How many of you were ever married to an American woman?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

How many of you were ever married to an American woman?

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

How many of you guys were ever married to an American woman, or are currently married to one? What was your experience like? Please share it here:
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

You're probably not going to get much response here. In fact, a lot of the posters here get kind of irate talking about American Women, since it has been convered ad infinitum before. Mostly people are more interested in talking about solutions to the problem rather than the problem itself.

But I'm always in for a good laugh at my married friend's expense :D

I've never been married, but my friends from work always complain that their wives won't let them do something or other. I have to buy them lunch sometimes because their wives spend all the family budget on new countertops for the kitchen, etc. (I know, I am enabling their behavior).
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Re: How many of you were ever married to an American woman?

Post by ViperVenom »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:How many of you guys were ever married to an American woman, or are currently married to one? What was your experience like? Please share it here:
never married to one

f***ed plenty of them. None of them ever gave me shit

If AW give you shit, it's because you were acting like a creep or weirdo.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Most people on this site by default probably weren't ever married to an American women, since most guys on this site are guys who can't get an American woman.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Post by ViperVenom »

AmericanInMexico wrote:Most people on this site by default probably weren't ever married to an American women, since most guys on this site are guys who can't get an American woman.
up your game

stop making excuses
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

AmericanInMexico wrote:Most people on this site by default probably weren't ever married to an American women, since most guys on this site are guys who can't get an American woman.
Oh God, here we go with this pathetic mangina logic again, "Oh, you guys are just losers who can't get American women".

For the millionth time, let us address this point.

The reason we did not marry American women is not because we could not "get" them. It is because we DO NOT WANT THEM!

You do understand that there is a pretty big difference between not being able to get something, and not wanting it?

This myth that American women are "hard to get" is bullshit. Yea, if you are talking about the supermodel types, it may be true. But the average American woman is quite easy to "get". You just take her out, maybe do some drugs with her, some X or smoke some pot, and bang, you've got her in the sack.

f***ing American women is no problem at all, and therefore, it is not very difficult to "get" an American woman. It's the part about being MARRIED to one that is a huge pain in the ass.

Most men on here are intelligent and see that American women make HORRIBLE WIVES. So, why would we want to choose to marry an American woman?

Please, stop repeating this mangina shaming language, "you guys can't get American women", "you guys are losers", etc. Most of the men on here are completely sick of hearing this kind of bullshit.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Back when I had my own roof over my head yeah, but most of them were 3's up to 6's, never above because either they weren't interested in me or they were already "in a situation" with somebody else.

When I got AW, I f***ed mad AW, but keeping them over the 90-day warranty has been an elusively paramount task for me to do.

Whereas when I was living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, I had the longest relationship ever in my life @ 3.5 years (2004 - 2007) dating a Canadian woman while I was dating a FOB Mandarin-speaking Chinese chick whom lived in Canada too for a year. There was such thing as a free lunch in Canada let me tell ya!!

I haven't had a girlfriend since 2007 although I have f***ed FW and a few AW since then. And here's the kicker, I have not dated an AW since 2001 because the other "relationships" were just FWB/f**k n' chucks. Some f**k n' chucks were called off by the AW, some of them were called off by me. And even sometimes they were one-time stands called off by either party so that was that.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:
Back when I had my own roof over my head yeah, but most of them were 3's up to 6's, never above because either they weren't interested in me or they were already "in a situation" with somebody else.

When I got AW, I f***ed mad AW, but keeping them over the 90-day warranty has been an elusively paramount task for me to do.

Whereas when I was living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, I had the longest relationship ever in my life @ 3.5 years (2004 - 2007) dating a Canadian woman while I was dating a FOB Mandarin-speaking Chinese chick whom lived in Canada too for a year. There was such thing as a free lunch in Canada let me tell ya!!

I haven't had a girlfriend since 2007 although I have f***ed FW and a few AW since then. And here's the kicker, I have not dated an AW since 2001 because the other "relationships" were just FWB/f**k n' chucks. Some f**k n' chucks were called off by the AW, some of them were called off by me. And even sometimes they were one-time stands called off by either party so that was that.
Canada may be slighter better than America, but basically, western women from America, Canada, England, and Australia are all the same. Although I did meet a couple of British girls last year, and they were a bit more down to earth than American women, but even still, western women as a whole cannot compete with asian women. This is why western women hate asian women, because asian women are much more high class and are basically stealing all of their men. Just look at how many white guys are out there with asian girlfriends or wives.

I've also personally heard a few different white women speak badly about asian women, calling them "mail order brides", "whores", etc. The real whores are American women, whereas in Asia, women generally don't have sex with 50 men by the time they get married.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Canada may be slighter better than America, but basically, western women from America, Canada, England, and Australia are all the same. Although I did meet a couple of British girls last year, and they were a bit more down to earth than American women, but even still, western women as a whole cannot compete with asian women. This is why western women hate asian women, because asian women are much more high class and are basically stealing all of their men. Just look at how many white guys are out there with asian girlfriends or wives.

