The Length Western Women Will Go To Avoid Males

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: The Length Western Women Will Go To Avoid Males

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond wrote:
August 10th, 2022, 9:30 pm
Women love getting attention from men but if the wrong guy gives them attention, they call the guy a creep. Men really are starting to avoid western women like the plague. You do have some women complaining and saying, "Where are all the good men?"
@jamesbond

https://jezebel.com/the-number-of-lonel ... 1849401428

This article is so off, there's so many things wrong with it, and completely from a mainstream women's perspective. This line is 100% blue pill:

Matos says he regularly holds roundtable-like discussions with women ages 25 to 45, and hears that they “prefer men who are emotionally available, good communicators, and share similar values.”

Really??? That's what women want?

The comment section in that article are especially rich. That site Jezebel is a feminist wasteland.

Aaron Clarey is f***ing right that women do not want you. But if they do want you, remember that you're just an accessory to their lives. When no longer useful, you'll be thrown out.
Last edited by kangarunner on August 11th, 2022, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Matos says he regularly holds roundtable-like discussions with women ages 25 to 45, and hears that they “prefer men who are emotionally available, good communicators, and share similar values.”
Perhaps the idea would be to introduce them to serial killers.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Men in America are now starting to avoid women. With the MGTOW movement and more men going overseas to find foreign women, men are slowly but surely starting to avoid western women like the plague. In fact a lot of women are starting to ask, "Where are all the good men?"
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mercer wrote:
August 13th, 2022, 10:08 am
It's too bad most men are too stupid or brainwashed to understand this. They don't understand female nature at all and refuse to get why their woman broke up with them, divorced them, starting treating them like shit, etc. Women look at men like objects and not actual humans and feel no remorse or anything when they discard you like you're a piece of trash.

More men are waking up to the true nature of women. Just look at how low the marriage rates are in America and other western nations. More and more women are starting to complain that they can't find a good man. The MGTOW movement has taken off like gangbusters in western countries. More and more men are learning about female nature and because of this, these men are avoiding women like the plague. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

She can always start an Instagram or TikTok and make more money than a doctor or lawyer.