White American women are the worst

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: White American women are the worst

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Pixel--Dude

Yes.. nice pick. If she put some makeup on, she would be perfect.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Lucas88 wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 9:42 pm
Winston wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 9:02 pm
@Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88:

What about nerdy bookwormish British girls like this one below who is reviewing the Amazon Kindle Paperwhite? Doesn't she look nice and proper and skinny? Is she approachable or attainable? Is it easy to connect with her or generate chemistry or connection? lol. She looks plain but cute and feminine still. Aren't nerdy girls easier to connect with and more brainy? Have you met any like her?
To be honest, @Winston, I don't connect with British girls at all. The British soul just strikes me as alien and most British people have an extremely weird vibe that repels me. Didn't you read my thread about how I've never been able to make friends with British girls yet have over a dozen female friends in Spain and Latin America? Well, it's true; I just don't vibe with British girls at all.

First, I don't find British girls attractive. Most of them are more on the ugly side. As Northern Europeans they also tend to be excessively pale too. Not to be racist, but I'm not attracted to melanin-deficient crackers. I only like Brown women and light-skinned Black women, always with big booties and never skinny. I prefer to date Latinas and Hispanic Mulatas. White women aren't my thing and, in my opinion, British women are among the worst White European women. Not hating, just telling it as it is!

Second, I don't like the way of being of most British people and have no affinity to their culture. I'm a Latin soul. I love the passionate and vivacious way of being of Latinas and appreciate their more natural femininity, sexiness and more affectionate disposition. On the other hand, I find British girls cold and robotic. I don't like being around them.

Third, I can't stand the way British girls talk. Their language sounds so ugly, lacks soul and feels totally mechanical. I only date Hispanophone women. I speak fluent Spanish and regard it as a much more beautiful and soulful language. I only date girls who are native Spanish speakers.

So yeah, I don't like British girls at all. I'd rather just go to Colombia and get on a hot Brown mamacita with kicking curves and a big phat ass! Una colombianita despampante! :P

Here is the thread which I made about me being unable to make friends with girls in the UK: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=47335&p=387060&hili ... UK#p387060

Same for me except I couldn't connect well with Most American Women and Korean women. They both are awful in their own ways.
American Women emits a cold reptilian vibe and Korean women emits a "whiny stupid entitled b*tch" vibe. Couldn't connect with both of them.
I rather date a white snow bunny Latina. I also have some Latin soul inside me too. I am much more laid back and warmer than my Korean counterparts. It seems people in both countries are more robotic, cold, cliquish, close minded, and anal retentive as*holes who wants to start a fight for sake of starting a fight. I couldn't stand South Korea similar to how Winston can't stand Taiwan. America is alright, but I don't have any good friends over there.

I don't know about British women. Some of them look hot and have nice British accent. I like Kate Beckinsale, Rhona Mitra and Gemma Arterton. Emma Watson sucks. She looks like a 12 year old "woke" kid. She should keep her mouth shut :) .
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Kalinago wrote:
January 15th, 2023, 1:29 am
Good post and how I feel about the west besides it's comforts which entice me here.

I have the same love for latin culture but it's not my place and Spanish is not my most favorite language of all though I like it especially I'm reggaeton.

I don't have anything against poor countries but they have to be very safe for me.

I also think our experiences with latinas are differenr because you're white and I am not and they prefer white guys or black guys.

I look Latino and the ones in USA dont like our statement and so on.

They are very malevola and dark toxic feminine energy.

I would never date one.

Our souls dont match energetically even when I used amulets and subliminals for latinas .

I do however have a passion for redbones and mixed mulattos,k.d Aubert being one of my dream girls.I like creole culture and am part creole but blacks have made it dangerous in new Orleans.

I think anything is better than Europe and northern Asia though.

I get hundreds of latinas on chispa but they're all toxically feminine from how they look and talk,arrogant and overly lustful.

