Why do American Girls like Bad Boys?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Tonitrus
Freshman Poster

Why do American Girls like Bad Boys?

Post by Tonitrus »

This is the one AW behavior I have never understood. AW seem to look for guys with no principles, no values, and no futures. They lust over their attitudes and their total disregard makes them swoon. But why?
In all of my experiences with foreign girls (which admittedly are limited compared to those of the other members of this site) I have never found this to be the case. In my dealings with women I try to behave like a gentleman. I am protective but not over-bearing, I have self-control but can also be spontaneous when appropriate, I am compassionate but not overly mushy, I hold my ground but I am open to suggestion. In life I have always worked hard, always been goal oriented, I never took the quick and easy path.
And yet, never did American girls find this attractive, they preffered the bad boys, the gangsters, the thugs, the the drug addicted rock musicians who would never make it out of their mom's basement. This is the one AW behavior I have never been able to understand, why they would choose degenerate children over mature adults.
Perhaps it doesn't matter, thus far I have had several good relationships with foreign girls: a down to earth Chilena, a sweet little Mexicana, and now a kind-hearted girl from Russia. They all noticed these good qualities in me and they all loved me for them. These girls loved me for the qualities that every AW overlooked in an instant. These AW don't want men, they want little boys, and I say let them. I don't care anymore, I don't need their approval.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 16th, 2013, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do American Girls like Bad Boys?

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Tonitrus wrote:This is the one AW behavior I have never understood. AW seem to look for guys with no principles, no values, and no futures. They lust over their attitudes and their total disregard makes them swoon. But why?

Women like bad boys for 3 reasons:

1. Bad boys are much more dynamic and exciting to be around due to their exploitative nature and always trying to be the center of attention. Good guys like us are usually intellectuals so we can have fun inside our heads which women consider boring because women are not as intelligent and they are highly motivated by how they feel.

2. Women drink and do drugs just like men, the difference is, young pretty girls have released that badboys are the ones who have the drugs and alcohol and that they can usually get it from them in exchange for sex or just being around. In other words, this is another reason why girls hang around bad guys; they provide drugs/alcohol for them free of charge.

3. Women like to nurture and try to change men, therefore, a bad boy offers a woman the opportunity to change a bad boy into a good guy.

Anyhow, later on in life (around 25-30) all the girls who were chasing around bad boys eventually change and go after the stable nice guy like yourself to secure their future and copy what their friends are doing (ie. getting married).

I have seen it happen. I know of a VERY pretty woman who was a solid whore in her younger days sleeping with random and married men for Cocaine and such. From ages of 16-25 all the guys she banged were thugs, shady dudes, or guys who treated her like crap; and she put up with it. One time (she told me this) she and some dude got high on some kind of drug and had sex for 10 hours straight in a hotel. Must have been yaba/E or something.

She loved the fast life, she loved how one of her badboys was into sport bikes and how she had a thrill going 120+ on the back of his bike, or how it was so scary (but fun!) when he would pop wheelies with her on the back as they went down the freeway.

Fast forward today, this girl is now about late 20s (still hot) and "turned a new leaf". She's now married to a guy who is a mangina to the CORE and I'm sure there is no way he knows of her past. They have a baby together too. He obviously takes good care of her as they live in a affluent area on the West Coast by the beach.

So you see, women in America got it good. They can f**k around from 15-25, then from 25-30 they can quickly find a sexually deprived sucker to secure their future. American women simply have no incentive to change.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on September 26th, 2011, 1:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 16th, 2013, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

eurobrat wrote:@NorthAmericanguy

25-30??? I'm not seeing them come around until around 35-40.

Hell I'm 25 and I'm active in the social scene I see this shit all the time with women beyond 32+ years.
Oh sure, some women wait longer (I know of one), but most of girls I have seen start looking to get married around 25-30.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 16th, 2013, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Tonitrus,

They want men that are at the level of little boys so they can be the captain of the ship. There's no such thing as a co-captain of the ship. They want to be in control; they want it to be matriarchal.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@NorthAmericanGuy,

Excellent 666th post you made, dude. :devil:
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

American women are very narcissistic(assholes themselves), wealthy, use birth control and the law protects them which greatly influences their taste in men. A man that is less narcissistic than they are is viewed as being weak and thus a poor candidate for a boyfriend. American women have to surround themselves with men that are more masculine than they are in order to feel the slightest bit feminine which is really hard to do. Its normal for women to be reserved but this is not the case with American women they never shut up, there always running there mouth like Donald Trump.

In third world countries bad boys are seen as a high risk investments because they get women pregnant and then run off. A poor woman with a bunch of starving kids and no husband will really struggle to survive.

In most of Asia, the gangster, rapper with gold chains will only score with women in countries or cities where the women are both wealthy and arrogant. Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Shanghai and Hong Kong just to name a few.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I explained this in Male Mating Strategies.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

eurobrat wrote:Good, you have woken up to the disease in this country. Only date foreign women and don't look back.

Damn straight!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Tonitrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Tonitrus »

E_Irizarry wrote:@Tonitrus,

They want men that are at the level of little boys so they can be the captain of the ship. There's no such thing as a co-captain of the ship. They want to be in control; they want it to be matriarchal.
This reminds me of a quote from Venus in Furs "Woman, as nature has created her, and man at.... She can only be his slave or his despot, but never his companion.
Tonitrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Tonitrus »

Taco wrote:American women are very narcissistic(assholes themselves), wealthy, use birth control and the law protects them which greatly influences their taste in men. A man that is less narcissistic than they are is viewed as being weak and thus a poor candidate for a boyfriend. American women have to surround themselves with men that are more masculine than they are in order to feel the slightest bit feminine which is really hard to do. Its normal for women to be reserved but this is not the case with American women they never shut up, there always running there mouth like Donald Trump.

In third world countries bad boys are seen as a high risk investments because they get women pregnant and then run off. A poor woman with a bunch of starving kids and no husband will really struggle to survive.

In most of Asia, the gangster, rapper with gold chains will only score with women in countries or cities where the women are both wealthy and arrogant. Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Shanghai and Hong Kong just to name a few.
Where are you currently, Taco?
Tonitrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Tonitrus »

eurobrat wrote:Good, you have woken up to the disease in this country. Only date foreign women and don't look back.
Where are you currently, eurobrat?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 16th, 2013, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.