UPDATE: The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. Welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Theme

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Post by boycottamericanwomen » May 31st, 2011, 7:36 am

So what do you think of the Boycott American Women blog?

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

I created it about 7 months ago, and it created a massive stir. Many feminist websites wrote entire editorials about the blog within DAYS of me creating it, it got them so pissed off. It got like 30,000 hits in the first week (I am not exaggerating).

So, please tell me your opinion of the blog, what you think the effect of it was, and so on. I am open to all of your opinions, both positive and negative. Please let me know if you appreciate the blog, or if you feel that I can improve it in the future. I'll try to respond to each comment individually. Thanks!

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!