Why do American Girls like Bad Boys?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

matthewcoury wrote:this is a very common fallacy created by TV and these pickup gurus.....iam a badboy and i know other guys who are badboys......none of us can get a woman here to save our life
Sort of yeah. But you also gotta look like a bad boy too. Not just be one. You gotta have that evil look with a goatee and bald head. lol

But like attracts like. Bad boys attract bad girls.

The married women found guys willing to be their sucker. It's the single women that complain about all their exes being bad. They always say that their ex was abusive, had a criminal record, etc. They never say that their ex was "authentic and down-to-earth like you Winston".
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Apparently, it seems that most American girls like bad boys because bad boys have more money, and more aggression towards strangers, than nice boys. In Chicagoland here, when young ladies move from the quiet suburbs into Chicago's massive ghetto, it technically means that they are not only hooking up with bad boys; they are hooking up with downright hardened killers, gangsters, robbers, they are putting themselves in the type of situation where you just even approaching within less than 20 feet of her; even in Chicago's attractions like Grant Park, Buckingham Fountain, Navy Pier, the House of Blues, (what was once) the Magnificant Mile, and such; and even at major events such as the annual Taste of Chicago, is as likely to send bullets and fists flying your way as beating a hornet's nest with a baseball bat in mid summer is likely to send hornets swarming around like crazy.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I think part of it's the simple reasoning that the "bad boy" has an edge & can dial it down, where a guy that's not like that would be less likely to be good protection if a guy like that were to become an issue. Kind of a "you can always holster a weapon, but you can't fabricate one at need."

A major point is also the idea that sometimes the boring guy causes the same problems (ex: running out when she gets pregnant) as the "bad boy," but it's out of being timid & not being able to handle himself.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

ALL men want a patriarchal, male-dominated society that shows two distinct genders with males being the dominant species ~ Westernised women want a matriarchal society, which is the exact opposite of the former ~ hence, nature's law is that either society will be patriarchal {(normal and natural)} or matriarchal {(abnormal and un-natural)}.

[~} It is also possible to have an egalitarian society like China ~ China has no distinction between males and females and favours neither but this is also a somewhat disturbing nation because it erases the genders. The ONLY normal, natural, harmonious and healthy society for males is a male-dominated one with female behaviours being highly controlled by men.

[~} The problem is the MEN, particularly in Russia, China and India. These dunces {(because they erroneously think that America is right about everything)} are doing everything they can to ensure a matriarchal {(India is 100% on this track)} or genderless {(current China)} or feminist {(current Russia)} society occurs in 20 years in their nations as well. At any rate, feminism {(women's education, women's sports, women's jobs)} has already won in 90% of the earth.

What normal men require is a planet at this point ~ I am certain a planet of normal men like me will bury this weak, cesspool feminist and woman-dominated planet in war!!! We are highly motivated and energetic to restore our rightful place!!! {(even more so than all the females running around trying to establish a matriarchal world.)}
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote: [~} It is also possible to have an egalitarian society like China ~ China has no distinction between males and females and favours neither but this is also a somewhat disturbing nation because it erases the genders. The ONLY normal, natural, harmonious and healthy society for males is a male-dominated one with female behaviours being highly controlled by men.
...really, now? So what was that whole one child policy thing? Why do women get paid less than men in China? I really am convinced you're a feminist in disguise trying to make out Asia to be some feminist hellhole as bad as the West.
Hello,

[~} My definition of feminism is the original and true one ~ feminism means equal rights for women. It means women's education, women's sports, women's jobs and women being in political-power and deciding my fate!

[~} China's one-child policy was in effect for a long time {(since 1980)} and until 1993 or so {(20 years ago)} there was a total preference for males because U.S.S.R. hadn't fallen and China hadn't panicked. The demise of U.S.S.R. was one of the reasons the entire world panicked and accepted modern American culture. Now, there is no preference at all for males or females in 90% of the world! This is natural because women now are ENCOURAGED to do everything men do. Women can be TRAINED to be men, just like men can be TRAINED to be soldiers. The former is a wrong idea while the latter is a correct one.

[~} Officially, the laws in China state for EQUAL-PAY between males and females for at least 25 years {(see web-link below)}. When the equal-rights act was foolishly granted by American men in 1972, it took nearly 30 years IN U.S.A. ALONE {(where there was a voracious, frenetic pace to 'progress' females by the demented, mentally-ill, greedy American males to make women into men)} to equalise the pay-rates between males and females. In China, there is NO WAGE-GAP any longer except in the rural-areas. That will disappear in the next 10 years.

{~} U.S.A. is a very very dangerous nation that wants money AT ANY COST. In the end, this has been its undoing because of feminism {(just as Rome and Greece fell due to unbridled capitalism)}. If the IDIOTS Russia, China, Iran and India had any intelligence at all, they would have studied U.S.A. a little and seen these common-sense things.

