL;DR version: I know you guys love to vent out your problems about American women and the dating scene. I think it would be best if you signed up for a website I am on (Interpals) and talk to people from other countries instead of bitching about the women in the US, which causes you to lose brain cells. There's no point of bitching about them. Do what you have to do and get the f**k out of the US. Join a volunteer group overseas, get a CELTA/TEFL, work online, but do something. If you get pissed about this thread, I don't care. This forum used to have so much information about traveling and now this site is like every other MGTOW and MRA forum just bitching about women.
+1 So very true in every way. If your stuck here in the U.S. like me work on yourself till you can get out. Workout, read a book, write because I promise 100% foreign women will not want to hear endless complaining about the girls back home...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

With the inundation of messages like "Women are better," "American women rule," "Women are more moral" etc, it is absolutely necessary for many men to have a continuous dose of reality lest they be re-conditioned to place women upon the socially constructed pedestal.

What you see as bitching, is actually revalidation after years of browbeating.

Perhaps you are farther along than many. Kudos; but understand that many men are still in the process of working through the social myths.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

Ghost wrote:And also, the MRM is pretty much at a standstill, or so it seems. We've long established how bad Western women are, and much of the writings in the "man-o-sphere" are just more bitching. The secret is out. Western women suck. Men know society doesn't care about them. Marriage rates are down, etc. So I wonder what's next?
This happens. The trajectory is:

1) Intuition that something is not 'right'.
2) Accidentally finding an essay, forum or website that resonates with the reader. This leads to...
3) Sudden discovery of literature, works, fora, websites and existing body of work and research that...
4) Gives rational support for position 1 and the intuition
5) Newcomer joins, reads and shares with others
6) After 18 months or longer, he learns all that there is to learn
7) He moves on, incorporating his new viewpoint into his life as he chooses to live it.

Most guys learn what is to learn and move on. There are only a dozen fora and there are no more than 10,000 current unique registered MRM members on those fora, and that is being very generous. It could be as few as 1,500 guys.

As you posted, the word is out. WW suck, marriage and dating and family are in decline, it's better to do something else or go somewhere else.

Some bring in ideas of societal decline, which provides for more thought and writing, but this only extends the period of learning and eventually they move on as well.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: Tired of the Bitching about Western Women on this Forum

Post by OzGuy »

PhxSosa wrote:I am tired of the bitching. Do you know what I am doing right now? I mean the past few months...I am talking to women from all types of foreign countries. Just to name a few countries I am talking to women from: Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Austria, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Brazil, Australia, Netherlands, Finland, Hungary, Japan, South Korea, Russia, France, Turkey, Sweden, China...I lost count! I am talking to them mostly as friends, but do you know how refreshing it is to talk to these women? I feel a natural high. I talk to them and they understand me. It is so natural. I was reading POF profiles in Arizona this morning and it was depressing! I get all of these views and no messages. I message a woman that looked at my profile and they don't even message back! Then I was on a dating site in Germany back in December, and I didn't have to do shit to get messages from a woman because they messaged me!
The greatest skill women have is to ignore men. Its almost like its hard wired into their brains or something. They can do it so easily and effortlessly with no guilt at all. Its almost as if they don't have any empathy for men.

You're right, if you send a message to an Anglo woman, she will rarely reply back. She'll look at your profile and won't even give the courtesy to reply and thank you for the message. The least she could say is "Thank you for your message, but I don't think it would work because of X". This is what I do on the rare occasion that a woman would send me a message. Its also for a good reason too, eg she wants kids (I don't).

There have also been a number of occasions where I've been talking to a woman regularly for a while (eg a week) and it seemed like everything was going great. Then one day I log in and find out that she deleted me from her contacts, no reason given. How f***ing rude is that? Sometimes I think Anglo women are psychopaths, because they clearly have no empathy towards men at all.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Bitching about western women is just a phase that guys go through on their way to Nirvana(foreign women). I went through it myself, a few years back, now I'm a new man. I can actually look at a western woman sometimes and even talk to them too, without being sarcastic.

Complaining about western women, is not going earn you many points with foreign women, its true. Just tell your foreign girlfriend thats she much sweeter than the girls back home, that will do. Also, telling your Asian girlfriend you hate big boobs will earn you "Boyfriend Of The Year" honors. That's the fastest way to get laid that I know of.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Wow, I am stunned by this website. Thanks a lot for the link, Phoenix.

Brazilian women seem to be just as humble and appreciative as Filipinas, except you can actually get more than two words out of them. Every message I've sent so far has gotten a response, and when I send a long message I get just as long or longer a message back. The focus seems to be completely on the conversation itself rather than who it's with (many of them don't even actually view your profile) which I think is perfect. But yeah, if Brazilian women in general are half as nice as the three I'm chatting with now, maybe I'll consider drastically changing my plans. I've always been far more physically attracted to Latinas than any other race, but I always considered them out of the question as I'm not bothered learning Portuguese or Spanish. But perhaps meeting a top quality Latina on this website who speaks English and taking the risk of traveling to her area to meet her is not such a bad plan. I do wonder how much scamming goes on here on this site though..
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