I've also personally heard a few different white women speak badly about asian women, calling them "mail order brides", "whores", etc. The real whores are American women, whereas in Asia, women generally don't have sex with 50 men by the time they get married.
Agreed. LMAO! In addendum, via my experiences, CW are better than AW, but nevertheless, they are still western-ass women. The last paragraph/last sentence of your last post is epically on-point.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Oh God, here we go with this pathetic mangina logic again, "Oh, you guys are just losers who can't get American women".

The reason we did not marry American women is not because we could not "get" them. It is because we DO NOT WANT THEM!

You do understand that there is a pretty big difference between not being able to get something, and not wanting it?

This myth that American women are "hard to get" is bullshit. Yea, if you are talking about the supermodel types, it may be true. But the average American woman is quite easy to "get". You just take her out, maybe do some drugs with her, some X or smoke some pot, and bang, you've got her in the sack.

f***ing American women is no problem at all, and therefore, it is not very difficult to "get" an American woman. It's the part about being MARRIED to one that is a huge pain in the ass.

Most men on here are intelligent and see that American women make HORRIBLE WIVES. So, why would we want to choose to marry an American woman?

Please, stop repeating this mangina shaming language, "you guys can't get American women", "you guys are losers", etc. Most of the men on here are completely sick of hearing this kind of bullshit.
First of all, the idea of drugging a woman to get her into bed with you is completely unacceptable language. If I were Winston, I would ban you for such a comment.

But I'm not Winston, so I have no choice but to reply to your comment.

If American women are so "easy", then I must have been living in a different United States from you, because in the one I lived in, women were not easy and very few of them had sex outside of a committed relationship (in which the man is usually treated like trash). After seeing my own brother's life ruined by his divorce from his American wife, I decided not to go down the same path.

I will marry a woman from Mexico.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Well, I married two of them. Never again. Thus my interest here. Once you've traveled outside the country and seen what women are like in other cultures it's hard to imagine marrying another American or for that matter Western European.

polya
Junior Poster

I "can't get" an American Woman...

Post by polya »

I "can't get" an American Woman...so I've never married one. Also, I can't get lung cancer as I don't smoke, I can't get a DUI conviction as I don't drink... Do I need to continue as I class American Woman on the same level as cancer and prison. Just look at Janet Neapolitano - she's a lying evil b!tch - I Love her "See something, say Something" hogwash - I see a worthless good-for-nothing man-hating dyke - do you think I should say something??? Average American men just need to be hurt a lot more before they understand how their women are vipers & Janet will be the one to do it to the boys!! Go girl...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

When I was talking about doing drugs with a woman, I didn't mean "drug her", like put a date rape drug in her drink.

I've known plenty of American girls who were complete whores, and who were ASKING ME to do drugs with them, like take ecstasy or smoke pot, and they openly told me "I want to have sex while we are on drugs".

So, I don't know where all this bullshit "we are all losers who can't get American women" came from, because it's simply not true. We have no problem scoring with American women.

The thing is, we do not WANT to marry an American woman, as they are horrible wives and are most likely to divorce you, cheat on you, etc. The only good thing about American women is that it is easy to get free sex from them. Other than that, they suck in every other aspect.

So do you understand now? It's not that we can't "get" American women, it's that WE DO NOT WANT THEM!

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

One last point, you guys need to stop harassing me and telling me that I should be "banned" at every opportunity you get. Did you know that Winston just banned odbo for 3 days because he was continuing to harass me? Winston also said that if anyone else attacks me, he is going to ban them also temporarily.

So, please give up your "Ban boycottamericanwomen" fetish. I'm getting tired of hearing this same old goddamn bullshit over and over again. If you keep harassing me, I will report you to Winston and he will give you a temporary ban.

Read the book online
Download the book
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

boycottamericanwomen wrote:When I was talking about doing drugs with a woman, I didn't mean "drug her", like put a date rape drug in her drink.

I've known plenty of American girls who were complete whores, and who were ASKING ME to do drugs with them, like take ecstasy or smoke pot, and they openly told me "I want to have sex while we are on drugs".

So, I don't know where all this bullshit "we are all losers who can't get American women" came from, because it's simply not true. We have no problem scoring with American women.

The thing is, we do not WANT to marry an American woman, as they are horrible wives and are most likely to divorce you, cheat on you, etc. The only good thing about American women is that it is easy to get free sex from them. Other than that, they suck in every other aspect.

So do you understand now? It's not that we can't "get" American women, it's that WE DO NOT WANT THEM!
Once again, I must ask, where do these supposed "easy" American women live? I've never met any. Almost all of the American women I've met will not have sex outside of a relationship. I have never met a single American, man or woman, who has had a one-night stand.

You must be living in a different United States from the one I grew up in.