Macho HA Combat Duel Meetups?! Hell no, says WS (*runs away*)

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Macho HA Combat Duel Meetups?! Hell no, says WS (*runs away*)

Post by WilliamSmith »

Holy !@#$ fellas!! Look at this thread with MouseSTD challenging @Cornfed to a real mighty man duel in a secret nightclub in Prague!!
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=46682

Goddamn, that was "alpha as !@#$" as my alpha allience bro @CaptainSkelebob would say!!

I also saw some heavy !@#$ going down here once with NPCSlammer vs @Lucas88 and @Pixel--dude and Cornfed,
until Cornfed schooled NPCSLammer when the latter asked what "fecundity" was, and Cornfed replied with his characteristically terse "The dictionary is your friend." :lol:

By the way, why they hell weren't we all on Jerry Springer picking up some extra earnings for HA when that happened!?

Skimming through the latest "combat challenge meetup" thread reminded of a video of a macho duel from an 80s classic, so I had to pop back in once more to upload this video for you guys:

Some ideas for tactics if you challenged to a duel:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NF88OHDZun04/

That's what I'll do if any of you alpha bros challenge me to a duel, especially if it's from any of you crypo-fags who bang trannies, since I don't want to get AIDs from being anywhere near you or your ladyboys! Better for me to run away and live to fight another day, since I don't want to get AIDs even if I crush your batty boy skulls and drown the streets in your HIV-infected blood!! (Note: Plugging 'em from a distance with some long-distance projectile weapon would be fine with me, the problem then would be that I don't wanna end up in jail for having done so... even if that was the morally right thing to do, per the clip below...)

Like the dude from Immortal said, we don't want to get in anymore violent encounters than necessary, "because we really don't want to... you know.... END UP IN JAIL! MWAHAHAHAH!"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1B7zZMmqIICU/
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Macho HA Combat Duel Meetups?! Hell no, says WS (*runs away*)

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 12th, 2023, 11:27 pm
Holy !@#$ fellas!! Look at this thread with MouseSTD challenging @Cornfed to a real mighty man duel in a secret nightclub in Prague!!
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=46682

Goddamn, that was "alpha as !@#$" as my alpha allience bro @CaptainSkelebob would say!!

I also saw some heavy !@#$ going down here once with NPCSlammer vs @Lucas88 and @Pixel--dude and Cornfed,
until Cornfed schooled NPCSLammer when the latter asked what "fecundity" was, and Cornfed replied with his characteristically terse "The dictionary is your friend." :lol:

By the way, why they hell weren't we all on Jerry Springer picking up some extra earnings for HA when that happened!?

Skimming through the latest "combat challenge meetup" thread reminded of a video of a macho duel from an 80s classic, so I had to pop back in once more to upload this video for you guys:

Some ideas for tactics if you challenged to a duel:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NF88OHDZun04/

That's what I'll do if any of you alpha bros challenge me to a duel, especially if it's from any of you crypo-fags who bang trannies, since I don't want to get AIDs from being anywhere near you or your ladyboys! Better for me to run away and live to fight another day, since I don't want to get AIDs even if I crush your batty boy skulls and drown the streets in your HIV-infected blood!!

Like I posted in the other thread:

Of course if I was lucky and/or skilled enough to totally dominated the fight or send them running, the less bloodshed the better, since... like the dude from Immortal said, we don't want to get in anymore violent encounters than necessary, "because we really don't want to... you know.... END UP IN JAIL! MWAHAHAHAH!"

Abbath from Immortal says they don't go around attacking people and burning down churches, because "we really don't want to... you know.... END UP IN JAIL! MWAHAHAHAH!"
There's a few people here I would happily accept throwing down the gauntlet with. Not as a matter of mindless violence, but as a matter of physical contest. Like @HouseMD issued a challenge to @Cornfed over irreconcilable differences, I too would fight a few people from here in that same spirit. Hell, @WilliamSmith I'd even fight people I like on here for the sake of friendly physical contest. :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

kangarunner wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 6:04 pm
This is kinda silly to me. 2 grown men setting up a real fight over getting angry at each other on an internet forum. Come on....LOL
kangarunner wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 7:13 pm
If I'm gonna fight someone it's gonna be over something real......not over trivial back and forth arguing on an internet forum.
My comparatively dull but true answer:

No, I'm definitely not going to fly around for fisticuffs because of something mouthbreathers said on a forum either, LOL. :lol:

I'll only train with friendly (or at least neutral professional) training partners for martial arts and self-defense skills, then if someone attacked me on the streets or at sea, it'd be "for keeps," to make sure I won, whether it was a streetfight or fighting with firearms etc.