I just don't think they make decent or proper wives but you've said that too on another post I believe.
I think that my experiences with Latinas are different to yours because I've almost exclusively interacted with Latinas who live in Spain and Latin America itself. I have no experience with US Latinas. The Latinas who I met in Spain and Latin America were generally nice and friendly. Many of them had decent values and seemed quite normal. US Latinas seem completely different. Many of them are completely Americanized and seem to have quite toxic values. Here in the UK we don't have many Latinos like you guys do in the US. But the few who I've met here all seem quite cold and unfriendly and a bit arrogant. I think that Anglo cultures are just inherently negative and make people cold-hearted and cynical and bring out people's worst qualities. I would never date a Latina with a history of residence in the UK. I regard Anglo culture as wholly toxic. I would only ever want to date a Latina brought up in Latin America or a Mediterranean country and with no affinity to Anglo culture.

Of course, we must also consider that within Latin American society there are different subcultures and types of females. The hoe types who are into the party lifestyle are obviously not going to be wife material. Those types are just for fun and in some cases might as we be outright prepagos. If you want a decent girlfriend, you have to find a more normal Latina girl who isn't into the party lifestyle. It's the same everywhere really.

Didn't you say that you had good experiences with Latinas in Miami? Were they different to other US Latinas?

My view on marriage is that you should only consider it with a spiritually advanced girl - one who has spiritual instincts and qualities of love and empathy far beyond the regular spiritually unevolved NPC female who forms the majority. Most people of all races and nationalities are spiritually unevolved and have NPC-like consciousness. We should avoid marriage and long-term relationships with those types because they are not compatible with spiritually advanced beings and will likely bring us down.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Lucas88 wrote:
January 15th, 2023, 12:37 pm
Kalinago wrote:
January 15th, 2023, 1:29 am
Good post and how I feel about the west besides it's comforts which entice me here.

I have the same love for latin culture but it's not my place and Spanish is not my most favorite language of all though I like it especially I'm reggaeton.

I don't have anything against poor countries but they have to be very safe for me.

I also think our experiences with latinas are differenr because you're white and I am not and they prefer white guys or black guys.

I look Latino and the ones in USA dont like our statement and so on.

They are very malevola and dark toxic feminine energy.

I would never date one.

Our souls dont match energetically even when I used amulets and subliminals for latinas .

I do however have a passion for redbones and mixed mulattos,k.d Aubert being one of my dream girls.I like creole culture and am part creole but blacks have made it dangerous in new Orleans.

I think anything is better than Europe and northern Asia though.

I get hundreds of latinas on chispa but they're all toxically feminine from how they look and talk,arrogant and overly lustful.

I just don't think they make decent or proper wives but you've said that too on another post I believe.
I think that my experiences with Latinas are different to yours because I've almost exclusively interacted with Latinas who live in Spain and Latin America itself. I have no experience with US Latinas. The Latinas who I met in Spain and Latin America were generally nice and friendly. Many of them had decent values and seemed quite normal. US Latinas seem completely different. Many of them are completely Americanized and seem to have quite toxic values. Here in the UK we don't have many Latinos like you guys do in the US. But the few who I've met here all seem quite cold and unfriendly and a bit arrogant. I think that Anglo cultures are just inherently negative and make people cold-hearted and cynical and bring out people's worst qualities. I would never date a Latina with a history of residence in the UK. I regard Anglo culture as wholly toxic. I would only ever want to date a Latina brought up in Latin America or a Mediterranean country and with no affinity to Anglo culture.

Of course, we must also consider that within Latin American society there are different subcultures and types of females. The hoe types who are into the party lifestyle are obviously not going to be wife material. Those types are just for fun and in some cases might as we be outright prepagos. If you want a decent girlfriend, you have to find a more normal Latina girl who isn't into the party lifestyle. It's the same everywhere really.

Didn't you say that you had good experiences with Latinas in Miami? Were they different to other US Latinas?

My view on marriage is that you should only consider it with a spiritually advanced girl - one who has spiritual instincts and qualities of love and empathy far beyond the regular spiritually unevolved NPC female who forms the majority. Most people of all races and nationalities are spiritually unevolved and have NPC-like consciousness. We should avoid marriage and long-term relationships with those types because they are not compatible with spiritually advanced beings and will likely bring us down.
great post !I think falcon said american influence on latinas turn them into monstrous women and I have seen this.

The Miami latinas are way better than the other women in America because most of them are immigrants and not English speaking so good so they keep alot of good but they still have some negative anglo reptilian effects due to the environmental influences.