Why do AW cut their hair really short when they get older?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do AW cut their hair really short when they get older?

Post by Winston »

Why do AW often cut off their hair when they get older and called it "liberated"? Here is an article about Pamela Anderson doing that.

http://guardianlv.com/2014/01/pamela-an ... liberated/

Sharon Stone did the same thing.

Don't they know that their longer hair makes them look more attractive and feminine? Why would they do that?

Is this something that older women generally do around the world, or mainly in America?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do AW cut off their hair when they get older?

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:Why do AW often cut off their hair when they get older and called it "liberated"? Here is an article about Pamela Anderson doing that.

http://guardianlv.com/2014/01/pamela-an ... liberated/

Sharon Stone did the same thing.

Don't they know that their longer hair makes them look more attractive and feminine? Why would they do that?

Is this something that older women generally do around the world, or mainly in America?
It's something that happens mainly in America and Western nations, mostly the Anglo ones. I think that short hair on a woman makes her less feminine and lose attractiveness. They would either do it because they are too lazy to take the time to keep it nice and be feminine, or because they want to be "liberated" from their femininity. Many butch lesbians, rebellious girls, and "bad girls" and feminists have short hair or manly hair styles. Feminism destroys femininity and long hair on a woman is a sign that she is feminine.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

The ironic thing is i've seen some horrible short hair styles in China too.

But I think the cultural meaning and thought behind the style is night and day.

however it wont stop me from thinking super short hair is unattractive, though I'd still date a girl who was attractive if she had short hair, I'd tell her she'd look far better if she let it grow.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I think many just don't care much about being attractive anymore. It's usually mothers with children that do this...probably more often than not these days. They aren't looking to attract anyone and instead just take the mother role.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

The two responses ive

Post by buddy77 »

Gotten most often from both married and single AW are:

"I have too much stuff to do and dont have time to be washing / styling it"

"My husband (or boyfriend), loves me no matter how i look"

Translation: I don't need to put ANY effort too look like a woman. The p***y-whipped men, will still give me attention.

Ive gotten these honest responses when i commented to women i see in the workplace (Co-workers and customers) on a regular basis.

I usually slid a comment sounding amazed (im always amazed how manly they look) "did you do something different to your hair?!"

They will always giggle and assume that im about to compliment them! Then i respond "But your long hair looked so nice, what made you decide to cut it?"

They always give one of the two answers i mentioned above...lolz!!

This is just one of the MANY reasons i stay away from these
SHE-BEASTS.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I am so turned-off by short hair that it's one of my dealbreakers. I am not attracted to girls with short hair. Even if everything else was perfect on her, the hair would be a major turn-off that it she would be automatically rejected.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

Tsar wrote:I am so turned-off by short hair that it's one of my dealbreakers. I am not attracted to girls with short hair. Even if everything else was perfect on her, the hair would be a major turn-off that it she would be automatically rejected.
Totally the opposite here. I prefer women to have shorter hair, which is a classier and more elegant look. Women with long hair tend to be unkempt and frumpy, and most don't look after their hair properly.

Of course, I don't want *extremely* short hair on a woman, but definitely not longer than the neck, and certainly not longer than the shoulders.
Don't they know that their longer hair makes them look more attractive and feminine?
That is your opinion. In my experience, the attractive/feminine women actually tend to keep their hair elegantly trimmed. And conversely, the fumpy and ugly women let it grow out (without styling it properly in most cases). Sorry!
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

AW not only cut their hair when they get older, they also cut it shortly AFTER they get married.....as though to make a statement, i.e, "I don't have to look good for you (the husband), I'm going to look good for ME."

But it's not only AW. I've seen Japanese, Chinese and especially Korean women with short hairstyle. Then they add a PERM, which IMO makes it look worse:

https://www.google.com/search?q=short+h ... r&tbm=isch
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Someone wrote:
Tsar wrote:I am so turned-off by short hair that it's one of my dealbreakers. I am not attracted to girls with short hair. Even if everything else was perfect on her, the hair would be a major turn-off that it she would be automatically rejected.
Totally the opposite here. I prefer women to have shorter hair, which is a classier and more elegant look. Women with long hair tend to be unkempt and frumpy, and most don't look after their hair properly.

Of course, I don't want *extremely* short hair on a woman, but definitely not longer than the neck, and certainly not longer than the shoulders.
Don't they know that their longer hair makes them look more attractive and feminine?
That is your opinion. In my experience, the attractive/feminine women actually tend to keep their hair elegantly trimmed. And conversely, the fumpy and ugly women let it grow out (without styling it properly in most cases). Sorry!
+1
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I cut off all my hair once. The back was cut down short & low, & the front had a little length. I wanted to see what I would look like with short hair. I was heavily into indian & african dance at the time & I had a very small nose ring done too. My family weren't too impressed with the look lol. After a few months the hair grew back & I lost my nose ring and the piercing completely healed with no trace.

Older women tend to cut thier hair becuase they're not bothered to maintain it, or it could be quite damaged by the time they get a certain age & they have no choice but to keep it short.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

tre wrote:I think many just don't care much about being attractive anymore. It's usually mothers with children that do this...probably more often than not these days. They aren't looking to attract anyone and instead just take the mother role.
this is very accurate....they dont even care enough about their husbands to try to look attractive