Of course, if I was lucky and/or skilled enough to totally dominate the fight and/or send them running, the less bloodshed the better, since... like the dude from Immortal said, we don't want to get in anymore violent encounters than necessary, "because we really don't want to... you know.... END UP IN JAIL! MWAHAHAHAH!"
(Link to same 2nd clip I posted above)

BUT:

That doesn't mean me and @CaptainSkelebob can't get together for a brawl some day if we both feel like it, just to show these other pussies how it's done though!!!!!!!!!!
If I accidentally kill him in the ring from hittin' 'im too hard by mistake, I'll give that fella a Viking funeral, and I'm sure he'd do the same for me too if it was the other way around.
And I'll keep a brightly lit torch in one hand while I'm seein' his viking warship sailing off in flames, both so I can salute him while his flaming viking warship goes off into the nighted tropical horizon, but also so I can wave it around to keep any of his ladyboy faggot girlfrriends from gettin' within arm's reach of me, since I don't want to get AIDs!
Long live the alpha alloence!!!

If CaptainSkelebob and I fought in the ring though, I sure hope it doesn't get too bloody, 'cuz even though I know he's not a faggot, I don't want to get AIDs if he's picked it up after bangin' so many if tgise lil' schjizo Thai, Fillipino and Gaysian ladyboys!!!

And if we're ever at any meetups but not brawling, all you guys who have "expanded the pallete of your sexual options" outside actual women had better make sure to you keep your damned ladyboys a good healthy distance from me anyway, since I don't want to get AIDs from bein' anywhere near those dirty little schizo trannies, whether they got themselves a GMO vagina and a pretty lookin' wig or not!! Fuckin' dirty little faggots! And dont' even get me started on the jews!!!!!
Ryder said in an interview with The Times that Gibson called her an “oven dodger” when he learned of her Jewish heritage, and asked a friend of hers who is gay, “Oh, wait, am I gonna get AIDS?”
https://www.nme.com/news/film/mel-gibso ... ns-2694630
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 13th, 2023, 1:37 am

No, I'm definitely not going to fly around for fisticuffs because of something mouthbreathers said on a forum either, LOL. :lol:

I'll only train with friendly (or at least neutral professional) training partners for martial arts and self-defense skills, then if someone attacked me on the streets or at sea, it'd be "for keeps," to make sure I won, whether it was a streetfight or fighting with firearms etc.
I feel the same way. I'm not going to fly around the world to have a punch-up with some lowborn jackass who insulted me on the forum, but I'd be more than happy to meet up with some friendly guys from around here and do some productive sparring and combat training for our martial development.

@Pixel--Dude and I used to have our own "fight club" above an old pub where we would invite our friends (those who weren't pussies) and beat each other up in order to develop our combat skills and toughness. All of the guys loved it.

Then, during the scamdemic when all of the gyms were closed, Pixel--Dude and I used to meet up on the park and do some rounds of Muay Thai sparring. It's a fun activity to do among friends. It's better than boozing and smoking pot! :lol:

Let's be honest. Real men develop themselves physically and learn how to fight. Men who don't learn how to fight are pussies. It's really that simple. Forget about this feminine New Age "masculinity". Leave those hordes of effeminate low-test millennial and gen Z faggots with their PlayStations, their anime, their gay nerd culture and their incel fantasies of a Jewdeo-Christian tradcuck theocracy that will supposedly force women to marry their sorry emasculated asses. Let's bring up our sons with wrestling, Muay Thai, weight training, airsoft, and 80s action movies! Hooorrah!
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 13th, 2023, 1:37 am
kangarunner wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 6:04 pm
This is kinda silly to me. 2 grown men setting up a real fight over getting angry at each other on an internet forum. Come on....LOL
kangarunner wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 7:13 pm
If I'm gonna fight someone it's gonna be over something real......not over trivial back and forth arguing on an internet forum.

Of course, if I was lucky and/or skilled enough to totally dominate the fight and/or send them running, the less bloodshed the better, since... like the dude from Immortal said, we don't want to get in anymore violent encounters than necessary, "because we really don't want to... you know.... END UP IN JAIL! MWAHAHAHAH!"
(Link to same 2nd clip I posted above)

BUT:

That doesn't mean me and @CaptainSkelebob can't get together for a brawl some day if we both feel like it, just to show these other pussies how it's done though!!!!!!!!!!
If I accidentally kill him in the ring from hittin' 'im too hard by mistake, I'll give that fella a Viking funeral, and I'm sure he'd do the same for me too if it was the other way around.
And I'll keep a brightly lit torch in one hand while I'm seein' his viking warship sailing off in flames, both so I can salute him while his flaming viking warship goes off into the nighted tropical horizon, but also so I can wave it around to keep any of his ladyboy faggot girlfrriends from gettin' within arm's reach of me, since I don't want to get AIDs!
Long live the alpha alloence!!!

