What are the possible solutions to fixing the dating scene?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Re: What are the possible solutions to fixing the dating sce

Post by matthewcoury »

Arabian_prince wrote:There's a rising of awareness going on recently that American Women are horrible, shallow, materialistic, and don't need a man.

Here are some of the possible solutions:

1- legalize prostitution, because that will drop the prices, giving men access to sex,

2- electronic v****as and girlfriends to replace women. The Japanese are starting to do that.

3- importing female illegal immigrants, so the sex ratio will be fixed. We'll have more women than men, so women will be more flexible.
legalizing prostitution would definitely make it easier as womens sex value would go down to almost nothing......that is one of the main reasons why europe is so easy to get a gorgeous girlfriend.....i realized that instantly when i went there.....but it will NEVER happen here.....if it did imagine how much better wives would treat their husbands, knowing he could go down the street and get sex for nothing......i dont endorse prostitution but i definitely know it would make things a LOT easier.....for instance you go to budapest in hungary and you can order a hoe right out of a magazine in the hotel for almost nothing....i could not believe that when i went there..never seen anything like it
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

its not even worth trying to fix the dating scene here......just get the hell out........when fat and ugly girls wont go out with you..holy crap........time to abandon ship