[~} I wish that you were right and I was wrong. However, it is my abject misfortune {(and the misfortune of all normal men in history)} that I am correct and you are unfortunately wrong.

"The equal dignity and worth of men and women is guaranteed by the Chinese Constitution and in law" ~ http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/peopl ... ht_4.shtml
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 21st, 2020, 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:

True, and while the one-child policy will be going away, there is still a preference for males. Which contradicts what you said earlier about males and females being regarded as the same in China.

"Officially" doesn't mean <> Actually, Chinese female workers still get paid less than men for professional jobs even in the cities. You know, I lived in a Chinese city and found this out, hearing this from both men and women. Your post is spoken exactly like someone who has never stepped foot on the damn continent.

China's government at least is trying to hold out. China does keep resisting democracy, which is a major reason it can remain a holdout. (Though I would argue that democracies in Asia aren't nearly as misandric as those in the West. But that's another subject.)

[~} This is ABSOLUTE nonsense! There is NO preference for males over females in China. Show me proof! Don't run your fat American mouth ~ SUBSTANTIATE THIS! I see Chinese women in EVERY facet of life in China in its advertisements, on its streets, in its jobs, etc. So what is your proof of this???? Even if you are right, feminism was officially embraced and fully encouraged by U.S.A.'s men in 1972. By China, it was officially embraced in 1993. This means ~ the current-generation of 25 year-olds is totally different than the 45-year old men in power.

[~} As I said before, these laws take TIME to take effect. You conveniently ignored the example I gave about U.S.A. As China continues to emulate U.S.A., this wage-gap will go away as well.

[~} You have brought in democracy into the argument. A tangent and won't be followed.

[~} You have LOST, like all the Americans I used to beat-up in school in debates. But they ALWAYS refused to accept defeat. We Spaniards are more intellectually-honest. If you can refute my conclusions with evidence I will gladly concede defeat. Can someone here be a non-partisan judge??? I am 100% OPEN to this!

~ || ~ And of course, you have NOT addressed the original argument before all these ~ China is TOTALLY feminist {(women's education, women's jobs and women's sports)}.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 21st, 2020, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Anatol: Not ALL men want a patriarcal & male-dominated society, because not all men want a "battle of the sexes" environment. Also, some think that BOTH should be strong, instead of one being strong & the other being a doormat to piss on. There's typical things that each gender excels at & equality does not mean equavelncy, but the people in both genders should have basic self-sufficiency & capacity for self-protection.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Wolfeye wrote:Anatol: Not ALL men want a patriarcal & male-dominated society, because not all men want a "battle of the sexes" environment. Also, some think that BOTH should be strong, instead of one being strong & the other being a doormat to piss on. There's typical things that each gender excels at & equality does not mean equavelncy, but the people in both genders should have basic self-sufficiency & capacity for self-protection.
Hello,

I will be using some uncouth words. I will censor them and beg your pardons, gentlemen, for using them!

[~} Why would you want 'strong' females?? If females are 'strong' {(mentally and physically like males)}, then why are there two genders??

[~} If females are self-sufficient then a male's self-worth declines. It makes men feel useless and they feel purposeless. Males want to have a wife to look after and this motivates them. A female's motivation should be to be a pillar for her husband. All cultures arising isolated from each other since time-immemorial came to this conclusion.

[~} A female's job is naturally to give birth. They can be trained to be like males but why would one want that? Also, for healthy males, it's important to have a gender TOTALLY DIFFERENT from us that can be a counter-balance to our more dominating and aggressive behaviour.

[~} It is abnormal for a woman to have any sort of power over a man. If she has political-power over a man, he feels as if an inferior being is ruling him. For a male, this is tantamount to a female being ra*ed. Imagine every female in the world feeling this way 24 hours a day for the rest of her life. This is what normal men feel when a female decides their futures.

[~} I want to feel abashed and ashamed around females. If there is a uni-gender society then it is impossible to do that. Male-female friendship is an example of this problem. All men have female friends now and this is WRONG! Men should have only male friends and females should only have women friends.

All these above issues are related to feminism {(women's education, women's sports, women's jobs)}. Feminism is hence the PUREST evil!!!! It is much worse than any Anglo-Saxon white-supremacy that wiped out entire cultures, more pernicious than cholera and AIDS, more destructive than World-War II where men fought like savages against each and even worse than the sin of p**-marital re*ations!!
Last edited by Anatol on September 30th, 2014, 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

"one being strong & the other being a doormat to piss on."

-NEWSFLASH-
We live in a Feminist dominated culture and as a male you will be pissed on.

people in both genders should have basic self-sufficiency & capacity for self-protection.
And is it stupidity like that making you a Feminist minded brainwashed retard.

