American women behavior?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Yes, real men want real women. American women can't handle real men. They only like the faggots, manginas, and thug types. American women are actually very dysfunctional, mentally unstable, emotionally unstable people. Sorry, but that's not the kind of woman I want to be with. I want a REAL WOMAN!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Probable cause. Ok i will call Putin on the phone tommorow and ask him to bomb good old USA.

Like i said i wish China or Russia would bomb and kill every AMeriskank
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:Probable cause. Ok i will call Putin on the phone tommorow and ask him to bomb good old USA.

Like i said i wish China or Russia would bomb and kill every AMeriskank
CHEERS TO THAT! I'll buy you two beers for that!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

American woman tries to kill her two month old baby with a rock:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/27/de ... latestnews
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
momopi wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Momopi and Sexter both share the same mangina attitudes. Maybe you can jerk each other off? Let's not turn this thread into a mangina-fest, as Sexter already attempted to do.
Specifically, which part or statement from my post above did you find disagreeable?
Your cocksucking mangina attitude, sir. Now please get the f**k out of here, and take your Sexter friend with you. You both obviously cannot see the horrible reality of American women, which lends me to believe that neither of you have any real experience with American women.

1. Be more specific. Define "mangina attitude", and tell us exactly what part of my post in this thread fits that attitude.

2. Instead of trolling other people's web sites and blogs to provoke responses for your own blog, why don't you post photos and descriptions of your life in India for us? Show us the beauty of India, pretty Indian girls, fine Indian cuisine, the rich decor of Indian homes, the glitter of Mumbai at night, and the beaches and resorts of Chowpatty?
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

momopi wrote:
momopi wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Momopi and Sexter both share the same mangina attitudes. Maybe you can jerk each other off? Let's not turn this thread into a mangina-fest, as Sexter already attempted to do.
Specifically, which part or statement from my post above did you find disagreeable?
Your cocksucking mangina attitude, sir. Now please get the f**k out of here, and take your Sexter friend with you. You both obviously cannot see the horrible reality of American women, which lends me to believe that neither of you have any real experience with American women.

1. Be more specific. Define "mangina attitude", and tell us exactly what part of my post in this thread fits that attitude.

2. Instead of trolling other people's web sites and blogs to provoke responses for your own blog, why don't you post photos and descriptions of your life in India for us? Show us the beauty of India, pretty Indian girls, fine Indian cuisine, the rich decor of Indian homes, the glitter of Mumbai at night, and the beaches and resorts of Chowpatty?
You're idea that we should just "focus on the positive" is bullshit. By pointing out the NEGATIVE to people, we are giving them equal impetus to change. Now, I feel that a balance of both positive and negative preaching should be there. 100 percent negative preaching, and 100 percent positive preaching are both wrong.

You may accuse what I am doing of being 100 percent negative. But have you actually taken the time to read the Boycott American Women blog? Yes, much of it consists of American men talking about how horrible American women are, but a large part of it ALSO consists of the same American men talking about how good their foreign wives are compared to American women.

So, we are giving the problem and the solution. We are pointing out what is wrong, and how to fix it. We are pointing out the negative (how f***ed up American women are) and the positive (foreign women are much better).

So please, spare me this bullshit attitude, "Oh, just be positive and act like the negative doesn't even exist". You sound like a liberal when you talk like that.

Secondly, what f***ing right do you have to tell me what to write or do? I will do or write whatever the f**k I want to. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but you can go f**k yourself. I am not writing my blog for you.

Basically, in my past and present interactions with you, you have struck me as a pussified mangina type. You were trying to defend the horrible behavior of American women in the first post that I came in contact with you. As I already said, I don't give a shit what people like you say or think, and if you don't like my blog, then you can go f**k yourself. I don't really give a shit what your opinions are about it.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Sexter wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Sexter, what we men can do to help this problem is BOYCOTT American women and thus do not give them the option of exhibiting their bad behavior. American women are a bunch of spoiled little brats, so if we ignore them and give them no attention, then naturally they will shut the f**k up sooner or later.

Also, most American women are hopeless cases. You will never change them, they are so deeply brainwashed by feminism and misandry. The only real option is to boycott them and go for foreign women only.
this is a self defeating mindset

complaining about it and being negative about it doesn't help. It seems as if you don't accept this behavior and feel "self defeated"

fact is, there are in-fact guys who succeed with american women on a daily basis. model their behavior and maybe you will find success in dating american women.. It's all about adapting to your environment. NOt every woman is humble like a filipina girl or a russian girl. You have to ACCEPT the difference and move forward
Sexter, perhaps you are missing our point. We DON'T WANT TO SUCCEED with American women, in fact, we want nothing to do with them. We are merely pointing out how disgusting and horrible most American women have become, and are trying to spread the word and wake up our fellow American men. We are not out to change or try to correct American women's behavior, because they are not curable. They are so deeply brainwashed by feminism/misandry, that there is literally no hope for them to ever change.

