Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Mobile Theme       Dark Theme

The reason why I don't approach American women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Falcon
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1857
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 3:59 pm

Post by Falcon »

jamesbond wrote:Winston said he approached thousands of girls in the US and hardly got any numbers. When he did manage to get some numbers, most of the time it was either a fake number or the girl never answered her phone or never returned his phone call.
Has anyone ever been nabbed by the Rejection Hotline? http://www.humorhotlines.com/rejectionhotline.asp

suprmon
Freshman Poster
Posts: 117
Joined: October 16th, 2014, 10:15 pm

Re:

Post by suprmon »

Grunt wrote:
November 18th, 2011, 12:38 pm
Guys need to familiaize themselves with the concept of the "Banana".

That is, yellow on the outside, white on the inside.

Side note, if a man steals your woman, the best revenge is to let him keep her.
RIGHTEOUS, REALLY, REALLY, RIGHTEOUS!!!!!! It couldn't have been said any better; I'll always try to remember that!!!

suprmon
Freshman Poster
Posts: 117
Joined: October 16th, 2014, 10:15 pm

Re: Re:

Post by suprmon »

"If a man steals your woman, the best revenge is to let him keep her."

RIGHTEOUS, REALLY, REALLY, RIGHTEOUS!!!!!! It couldn't have been said any better; I'll always try to remember that!!!
[/quote]

User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 563
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: The reason why I don't approach American women

Post by Neo »

Don't expect much from anyone who lacks integrity and honor (e.g. a wicked woman, who misleads you intentionally, or who plays games). That type only cares about self. This is the problem, not the nationality itself. Although it certainly seems that certain nationalities practice this more than others.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8874
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 10:45 am
Location: USA

Re: The reason why I don't approach American women

Post by jamesbond »

This guy explains why cold approaching women is pointless. He does like to do 'warm' approaches though.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8874
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 10:45 am
Location: USA

Re: The reason why I don't approach American women

Post by jamesbond »

This guy says cold approaching women is a complete waste of time and makes you look like a loser in the eyes of women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8874
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 10:45 am
Location: USA

Re: The reason why I don't approach American women

Post by jamesbond »

Thanks to feminists, cold approaching is doomed in the United States! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4779
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 9:30 am

Re: The reason why I don't approach American women

Post by Taco »

The only place cold approaching women will work is in 3rd world countries. Once women reach a certain income level they lose interest in men.

If at first you don't succeed in destroying your life with American women, try, try again...
"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: we're no longer interested in finding out the truth." - Carl Sagan

Light
Freshman Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: May 28th, 2018, 10:29 pm

Re: The reason why I don't approach American women

Post by Light »

Taco wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 7:30 pm
The only place cold approaching women will work is in 3rd world countries. Once women reach a certain income level they lose interest in men.

If at first you don't succeed in destroying your life with American women, try, try again...
Will cold approaching work in any countries in Central Europe, the Balkans, or East Europe?

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3437
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: The reason why I don't approach American women

Post by Yohan »

Light wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 9:37 pm
Will cold approaching work in any countries in Central Europe, the Balkans, or East Europe?
It depends about which countries are you talking, and it depends of your language knowledge, and also of course it depends on your wallet too.
Please keep in mind that English is not the main language in that region.

I would say, the reaction of people in general in Continental Europe is a bit better than in the States or UK.

Honestly, women in Europe are better looking and not so many are seriously overweight and they take more care about their looks.
European women will not feel offended so easily and will not file lawsuits and doing such BS claiming alimony for life etc. - but they can be very cynical and scornful.

But otherwise, not so much difference between Europe and the States. Women in my native country are often into alcohol, some of them (but not so many) also into drugs, have plenty of boyfriends, socialize less with honest young men but run after every male celebrity, every rich politician or businessmen, even after every bad boy... I have to say, I was very disappointed in European women - many of them have stupid criteria how they accept/reject men who are approaching them. After a while, around 35 and with children, boyfriends gone, several times divorced, there is a big question coming up about 'where are all the good men'. LOL

I cannot even say to European women that they should lower their standards - I would say they have to CHANGE their standards when they are interested in meeting honest men.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4779
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 9:30 am

Re: The reason why I don't approach American women

Post by Taco »

Light wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 9:37 pm
Taco wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 7:30 pm
The only place cold approaching women will work is in 3rd world countries. Once women reach a certain income level they lose interest in men.

