American woman marries herself!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

American woman marries herself!

Post by MatureDJ »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

This woman sure is pathetic.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Re: American woman marries herself!

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

Do we need any more proof that AW are basically batshit insane? If you wanted a textbook, clinical definition of narcissism, this would be it.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Maybe her ex husband left her for a foreigner. Lol. I just have to laugh cause of how low and pathetic AW can be.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

It's not just the AW. The British women must be equally nuts: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,180478,00.html
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Think Different wrote:It's not just the AW. The British women must be equally nuts: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,180478,00.html

Oh I agree with you 100% British women are just as bad or even worse than AW. I wouldn't date any of them. Some people say British women are better than AW but I say they are just the same or sometimes worse than AW. That's just my experience when I dated a British woman and I learned well enough never to date those women ever again.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Seems like we need more rubber padded cells than what's currently available in the local sanitarium.

I think the the lock-down population should be more like 75% women, 25% men.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

But also notice how polite the tone of the article was. If an American, non-gay man had done this, the press would have directly stated how stupid and crazy the concept is! But when it comes to women, everyone in the US is cautiously polite.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Most likely the article was written by a fellow femmenazi. Either way I think it's pathetic and sick but then again you can't expect much from AW. Maybe that is a sign that more men are discovering better women abroad and want nothing to do with these cunts. Like I said in a previous comment I think her ex husband hooked up with a foreigner and that is why she's so traumatized. Lol.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

I hope she takes herself to the cleaners.
udolipixie
Freshman Poster

Post by udolipixie »

It's not that shocking to me as in some areas people can marry animals and objects.

As well as I've seen some news of people marrying themselves such as a Chinese man, Boston man, and New York man.

Reasons why may not be so strange as:
Sexuality can be a wonky thing- asexual, bisexual, homosexual, heterosexual.

Some people may not feel the need to form emotional attachments in the sense of romantic/sexual with others.

Some people may feel that the quality of partners around them are not up to whatever standards they have.

Some people may feel only they can give the love they desire.
DarkMinxMish
Freshman Poster

Post by DarkMinxMish »

This is still strange...couldn't she just love and marry herself w/o actually marrying herself.
Pricking up her golden head:
We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?"