So I don't think you understand our basic point. It's not that we can't succeed with American women. It's not that we can't "get" American women. We CHOOSE not to. There's a pretty big difference there. We are consciously choosing to reject and have nothing to do with American women, not for the sake of trying to "correct" American women's behavior, but for the sake of finding much HIGHER QUALITY FOREIGN WOMEN. We are simply rejecting a low quality product (American women) for a vastly superior and higher quality product (foreign women).

Understand now?
Exactly. Guys like me DON'T want to succeed with American women because we have done the research, and/or, had bad first hand experiences with them; I have gone though both, as well as witness other good men go though the same thing.

As it stands now, American women have reduced themselves to sex toys and lazy general laborers. Expecting more of them, or elevating them up to a higher status which most American men do, is only setting yourself up for extreme disappointment and heartbreak.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Sexter wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Sexter, what we men can do to help this problem is BOYCOTT American women and thus do not give them the option of exhibiting their bad behavior. American women are a bunch of spoiled little brats, so if we ignore them and give them no attention, then naturally they will shut the f**k up sooner or later.

Also, most American women are hopeless cases. You will never change them, they are so deeply brainwashed by feminism and misandry. The only real option is to boycott them and go for foreign women only.
this is a self defeating mindset

complaining about it and being negative about it doesn't help. It seems as if you don't accept this behavior and feel "self defeated"

fact is, there are in-fact guys who succeed with american women on a daily basis. model their behavior and maybe you will find success in dating american women.. It's all about adapting to your environment. NOt every woman is humble like a filipina girl or a russian girl. You have to ACCEPT the difference and move forward
Sexter, perhaps you are missing our point. We DON'T WANT TO SUCCEED with American women, in fact, we want nothing to do with them. We are merely pointing out how disgusting and horrible most American women have become, and are trying to spread the word and wake up our fellow American men. We are not out to change or try to correct American women's behavior, because they are not curable. They are so deeply brainwashed by feminism/misandry, that there is literally no hope for them to ever change.

So I don't think you understand our basic point. It's not that we can't succeed with American women. It's not that we can't "get" American women. We CHOOSE not to. There's a pretty big difference there. We are consciously choosing to reject and have nothing to do with American women, not for the sake of trying to "correct" American women's behavior, but for the sake of finding much HIGHER QUALITY FOREIGN WOMEN. We are simply rejecting a low quality product (American women) for a vastly superior and higher quality product (foreign women).

Understand now?
Exactly. Guys like me DON'T want to succeed with American women because we have done the research, and/or, had bad first hand experiences with them; I have gone though both, as well as witness other good men go though the same thing.

As it stands now, American women have reduced themselves to sex toys and lazy general laborers. Expecting more of them, or elevating them up to a higher status which most American men do, is only setting yourself up for extreme disappointment and heartbreak.
Yes, you understand the simple point. There's a pretty big difference between NOT wanting someone, and not being able to get them. We simply DO NOT WANT THEM!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Exactly. Guys like me DON'T want to succeed with American women because we have done the research, and/or, had bad first hand experiences with them; I have gone though both, as well as witness other good men go though the same thing.

Yes, you understand the simple point. There's a pretty big difference between NOT wanting someone, and not being able to get them. We simply DO NOT WANT THEM!
My guess is that this is a crucial step, when one goes from being a teenager to an adult.

Before let's say the age of 24, one can afford to make a few mistakes here and there. But afterwards, the road becomes a landmine as AWs will look for ways of entrapment, etc, to ruin one's life.

I think if I were to write a computer program for the American life, it would look like this:

Age 14-23 ... be open, date *nice* co-eds, do your homework, gain internships/work experiences

Then

Age 24+ ... start to close that gate, date only FWs, still take classes and gain more experiences

And here's the explanation, the ~5% of AWs, worth marrying, are gone by the end of college/start of graduate school. Thus, eye-ing the calendar, you'll know when to pull the rip cord and get out.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

ajvf97 wrote:The behavior of American Women is that of teenage girls. Feminism and misandry are license to be childish. It is bad enough that American Women do not want to be women yet they try to act like men but hate actual, real men and now they are of the illusion that they can be kids and forget about how they conduct themselves in and out of the workplace. I'm talking about gum popping/snapping, tap dancing/stomping, obnoxious and uncontrollable laughing, incessant chatter about the most asenine and irrelevant drivel possible, bad singing, loud nasal accents, walking with total disregard for other peoples' space and many more annoying actions. Basically, a man such as myself has to tell some women in the building where he works to grow up because they are making too much noise and being unprofessional. Never mind that those same women are old enough to be my mom. Some of these women are even grandmas. I've never had to tell my mom, her sisters or my grandma to grow up. Gosh how dysfunctional and embarrassing.

+1^
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

S_Parc wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:Exactly. Guys like me DON'T want to succeed with American women because we have done the research, and/or, had bad first hand experiences with them; I have gone though both, as well as witness other good men go though the same thing.

