Did anyone else notice this about Western Women?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The truth is most guys over the age of 35 would rather fall asleep in front of the TV than go on a boring date they have to pay for. That lack of interest is not something most American women are prepared to deal with as they get older. The fact their still single is just another reminder their not the princess they think they are.

In Asian countries there's literally no dating market for American women. Twenty year old blond bombshells with huge money makers have to leave Asia just to find anyone that will bang them.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by kangarunner »

Taco wrote:
October 2nd, 2014, 12:47 am
In Asian countries there's literally no dating market for American women. Twenty year old blond bombshells with huge money makers have to leave Asia just to find anyone that will bang them.
Having been in Vietnam and Thailand on and off for a significant period of time, I do question why foreign women are there other than short term tourism. I'm guessing the majority already have an expat boyfriend/husband. There are absolutely zero Thai men or Vietnamese men who would put up with an empowered American woman with an attitude when they have access to better looking, more feminine and more traditional women.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

kangarunner wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 7:20 pm
Taco wrote:
October 2nd, 2014, 12:47 am
Having been in Vietnam and Thailand on and off for a significant period of time, I do question why foreign women are there other than short term tourism. I'm guessing the majority already have an expat boyfriend/husband. There are absolutely zero Thai men or Vietnamese men who would put up with an empowered American woman with an attitude when they have access to better looking, more feminine and more traditional women.
Yeap indeed :+1: