Anyone in south korea .

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Anyone in south korea .

Post by chanta76 »

I be visiting my wife family but will travel around between.
    Sept 27 to Oct 15 in south korea. If I have time I might travel outside south korea and maybe visit japan.
    Yohan
    Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone in south korea .

Post by Yohan »

Well, if you visit Japan, Tokyo, I will be able to meet you. Up to you, send me a PM. During that time I will be in Tokyo and as I am now fully retired, any date, any time will be fine for me.

About location, anywhere around Tokyo/Chiba/Yokohama is OK, I have my motorcycle and can easily go to any place in that area to meet you.

Best regards, Yohan
    chanta76
    Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yohan,

Would love to meet but work called so I have to cut my vacation time. However once I'm back i plan on writing a travel report about south korea
    Yohan
    Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

OK, next time, I am most time in Japan and Thailand, but sometimes also in some other countries nearby. I should visit again South Korea too.
    Long time I have not been there and really would like to try again to change Japanese with Korean language...but while my Japanese is quite fluent spoken and written, my knowledge about Korean language is rather poor.