My guess is that this is a crucial step, when one goes from being a teenager to an adult.

Before let's say the age of 24, one can afford to make a few mistakes here and there. But afterwards, the road becomes a landmine as AWs will look for ways of entrapment, etc, to ruin one's life.

I think if I were to write a computer program for the American life, it would look like this:

Age 14-23 ... be open, date *nice* co-eds, do your homework, gain internships/work experiences

Then

Age 24+ ... start to close that gate, date only FWs, still take classes and gain more experiences

And here's the explanation, the ~5% of AWs, worth marrying, are gone by the end of college/start of graduate school. Thus, eye-ing the calendar, you'll know when to pull the rip cord and get out.
Yup, that 5% is taken by the end of collage and if you're out of collage you have no way of interacting with collage girls on a day to day basis unless you work at a collage.

It's just another reason why I hate collage, they suck all the young girls out of society and concentrate them at one place for mass corporate brain washing.

Furthermore after 18 years of good home training, many of those girls get ruined in as little as a year or two from the bad food, drugs, drinking and sexual promiscuity. For example I was on this forum where girls were telling how many sex partners they had and most of the girls said they started having lots of sex in collage and the average amount of guys they were with was about 20 different guys during collage. Some went through as little as 5 others as high as 60+.

Regardless, can you believe American guys still marry girls like this? Can you believe that American guys see nothing wrong with a promiscuous woman being the mother of their child?
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

people calling me mangina? lol cool story bro

It's not just american women who act stuckup or bratty. A lot of nations outside of the USA act like this. (especialy western countries). The reason why they act bratty or stuck up is because so many men hit on them,add in feminism+anti man society, and you have yourself a bitchy/over-infalted ego american woman..... Women in western cultures don't need a man as much anymore.

Other western countries like UK/Australia/Sweden/etc have stuck up women too. Merely complaining about it and being "negative" doesn't help.

I totally understand that you guys are against american women, but there are also OTHER countries outside of the USA who have the same over inflated ego just like american women. It's not just american women, but multiple countries too.

i'm not defending american women, as a matter of fact, i can't stand them. But there's a fine line of "bitching and complaining" as making lame excuses not to get them. Fact is, there are hundreds of other countries that act like american women. Not all of us can fork up 1200$ on round trip tickets just to get girls in russia or the philippines, so we are forced to work what we got.
Last edited by Sexter on August 27th, 2011, 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

well-informed wrote:Well Sexter is a mangina

Sexter you still give AW the benefit of the doubt, that's fine with me. There's tons of men like you around, to feed their trashy egos.

Have fun getting rejected thousands and thousands of times with them lol.

You say that we just make up excuses and excuses and that WE need to fix the problem. Why haven't you fixed the problem, you certainly haven't. Some things are just out of our control and feminism is one of these things.

How many approaches does it take to realize that hmm AW are just plain bad in relationships. I hooked up with a sorority girl like 2 months ago (okay looking) by just teasing and making fun of her the whole night. I personally don't like being a jackass to women, but hey if it works why stop. American girls are of low quality who have such narcissistic views in what they want.
Yes, I get the feeling that Sexter is not only a mangina, but also has very little real experience with American women, otherwise he wouldn't be defending them.

HAHAHA, that is great man. You figured out the trick- TREAT AMERICAN WOMEN LIKE SHIT, and they will f***ing LOVE YOU. American women are such sick f***ing mental cases, that they actually enjoy abuse.

Anyway, you are completely right, it is not our duty to try to "fix" American women, nor do we want to. We want to simply boycott them, and warn as many men as possible to also boycott them and to go for foreign women, who are much nicer. In the end, we are just trying to help American men have a happier life by going for foreign women, and guess what, American women hate men that marry foreign women. American women are extremely jealous of foreign women, because they realize how low class they are, and how high class foreign women are, and they realize that they cannot compete.

American women are the scum of the earth and should literally all be exterminated. This planet would be much better off.

cool story bro
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

ErikHeaven wrote:We do not want to succeed with American women. We tried already now its time to move on. That is the purpose of this website.
i wasn't preaching to "Succeed" with american women. But you guys have to understand, there are plenty of other countries just like the USA that that have stuck up women as well.

It's not just the USA< a lot of other western countries have stuck up/bitchy/feminist women too.

if you can't succeed with american women, chances are, you aren't gonna succeed in other western countries too.

if you guys are only limiting yourselves to eastern countries that have humble women in them (philippines/russia notably) you guys are limiting yourself to billions of women in other western countries as well, not just the USA.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Sexter wrote: A lot of nations outside of the USA act like this. (especialy western countries). The reason why they act bratty or stuck up is because so many men hit on them.
True^

Sexter wrote: Not all of us can fork up 1200$ on round trip tickets just to get girls, so we are forced to work what we got.
Sad but True.^