I can't believe ignoring American women works...

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster

Post by Hackenfall Backslash »

Reminds me of the time I went to school in New York City. This Latina named Ingrid. Absolutely stunning. The hair, the skin, the eyes, the voice -- Lord, have moicy. Not mercy, but moicy. (I've been through plenty in my short time on this Earth. I seem to have a story for most things.) But I'm smart and not a slave to my sex drive (I'm sure most here are though), so I admired from a distance. I'd rather invent or build an empire or something. Ain't nobody got time for that when there's a world to conquer!

Uniondale being apart of NYC, and therefore ghetto, means the women are the shining examples of the kind of women to ignore and not waste time on. She may have been aesthetically pleasing, but she was still a local -- not foreign in any sense of the word. I ignored her for what seems like weeks, but I did take a glance every now and then. If you saw her you wouldn't blame me! Then one day she decides to offer me some type of cookie or snack. Something to that effect. I kept ignoring her. For purely socially scientific reasons, I decided to engage her in conversation. You can guess how this story ends.

Lesson Learned: Don't mess with western women at all. Not a problem. My interest in sex HERE is at the very best, passively interested. Meaning, if I somehow win the life lottery where I can attract one of the few decent types without having to do much, fine. But I'm not going PUA. No one has time for that.
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
Maverick
Junior Poster

Re: I can't believe ignoring American women works...

Post by Maverick »

magnum wrote:I was promoting for the supplement store I manage inside a gym, naturally they always try to get attractive women behind the greetings counter.

So, this really attractive darker skinned girl with two braided pig tails is at the desk, i ask for the manager in a nice yet direct way, I try to get to the point when dealing with AW, even more so when they're hot to stop talking to them as quickly as I can.

right after she calls the manager on the phone I started talking to this poor fat girl that was behind the counter... now most times I wouldn't say poor fat girl, but she has a thyroid problem, she was in my shop the other night and said her meds helped her gain 40 lbs in 2 weeks, I tend to believe it because I know a little about that.

I immediately started a conversation with the heavy girl trying to help her out, ignored the other one flat out, I hate giving hot aw any time at all.

for the 2 hours I was at the place for whatever reason she had to keep walking to the back office right past my advertising table, I kept looking away in another direction, I don't like giving women or at least AW the satisfaction of seeing me look at them.

right before I packed up I guess she had just ended her shift, because she walks over to my table, and starts asking me what the products I have is, blah blah, asking me questions that really shouldn't matter, and then bending over not once but 3 times so far that her cleavage was inches away from me, I'm not going to lie I snuck a peek and immediately had to fight to not to do it again.

what's with this psychotic escapade of how things work in America? how is it ignoring women, giving them no attention give you points?

now the reason I rant about this is......had I asked that girl out and paid her attention she would have rejected me flat out.....but How **** can ignoring a girl merit that much attention later? talk about twisted.

I had never experienced this before at all, not to mention in such a blatant way...

The sad part is.....I don't even like darker Hispanic/latino/mexican women, but she was so hot that I'd almost make the acception, hell the little horny devil man on my left shoulder wanted me to ask her out, but the smart one with a halo above his head on my right shoulder said "don't do it retard that's just your boner talking"

so I did my best to ignore her.

hell with this bs, I'm so ready to date normal/foreign women, I just wish it was within my means to get over that big blue body of water that stands in my way.
Honestly dude, there's no conclusive evidence that you ignoring this girl made her interested. You don't even know if she was actually interested. Just because she came up to your booth and showed you her cleavage means nothing.

What works for me in the US is showing interest, but pulling back. It's a delicate game and a huge pain in the a**. Showing absolutely no interest, in my experience, does not work at all.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The cornerstone of Roosh's teachings is to NOT CHASE WOMEN. It definitely works, even in Asia.

Women like men who are popular, and popular men have no need to chase after women.

Just tell women you already have a girlfriend, that really will increase her interest in you.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

There are more important things in life than women.
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
ThaiGirls4Life
Freshman Poster

Post by ThaiGirls4Life »

Ignoring Women only works for a short time, you are forgetting that it Womens game in the West... If you ignore them they will show interest in you for a short time and a lot of them will be intrigued because they will want to know why/what energy source you are giving off because they want to take it from you.... But ultimately they can move on and find many other men and start a relationship

So it only works if you want to play around for a bit... so if you are looking for a long term girlfriend this will not work because she will know if you commit to her that you are only bluffing
Alyssa_smythe1
Freshman Poster

Re: I can't believe ignoring American women works...

Post by Alyssa_smythe1 »

This is a little off topic, but if this girl was so hot, why were you holding back from asking her out? What does it matter her skin tone? Hot is hot. Attraction is attraction. It is what it is. I'm really curious, please reply.