If at first you don't succeed in destroying your life with American women, try, try again...
Will cold approaching work in any countries in Central Europe, the Balkans, or East Europe?
Not likely.

White women won't show any interest in a man until they find out his income, unless their drunk

Image
"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: we're no longer interested in finding out the truth." - Carl Sagan

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8874
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 10:45 am
Location: USA

Re: The reason why I don't approach American women

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 12:54 am
White women won't show any interest in a man until they find out his income, unless their drunk

That's funny but true! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Guyver
Freshman Poster
Posts: 152
Joined: November 5th, 2011, 7:13 pm

Re: The reason why I don't approach American women

Post by Guyver »

Light wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 9:37 pm
Will cold approaching work in any countries in Central Europe, the Balkans, or East Europe?
I was in Central Europe a couple of years ago, and I cold approached more women that I could remember in many cities. In my experience, the ladies were very receptive to flirting, and very friendly. So, the answer to this question is yes.
Smart men learn from their mistakes. Wise men learn from other men's mistakes.

Knowledge is gained in bad experiences, but confidence is only gained through positive experiences.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8874
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 10:45 am
Location: USA

Re: The reason why I don't approach American women

Post by jamesbond »

This is a good video going into detail on "the numbers game" when it comes to meeting women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Mercury
Freshman Poster
Posts: 499
Joined: October 10th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: The reason why I don't approach American women

Post by Mercury »

OTB wrote:
November 17th, 2011, 5:33 pm
I have to get this off my chest. I'm sick of being the one who's always looking at girls and giving them attention. I don't try to hide my attraction for a woman. I like to flirt and make eye contact but girls here are so closed off I'm not even motivated to approach any of them anymore. I'm sick of the don't invade my space or don't approach me attitude. Or the feeling that you don't want to make it look like you're staring at them. It pisses me off how people make it seem like it's so easy to find someone in this country. I've just come to a point where I have no energy to even try and have a normal flirtatious interaction. It seems like they just like the attention. Another thing that pisses me off is how dating and trying to find a woman has become such a task rather than something normal and enjoyable. Women put up walls for various reasons, play games to see to if they can get attention from men and suck at flirting because if they do then they're easy or they seem desperate or whatever else keeps them from loosening up and just relaxing. I feel demotivated because I feel that invisible barrier that they put up. I always say I keep my options opened but this has gotten way out of hand and I'm sick of it. I don't lack confidence when it comes to women but trying to be a man here anymore is almost like a crime. Women seem to flock more to faggots than to a grown, masculine man who desires to be with them. They seem more relaxed around faggots than a grown man. I see it at work. As someone I know said, they don't feel threatened by a homo. But you do with a masculine man? I don't get it. It's just not normal. Seeing something you like and knowing you want to approach her but you keep your distance because they're putting up a shield is unnatural. I didn't go through this meeting women in my travels. It just sucks that I can't just up and leave. Money holds me back.
Here is why I don't approach American women anymore.

In addition to what you say, American women are nothing but jail and ten minutes of shame on the local news just waiting to happen. American women have this "Go away, or I will call the police!" attitude all around them. Many of them play games and then they call the police and file sexual harassment charges on the guy. Like to them, it's a huge ego boost and thrilling entertainment seeing another guy get the cuffs slapped on his wrists, thrown into the back of a police vehicle, and hauled straight off to jail, and then seeing his mugshot on the news. Seeing something you like and knowing you want to approach her, but you flee from her because you know that jail and ten minutes of shame on public TV is just a few footsteps away is unnatural as well. In other words, you know that if you approach her, she will whip out her smartphone, place a call to 911, and about 20 seconds later, the cops are swarming the area looking for you like you even perpetrated the bombing of Air India Flight 182.

Even as you read this post, there are probably tens of thousands of single men sitting in a 6 by 8 foot concrete cell all because they just wanted to meet a woman, and she called the police and had the guy arrested. It's no wonder if we aren't in that era already, America will soon be in an era where merely approaching a woman will get a man 400 years to life in prison and/or the death penalty! Use of maximum lethal force authorized and recommended, immediate military lockdown and Martial law certain. This will be a nation where merely approaching a woman is an FBI/Homeland Security matter. Military, too. An offense a thousand times bigger than even 9/11, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103, the bombing of Air India Flight 182, and the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing put together!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”