My rants against western women are ultimately my ways of educating fellow men who are traveling through the same path as I am on the quest to being happier abroad without American women. Face it, a lot of us are stuck in America right now, so it's easy to lose our way and fall back into the misandry mindset bubble. As Contrarian Expatriate said, ranting against western women is moreso a reality dose of motivation (which we could all use) rather than bitching. For instance, whenever a non-black man on these forums considers an American black female for any reason, I don't hesitate to inform him of the horrors of American black women today and why marrying the fattest, gold-digging, feminist white woman in America is still euphoria in comparison to the beastly, man-hating, STD-ridden media puppets known as black American females. Where the hell else would they get these warnings from? I can't let my boys get trapped with Shaniqua, paying for Ray-Ray and Pookie's kids for the rest of their lives, all because they let a little ghetto-curious fetish cloud their judgment. So it's not bitching, I'm simply teaching my non-black brethren that there are no success stories in being "Captain Save-A-Hoe" for today's western black women.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

PhxSosa,

Interpals.net how good is this site? I just joined. I'm still trying to navigate in that site. I mean is it any good ?
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

chanta76 wrote:PhxSosa,

Interpals.net how good is this site? I just joined. I'm still trying to navigate in that site. I mean is it any good ?
I've been on it for 7 hours straight and I'm finding it unbelievable. Although I do live in a more unique country so I'm bound to attract more attention than a plain old American. Also there seems to be a lot of women from random countries that are looking to learn Gaelic.

There's a 22 year old South Korean girl messaging me who's staying in Dublin right now to learn English. I know Korean women are meant to be dirt, but I've never been given the time of day from any Asian woman online who's actually in Ireland. If this works out for me and I get meet up with her, I'll owe Phoenix big time for introducing me to this site.

Are South Korean women really on a similarly low level to Anglo women or are they just not as good as South-East Asians?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Frankly Phx is going to have the same problem women in the middle earning sectors have. If they don't want children, there too many people in their age range that want families and children, see the benefit and rewards of parenting.

You are in the minority in many ways my friend, you best wait until you're around 40-45-50 years old to find somebody that doesn't want children likely because they have already had their children.

My problem is I find too many women you already have children or don't want children.

I will trade places with you.

However... Your point is well-taken.

1) I have delayed my departure, why? Money issues... I want to stay as long as possible and its next to impossible on only $1,000 or so. Plus we are getting closer and closer to high season and high airline prices.

2) The modified plan is to leave late Sept/early Oct and stay until......

I am convinced with more than 15-30 days on the ground or less than 60 days on the ground, I will have at least a regular GF if not more. By having a bit more money I can ensure that I get to travel to Eastern Europe. Or I may start in Eastern Europe.

3) I have cut-off communication with all women until I am closer to leaving. Building up expectations I believe is damaging to long term success. I may be wrong about it, but I might not be either. I will not make the same mistake twice.

Goal is about $2,000 with about $600-$700 being used for RT or maybe even a risky one way ticket though in checking I would only save about $200, not that much.

That would allow one full month, maybe longer. We'll see.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

djfourmoney wrote: Goal is about $2,000 with about $600-$700 being used for RT or maybe even a risky one way ticket though in checking I would only save about $200, not that much.
I find it so sad that in order to find a decent woman an Anglo-man must save up and spend thousands of dollars just to visit a country with non-Anglo women. On the other hand, Anglo women have many decent men offering to PAY THEM to go on a date.

No wonder there are so many men who go on shooting sprees in the US.
Last edited by OzGuy on April 8th, 2012, 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

djfourmoney wrote:Frankly Phx is going to have the same problem women in the middle earning sectors have. If they don't want children, there too many people in their age range that want families and children, see the benefit and rewards of parenting.

You are in the minority in many ways my friend, you best wait until you're around 40-45-50 years old to find somebody that doesn't want children likely because they have already had their children.

My problem is I find too many women you already have children or don't want children.

I will trade places with you.

However... Your point is well-taken.

1) I have delayed my departure, why? Money issues... I want to stay as long as possible and its next to impossible on only $1,000 or so. Plus we are getting closer and closer to high season and high airline prices.

2) The modified plan is to leave late Sept/early Oct and stay until......

I am convinced with more than 15-30 days on the ground or less than 60 days on the ground, I will have at least a regular GF if not more. By having a bit more money I can ensure that I get to travel to Eastern Europe. Or I may start in Eastern Europe.

3) I have cut-off communication with all women until I am closer to leaving. Building up expectations I believe is damaging to long term success. I may be wrong about it, but I might not be either. I will not make the same mistake twice.

Goal is about $2,000 with about $600-$700 being used for RT or maybe even a risky one way ticket though in checking I would only save about $200, not that much.

That would allow one full month, maybe longer. We'll see.

I wouldn't recommend buying a one way ticket unless you have a resident visa approved. A lot of countries will ask to see a return ticket to let you in. Especially in Europe. I am currently in the process of saving to go back to my fiancee's country cause when I return we are getting married.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

OzGuy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: Goal is about $2,000 with about $600-$700 being used for RT or maybe even a risky one way ticket though in checking I would only save about $200, not that much.
I find it so sad that in order to find a decent woman an Anglo-man must save up and spend thousands of dollars just to visit a country with non-Anglo women. On the other hand, Anglo women have many decent men offering to PAY THEM to go on a date.

No wonder there are so many men who go on shooting sprees in the US.
Tell me about it... With 311 Million people, about 52% or so of that being WOMEN that it should be fairly simple to find somebody if your a man, but we ALL know its not that simple and that even ugly and fat women are getting the attention they never got decades before.

As was recently pointed out Ok Cupid's research which is on their blog, finds that US women on that site find only 20% of the men attractive on there. The old 80/20 rule we've spoken about before, but to have it confirmed as fact is quite shocking.

Women are not interested in you here unless your in a certain social environment. Its largely the same in Anglo culture but you can chat up girls elsewhere on the planet and its likely if you get beyond hello, you can ask for a date and GET IT.