If CaptainSkelebob and I fought in the ring though, I sure hope it doesn't get too bloody, 'cuz even though I know he's not a faggot, I don't want to get AIDs if he's picked it up after bangin' so many if tgise lil' schjizo Thai, Fillipino and Gaysian ladyboys!!!

And if we're ever at any meetups but not brawling, all you guys who have "expanded the pallete of your sexual options" outside actual women had better make sure to you keep your damned ladyboys a good healthy distance from me anyway, since I don't want to get AIDs from bein' anywhere near those dirty little schizo trannies, whether they got themselves a GMO vagina and a pretty lookin' wig or not!! Fuckin' dirty little faggots! And dont' even get me started on the jews!!!!!
Ryder said in an interview with The Times that Gibson called her an “oven dodger” when he learned of her Jewish heritage, and asked a friend of hers who is gay, “Oh, wait, am I gonna get AIDS?”
https://www.nme.com/news/film/mel-gibso ... ns-2694630
Ill fight you fella!!!
Ill knock ur block off fella for ur badmouthing tgurls fella
But seriously where the f**k are you fella
You better be blasting the throat out of sum hot chicks or I will have to give you some fist just for not having a good excuse not to be here
You should come back online
The forum is getting overrun by fking beta faggots and homos like Mr Suckdickalees
The alpha bro alliance needs to cum back and inhext some masculinity into this fking fag pool
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
April 14th, 2023, 2:50 pm
Ill fight you fella!!!
You better be blasting the throat out of sum hot chicks or I will have to give you some fist just for not having a good excuse not to be here
The forum is getting overrun by fking beta faggots and homos like Mr Suckdickalees
The alpha bro alliance needs to cum back and inhext some masculinity into this fking fag pool
@CaptainSkelebob
Well I'm finally back, so ya better be careful what you ask for there fella!
Remember what happened to you the last time you got smart with me and tried to mow me down with your Calico M950 semiautomatic pistol fella! (Sure you got that cop good with the M950, but look who came out on top when push came to shove fella!)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Tl6L9OSvRzMt/

Holy shit, what do you think @Lucas88 and @Pixel--dude (didn't you say CaptainSkelebob challenged you to boxing match too??), looks like thunder's rumbling over the ranks of the alpha alloence/allience and there's going to be a big macho brawl between myself and CaptainSkelebob at some point that'll probably make Breckenridge Elkins dialect westerns look like sissy low-t faggot shit in comparison, since I'm sticking to my guns and still say if a man bangs "t-gurls" then he's a faggot, LOL.

HOWEVER, like that insufferable pompous ass MouseSTD said to @Cornfed when obviously oiling out of scheduling the alleged boxing match with Cornfed, I'm, uhh..... so busy living my "high status" lifestyle and so superior to everyone else and whatnot that I'm going to need "a long timeframe" to actually set the specific times and dates, so don't hold yer breath fellas!
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 5th, 2023, 5:19 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
April 14th, 2023, 2:50 pm
Ill fight you fella!!!
@CaptainSkelebob
Well I'm finally back, so ya better be careful what you ask for there fella!
Remember what happened to you the last time you got smart with me and tried to mow me down with your Calico M950 semiautomatic pistol fella! (Sure you got that cop good with the M950, but look who came out on top when push came to shove fella!)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Tl6L9OSvRzMt/

Holy shit, what do you think @Lucas88 and @Pixel--dude (didn't you say CaptainSkelebob challenged you to boxing match too??), looks like thunder's rumbling over the ranks of the alpha alloence/allience and there's going to be a big macho brawl between myself and CaptainSkelebob at some point that'll probably make Breckenridge Elkins dialect westerns look like sissy low-t faggot shit in comparison, since I'm sticking to my guns and still say if a man bangs "t-gurls" then he's a faggot, LOL.

HOWEVER, like that insufferable pompous ass MouseSTD said to @Cornfed when obviously oiling out of scheduling the alleged boxing match with Cornfed, I'm, uhh..... so busy living my "high status" lifestyle and so superior to everyone else and whatnot that I'm going to need "a long timeframe" to actually set the specific times and dates, so don't hold yer breath fellas!
BWAHAHAHA!!!!
Ur a f***ing laugh fella :lol:
I would fight you fella
Only coz ur probly the only alpha badass on this forum who would actually put up a fight and not cry like a f***ing baby about getting slugged by a badass alpha bro
BOOOOOOOYA!!!
BOOSHKA
BOOSHKA
I did challenged @Pixel--Dude but tooth be told fella I dont usually hit girls but I would make an exception for this gay lord sweet corn mining faggit
Ur wrong about tgurls fella how can you call these hot babes the same as f***ing a homo guy
Come on fella get real
So would you rather f**k fat bitch Denise or a hot ladyboy?
I think ur more of a faggot for fuckinv an ugly fat cunt lole Denise LOL