Thanks and Enjoy :)
Wolfeye wrote:Anatol: Not ALL men want a patriarcal & male-dominated society, because not all men want a "battle of the sexes" environment. Also, some think that BOTH should be strong, instead of one being strong & the other being a doormat to piss on. There's typical things that each gender excels at & equality does not mean equavelncy, but the people in both genders should have basic self-sufficiency & capacity for self-protection.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Anatol & Jonny Law: The both of you seem to be so down-trodden (probably in every direction) that you're just looking for an easier victim & figure women would be exactly that. You both seem to be so women-bashing that I'd think you be looking for a man! Maybe all this complaining about women is because of you seeing them as competition? Not for nothing, but neither one of you seem to want women to be out in public & that's where a man would be most of the time- maybe hoping for a sausage fest?

Anatol specifically: I don't want a gender to be TOTALLY different than males, simply because it would be creepy. TOTALLY different would be animal- or dead. If you wanted to dial it back a bit in intensity, should a woman be bald so as to be different than a man that has hair? Should she be fat & stink, since the man would be in shape & bathe? Should she, perhaps, be stupid & incompetant with everything so that now I have more shit that I have to do?

This all creates a hardship for a man, so I've got to wonder if you're just looking to sabotage people. Maybe you're just f***ed-up for whatever reason & are just looking to take down everyone else with you? Maybe a false accusation & some rough prison time, now you're pissed-off in all directions? Maybe a real accusation?

Jonny Law specifically: Me having accuracy & a sense of pack loyalty does not make me a "Feminist minded brainwashed retard." Your logic is that one of MY relatives should have problems because a bunch of guys that get off by looking at their own fathers have a problem with women? No, maybe YOU or one of YOUR relations- but then, I'll bet that's what you're into anyway.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Wolfeye wrote:Anatol & Jonny Law: The both of you seem to be so down-trodden (probably in every direction) that you're just looking for an easier victim & figure women would be exactly that. You both seem to be so women-bashing that I'd think <> Maybe all this complaining about women is because of you seeing them as competition? Not for nothing, but neither one of you seem to want women to be out in public & that's where a man would be most of the time <> <>

Anatol specifically: I don't want a gender to be TOTALLY different than males, simply because it would be creepy. TOTALLY different would be animal- or dead. If you wanted to dial it back a bit in intensity, should a woman be bald so as to be different than a man that has hair? Should she be fat & stink, since the man would be in shape & bathe? Should she, perhaps, be stupid & incompetant with everything so that now I have <> that I have to do?

This all creates a hardship for a man, so I've got to wonder if you're just looking to sabotage people. Maybe you're just <> <> for whatever reason & are just looking to take down everyone else with you? Maybe a false accusation & some rough prison time, now you're pissed-off in all directions? Maybe a real accusation?
Hello Sir,

Let us examine what has happened in our argument to this point ~

My ideas on females are how almost all of the world's were 40 years ago. Now, my views are very in the minority and yours are in the great majority world-wide. We can argue for 100 years and neither of us would change his mind. I think you would agree? Also, you would agree that your ideas on women {(contemporary)} are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from my ideas on women {(traditional)} and the 2 societies we advocate, if viewed from a great lens from the sky by an objective observer, would appear totally different from each other? I think you would again agree.

Let us now explore what will happen if two nations like this exist ~

[~} They will leave each other alone and have no contact with each other.

[~} They will trade/negotiate/take part in the Olympics etc. to the extent that the patriarchal society is comfortable. This means, the patriarchal society will not ever send female athletes to the Olympics. If the equal-rights for women society sends a female diplomat, the patriarchal society will say, "Go away and send a male diplomat to negotiate with us. You offend us." If the equal-rights for women society has millions of female business-owners, which is something the patriarchal society has a disdain for, it will probably cease doing trade with the former nation.

[~} They will go to war if they can't stand each other's ideas on how females are supposed to be.

[~} They will never accept each other's ideas on women if one society is adamant that the patriarchy is correct and the other society is adamant that women's rights is correct.

Again, I think you will agree that these are some of the permutations possible. They can ignore each other, interact with each other {(as long as the patriarchal society is comfortable. This comfort-level depends on how involved females are in the other nation's day-to-day affairs and economics and sports)} or they will go to war with each other. One thing is for certain ~ Neither nation will EVER accept each other!

[~} This leads to the final point ~ China, India and Russia were very patriarchal and didn't believe in women's rights till 20 years ago. U.S.A.'s culture and these other nations' cultures made contact on a large scale 20 years ago and one of these permutations should have occurred. None of them did! And that's my root-problem ~ that the WAR or at least a COLD-WAR didn't occur on such an important subject.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."