Weaponization of women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Weaponization of women

Post by Nailer »

Something I was very concerned with in the last U.S. presidential election was that Hillary would do for gender relations what Obama did for race relations. Fortunately, Trump won but it looks like they are going ahead with the plan anyways:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sol ... ea5df36388
http://time.com/4509441/presidential-de ... tionships/
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/ ... women.html

It seems like upper-class white women are the next chosen useful idiot to act as foot soldiers for Marxism. I don't want to jump to conclusions on whether this is having any effect in real life, but it's amazing to see the naked manipulation TPTB are attempting. Any thoughts? Are you seeing this play out in day-to-day life, or is it a non-issue?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Signet
Freshman Poster

Re: Weaponization of women

Post by Signet »

I live in coastal Washington. I say that as a preamble here. I honestly have no idea how solid the research that went into this was, but both the Left and Right used these demographic voting map comparisons in the run-up to the election, so I will assume they are, if not 100% correct, at least close enough to use as a reference. I'm talking about these maps, which you probably saw at some point. Washington is one of only five states with the distinction of allegedly never being able to turn red no matter what (and as wrong as the election experts turned out to be, WA was still very solidly blue). So I think being here puts me slightly ahead of the curve as far as what's on the horizon.

First thing: Is it having an effect on real life? Yes. Upper class white women have been useful idiots and foot soldiers for Marxism for more than a decade (probably for most of the last 50 years, but I can only speak for what I've lived through). That much hasn't changed with or without Donald Trump. But the narrative being rolled out is making these women more violent, more slavishly loyal to the Narrative, more willing to excuse shady tactics as long as it's their side, etc. I have seen so many posts on facebook from posh f***ing white women in support of the rioters at Berkeley that maced conservative women and beat them with flagpoles, and lynched a man and beat him unconscious, set fires and destroyed property completely unaffiliated with anything. It's awesome, let me tell you. The capacity of women who have never struggled to whine and preen about virtue is unbelievable, and it is 100% plausible that women this stupid, solipsistic and shortsighted could be motivated to violence (or at least motivated to antagonizing ever stupider men to commit violence) without a whole lot of trouble. And the media does indeed appear to be pulling out more and more stops.

Will YOU encounter it in everyday life? It depends. Leftists are only violent in spaces they are confident that they own. How likely are you to be in these places? University campuses, Hollywood, Silicon Valley and the Bay Area, Seattle, Portland, NYC, and hipster liberal outposts like Austin TX or Denver CO (note: Texas being Texas might head them off there, even in Austin). You probably aren't going to have to deal with Antifa riots in Kentucky or Kansas. You probably won't see it in trade schools, or in a job, but you may very well have to deal with grievance-mongering, which is the nonviolent counterpart to riots that liberals use in lieu of being able to beat you with baseball bats. WILL this happen to you? Obviously there's no way to know, but the more openly leftist people you have around you, the higher the likelihood (especially if you come out as conservative, or a Trump supporter).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nailer wrote:Something I was very concerned with in the last U.S. presidential election was that Hillary would do for gender relations what Obama did for race relations. Fortunately, Trump won but it looks like they are going ahead with the plan anyways:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sol ... ea5df36388
http://time.com/4509441/presidential-de ... tionships/
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/ ... women.html

It seems like upper-class white women are the next chosen useful idiot to act as foot soldiers for Marxism. I don't want to jump to conclusions on whether this is having any effect in real life, but it's amazing to see the naked manipulation TPTB are attempting. Any thoughts? Are you seeing this play out in day-to-day life, or is it a non-issue?
The media is a psychological operation against the American people. The goal here is to convince the liberal heifers to give up on finding a man. This has been the message of feminism all along. You don't need a man. Use child support and day care to raise your children without a man in their lives.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Yes, that much is obvious. I was just wondering if this is playing out in day-to-day life. In Seattle the women are completely weaponized and brainwashed like nothing I've ever seen. They will actually even try to trick you into making a blunder so that they can attack you. My rule in Seattle is to not talk to anything female at all, for any reason, because it can actually be dangerous.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nailer wrote:Yes, that much is obvious. I was just wondering if this is playing out in day-to-day life. In Seattle the women are completely weaponized and brainwashed like nothing I've ever seen. They will actually even try to trick you into making a blunder so that they can attack you. My rule in Seattle is to not talk to anything female at all, for any reason, because it can actually be dangerous.

Humanity surprises you. They are not independent thinkers. They go to jobs and even have complex careers, but the culture does the thinking for them. They are heavily indoctrinated with feminist propaganda. They get enough politicians and celebrities on board, the cultural leaders and demigods of society repeating the same message over and over again, then you can get people to believe any lie and even defend it. It is just programming. And yes, their programming works very well.

When you wake up you see, everything was and is designed to trap you into their way of thinking. Everything. And it really is hard to "think for yourself" because everyone else is so busy telling you that you're wrong.

But if your soul is intact eventually you'll wake up, if you love truth and knowledge. Most don't want it.