"I Tried Online Dating And No One Even Messaged Me Back

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

"I Tried Online Dating And No One Even Messaged Me Back

Post by MatureDJ »

Take a look at this whale ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/xojane-/o ... lp00000592

http://www.flare.com/sex-and-relationsh ... te-online/

And she still rejected the few men that had shown interest:
I didn’t receive more than five unsolicited messages.

What was wrong with them? Their interests didn’t really resonate. I wasn’t physically attracted to them. It’s not that they were bad-looking men. I’m sure they were great guys; it just wasn’t a great fit for me.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2020, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

"My profile photo, which used to make me confident about how great I looked. Now I question if I was pretty as a I felt that night."

Seriously? I think men have more realistic perceptions about their looks. I guess she could go to one of those places where women go to be happier abroad- the Carribean, the Mediterranean, or Africa.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2020, 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: "I Tried Online Dating And No One Even Messaged Me

Post by Teal Lantern »

IMO, this is not someone who can't get a date, this is someone with baby-rabies looking for a wallet.

After being mirrored on MuffPo, FB, and other places, there'll be no shortage of men after her. :roll:
Some more p-n-d's from men she finds hot, then an 'oops' baby for some beta wallet (it might even be bio-his) to fund.

You guys may not think much of her looks or attitude, but I read the situation differently.
There are enough "I would give her a chance" comments, she'll do fine.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

My advice to her: 'You are only an American girl, stop complaining!'

After reading this article of this woman I think she is suffering of megalomania. She really thinks she is something special, but now I really understand why men often reject the typical US-girl next door.... :lol:

Better stay single and ignore such women. She looks like a typical feminist.

I am not sure, does she mention something in her profile about children with her or only about cats?
Last edited by Yohan on October 4th, 2014, 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:After reading this article of this woman I think she is suffering of megalomania. She really thinks she is something special, but now I understand why men often reject the typical US-girl next door.... :lol:
better stay single and ignore such women. She looks like a typical feminist.
It's funny how ugly women in America think their 'shit doesn't think.' :roll:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I like this comment and the follow-up reply, which says it all.
Erville Louis Cunningham
One of the problem with these women going up in age is they are very agressive and demanding,and men prefer a more modest approach from females,to build a relationship.That is one of the reason men turn to mail order brides now,they are more loyal and sincere,and less a house bully,and most can cook.
16 hours ago

Tim Garcia
This is hilarious but sadly true. American women are extremely picky and incredibly demanding and tend to be very high maintenance, I blame Disney, Hollywood and romance novels for that. A-lot of woman have an unrealistic sense of what a man is supposed to be or even is.
16 hours ago
No need even to acknowledge her existence, she is only an American girl.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:After reading this article of this woman I think she is suffering of megalomania. She really thinks she is something special. Better stay single and ignore such women. She looks like a typical feminist.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
re85with
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by re85with »

jamesbond wrote:
Yohan wrote:After reading this article of this woman I think she is suffering of megalomania. She really thinks she is something special. Better stay single and ignore such women. She looks like a typical feminist.

I do not want to give that woman a penny.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D