The disaster that is western women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

The disaster that is western women

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

there are few women who demonstrate the disaster that is western women any more than this Chantelle character.

1. Marry some guy who looks like he might get some money who has also been able to bag another "celebrity"? Check.

2. Get a baby real quick to put him on the hook for 18 years? Check.

3. Lock him out of the house so he is "angry", surprise, surprise....? Check.

4. Call the police because it is now "domestic violence" for a man to be "angry" that he is locked out of his own house? Check.

5. Get fat and flabby because now she has the baby she can get the guvment to screw the man for as much money as she needs as long as he has got it? Check.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -Reid.html

Men getting married now are stupid in the extreme.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

LOL! What a loser. I am HAPPY he got ass raped in divorce, because he was obviously a MANGINA if he was stupid enough to get married, anyway.

Also, his case will serve to educate and wake up more men, so that more men boycott western women.

At this point, any man STUPID enough to marry western women MUST be a mangina, and so I feel no pity when they get ass raped in divorce. In fact, it is GOOD because it's about time these faggot manginas got their karma.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

Woman who falsely claimed she was raped by three men because she regretted having sex with them jailed for two years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ead_module